Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Interesting Tidbit On 2010-11 Schedule
Bookmark and Share
PTJR Offline
Heisman

I Root For: LR / UR / CU
Interesting Tidbit On 2010-11 Schedule
I came across this post on the Basketball Travelers site:

"The University of Cincinnati along with the University of Dayton is hosting a multi-team exempt event for the 2010-11 season. We have one spot remaining to complete the field. Every team will play four games from November 13th to 27th. You will play road games at both host schools (Cincinnati and Dayton). You will also receive a home game versus Mount St. Mary’s and a road game versus Arkansas Little Rock. A very competitive guarantee plus tournament gifts."

This type of scheduling deal is new to me and I am not really sure how it works, but it looks like Little Rock will play three road games at Cincinnati, Dayton, and Mt. St. Mary's (or maybe someone else) and will get another team to come to our place. I have seen Murray State mentioned with this particular setup as well.
03-29-2010 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
RE: Interesting Tidbit On 2010-11 Schedule
(03-29-2010 10:35 PM)PTJR Wrote:  I came across this post on the Basketball Travelers site:

"The University of Cincinnati along with the University of Dayton is hosting a multi-team exempt event for the 2010-11 season. We have one spot remaining to complete the field. Every team will play four games from November 13th to 27th. You will play road games at both host schools (Cincinnati and Dayton). You will also receive a home game versus Mount St. Mary’s and a road game versus Arkansas Little Rock. A very competitive guarantee plus tournament gifts."

This type of scheduling deal is new to me and I am not really sure how it works, but it looks like Little Rock will play three road games at Cincinnati, Dayton, and Mt. St. Mary's (or maybe someone else) and will get another team to come to our place. I have seen Murray State mentioned with this particular setup as well.

That sounds great! It's quite a challenge, but we will have a senior laden team.
03-29-2010 10:38 PM
Advertisement

eh9198 Offline
All American

I Root For: Little Rock
I see Arizona State is looking for a home and home. I wish they'd be willing to play here!
03-30-2010 02:32 AM
insideualr Offline
Lord of the Trojans

I Root For: UALR
The travelers site, imo, has produced several home and home's for us either directly or indirectly. Memphis, Wright State, and a few others have been listed on the site and then emailed to the staff. Then puff, there on the schedule...
03-30-2010 06:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.