Georgia State
Bookmark and Share
camels7778 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Campbell
Georgia State
I am not sure why we are even playing this game. Playing against Georgia State could get ugly quickly. I don't agree with the move to play two scholarship programs in a two week period of time at home. Just my opinion but I think we would be better served playing a lower division school or a non-scholarship program. With that said I am predicting a 34-17 loss.
09-23-2010 11:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

camels7778 Offline
2nd String

RE: Georgia State
Here is the link for the Georgia State Message Board. No love for the Camels. Hopefully we can at least keep it close.

http://www.panthertalk.com/forums/
09-23-2010 03:21 PM
OrangeCamel Offline

Panthers' 1st away game and 1st in the great outdoors...90s vs 72?-degree Georgia Dome.

Both teams coming off emotional losses, but for different reasons (we were picked to win and GSU played #4 FCS Jax State surprisingly close).

Is this Star Jackson's (their QB that transferred in from Alabama) first game?
09-24-2010 08:47 AM
camels7778 Offline
2nd String

What a game!!!! The Camels gave GSU everything they could handle. We still lost, but the team played very hard and outplayed Georgia State throughout most of the game. I am proud of the team for the effort they put up today and think the team is going in the right directions and is bound to get a win in these situations in the not so distant future.
09-25-2010 04:59 PM
Advertisement

camelfan Offline
Special Teams

I thought we played a great game. Both sides of the ball. Was proud of the effort and if we play like that we should win some more games. Wish we would have found that effort against Davidson.
09-26-2010 09:12 PM
panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE
You guys played a great game and have great fans from what I can tell from the video feed. Hopefully our youngsters learned something about overlooking.
09-27-2010 06:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
camels7778 Offline
2nd String

Thanks for the kind words. GSU is definitely a program on the rise and I hope we can keep it as close next year when we go to the Georgia Dome.
09-28-2010 08:42 AM
camelfan Offline
Special Teams

Thanks. I think GSU had the superior team but the heat really effected your defense. We were getting five and six yards a carry. I think our offensive line dominated the GSU defensive line.

I hope we can do the same in the Georgia Dome next year but somehow I think the heat helped us a lot.

Divine Intervention I guess.
09-28-2010 05:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.