Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

22.5 hours, tailgate, game and 468 miles later...
RangerRocket Offline
Rangers Lead The Way

I Root For: Toledo Rockets

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
22.5 hours, tailgate, game and 468 miles later...
... boy was that game ugly, but we somehow won.

And, no one went to jail in Nelsonville.
09-12-2010 02:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NewMex RocketFan Offline
Hall of Famer

RE: 22.5 hours, tailgate, game and 468 miles later...
I'm thinking the magic of Chris Kisor could have been a factor in all the goings-on in Peden Stadium.
09-12-2010 07:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

trockets1 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UT ROCKETS
I have to say that as this was my first time at Peden for a game and even as ugly as some parts of the game went I am happy I made the trip from Dayton and then back home after game. First what a great drive. I can only imagine what it is like when the leaves start to turn. Very nice campus, alittle spread out for me but nice. Not one Ohio fan was an a** to myself or my wife.

As far as the game went--- we killed ourselves with some weird play calling, penelites, and the worst of all FG kicking. I chose to order my tickets in visitors section so I could sit with fellow Rocket fans up in the corner of the place. I still feel we are to nice letting visitors sit down low on the sidelines. I though our student base was bad at leaving at half time but Ohio students left at a very high level at half time of a tied game. I would say atleast 60-70 % left. At 19,000 people the noise level was pretty high. I guess it is because both sides of feild has fans involved in chants.
09-12-2010 11:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NewMex RocketFan Offline
Hall of Famer

Quote:Ohio students left at a very high level at half time of a tied game.

There are so many bars nearby that they need all the drinking time they can get. 04-cheers
09-12-2010 11:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.