Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ZAMBRANO SUCKS!!
Bookmark and Share
NIU Chicago Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NIU
ZAMBRANO SUCKS!!
If the Cubs are going to lose it may as well be with this TOOL on the mound.

Well he gave up 8 runs and got 4 outs - now that he is out of the game hopefully the Cubs turn it on.
04-05-2010 03:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

onlinepole Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NU & NIU
RE: ZAMBRANO SUCKS!!
I'm a life long Sox fan but take no pleasure in the Cubs having a bad season, The Cubs will not live up the dollars in their payroll until competent talent evaluators are hired and the incompetent ones shown the door.
04-05-2010 03:55 PM
EddieMoney Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU,Blues,Bucs
And Albert Pujols is a BEAST!!!
04-05-2010 06:52 PM
huskiealum03 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU & Go Go Sox
Jason Heyward - the next big thing
04-05-2010 08:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rock Bottom Offline
All American

I Root For:
I agree - I can't stand Zambrano - a whiny baby - almost as bad as Milton Bradley. They should have let this chump go - he's never lived up to his potential. I still think (and I said this at the time, not with hindsight) that the Cubs should have gotten Geradi to manage - Gramps just isn't going to cut it!
04-05-2010 11:12 PM
nnhsniuhuskies37 Offline
Banned

I Root For: NIU & Cubbies
its game 1 of 162, everyone needs to chill, the sky isnt falling, still 161 games to go
04-06-2010 12:47 AM
huskiealum03 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU & Go Go Sox
(04-06-2010 12:47 AM)nnhsniuhuskies37 Wrote:  its game 1 of 162, everyone needs to chill, the sky isnt falling, still 161 games to go

not only is it game 1 but it is also year 1. calm down. LOL
04-06-2010 08:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HuskiemobileMan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, MAC, Cubs
Donators
I think I am becoming a fair weathered cubs fan. I just don't have the time to support and follow a crappy team. Come the second half of the season I may start following them if they are in contention. I didn't hear that they lost till last night, and didn't hear the score until this morning.
04-06-2010 08:58 AM
klake87 Offline
Hall of Famer

I listened to the first inning then turned it off. If that is a bad fan, then I am one. Zambrano was spotted a 3 run lead and gives up 6 in the first and 2 more in the second. The umpires blew that call in centerfield. Boy does Smardjia look good.
04-06-2010 09:34 AM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU! NIU! NIU!
This team is going to be medicore for years to come with the contracts they have. I came into the year with no hope at all, they'll be an 80 win team, but that's not getting them anywhere. The roster has had the same core players on it for the last 4 years and nothing good has come out of it, any fan who thought this season would change needs to get their head out of their asses.
04-06-2010 10:04 AM
Advertisement

NIUGAHuskie Offline
1st String

The Cubs had better wake up, because I can't justify paying for a $40 ticket to watch them stink up Wrigley Field.
04-06-2010 06:16 PM
NIU Chicago Offline
Special Teams

(04-06-2010 12:47 AM)nnhsniuhuskies37 Wrote:  its game 1 of 162, everyone needs to chill, the sky isnt falling, still 161 games to go

I am happy - I want the BIG LOSER Z to lose every game and the Cubs to win every other one.
04-06-2010 06:49 PM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU! NIU! NIU!
(04-06-2010 06:16 PM)NIUGAHuskie Wrote:  The Cubs had better wake up, because I can't justify paying for a $40 ticket to watch them stink up Wrigley Field.

not sure if $40 can get you a ticket anymore unless you go on April and May discount games
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2010 07:54 PM by HuskieRak.)
04-06-2010 07:54 PM
onlinepole Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NU & NIU
(04-06-2010 08:58 AM)HuskiemobileMan Wrote:  I think I am becoming a fair weathered cubs fan. I just don't have the time to support and follow a crappy team. Come the second half of the season I may start following them if they are in contention. I didn't hear that they lost till last night, and didn't hear the score until this morning.

I wouldn't say you're fair weathered, I'd say you're acknowledging reality. It's an investment to follow and support a sports team and only so many teams are worth that investment of time and $. Baseball in this town has become prohibitively expensive. Parking at a WS game is $23, $3 more that a single game NIU football ticket. Unless you have the means, it makes sense to be choosy about which team(s) and how much you can invest in them.
04-06-2010 09:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.