Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Brandon Nichols
Bookmark and Share
rfhiii Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: ualr
Brandon Nichols
Buddy told me today that Brandon Nichols had called him and he has some serious health issues. He is scheduled to have tests, he has talked to Coach Shields. From what Buddy has told me there are real reasons to be concerned. Let's all keep Brandon in our thoughts and I will pass on anything I here. Brandon loves AR and appreciates the time he spent at UALR. He and my son remain solid friends. Let's hope for the best.
05-03-2010 07:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
RE: Brandon Nichols
(05-03-2010 07:46 PM)rfhiii Wrote:  Buddy told me today that Brandon Nichols had called him and he has some serious health issues. He is scheduled to have tests, he has talked to Coach Shields. From what Buddy has told me there are real reasons to be concerned. Let's all keep Brandon in our thoughts and I will pass on anything I here. Brandon loves AR and appreciates the time he spent at UALR. He and my son remain solid friends. Let's hope for the best.

Boy, I'm sorry to hear that. That's really scary for anyone, but particulary somebody of his age. Keep us posted.
05-03-2010 08:22 PM
insideualr Offline
Lord of the Trojans

Man, I hate to hear that. I will be praying for him.
05-04-2010 09:56 PM
Advertisement

eh9198 Offline
All American

I Root For: Little Rock
Definitely in my prayers.
05-09-2010 10:32 AM
jfh Offline
Water Engineer

Brandon has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP). This is a VERY rare form of cancer. He is currently living in Houston and has an appointment with MD Anderson next week. This has been a very difficult cancer to diagnose and apparently there is some uncertainty if this is ACTUALLY the cancer he has.

PLEASE keep Brandon and his family in your prayers.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/brando...ls/mystory
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2010 10:51 AM by jfh.)
05-15-2010 10:50 AM
Advertisement

outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-15-2010 10:50 AM)jfh Wrote:  Brandon has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP). This is a VERY rare form of cancer. He is currently living in Houston and has an appointment with MD Anderson next week. This has been a very difficult cancer to diagnose and apparently there is some uncertainty if this is ACTUALLY the cancer he has.

That just makes me sick. Brandon was a fine young man, and it's difficult to explain these kind of things happening to people so young.
I know we are all praying for Brandon to be fine and move forward to a long and healthy life.04-cheers
05-15-2010 10:56 AM
LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
(05-15-2010 10:56 AM)outsideualr Wrote:  
(05-15-2010 10:50 AM)jfh Wrote:  Brandon has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP). This is a VERY rare form of cancer. He is currently living in Houston and has an appointment with MD Anderson next week. This has been a very difficult cancer to diagnose and apparently there is some uncertainty if this is ACTUALLY the cancer he has.

That just makes me sick. Brandon was a fine young man, and it's difficult to explain these kind of things happening to people so young.
I know we are all praying for Brandon to be fine and move forward to a long and healthy life.04-cheers

Amen
05-15-2010 11:15 AM
Advertisement

insideualr Offline
Lord of the Trojans

OMG, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers go out for him. This is sad.

Where can we send flowers or cards?
05-15-2010 02:22 PM
bigdhl Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
(05-15-2010 02:22 PM)insideualr Wrote:  OMG, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers go out for him. This is sad.

Praying for Brandon hope he beats this thing.
05-15-2010 07:12 PM
jfh Offline
Water Engineer

(05-15-2010 02:22 PM)insideualr Wrote:  OMG, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers go out for him. This is sad.

There is a website set up and a guestbook to leave messages. Apparently he
does read it. Thank you for all of your prayers...he is very special to me.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/brando.../guestbook
05-15-2010 07:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.