Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

I Root For: TROY
RE: Your Thoughts on Troy Fans?
[Image: chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg]
03-09-2010 12:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
troyw Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Troy
(03-09-2010 12:20 PM)MT FAN Wrote:  Your Thoughts on Troy Fans?

Not much to do in the Murph these days? Isn't it about time you MT fans tell us all how great "your city" is?
03-09-2010 01:40 PM
RDA Trojan Offline
Hector's Homeboy

Hey, at least you spelled all the words right in this post. Good job, considering you had to go to MTSU, Harvard of the South.
03-09-2010 01:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
troyw Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(03-09-2010 01:41 PM)RDA Trojan Wrote:  

Hey, at least you spelled all the words right in this post. Good job, considering you had to go to MTSU, Harvard of the South.

What are the chances that this guy goes by the user name MTLover on other boards?
03-09-2010 01:43 PM
RDA Trojan Offline
Hector's Homeboy

(03-09-2010 01:43 PM)troyw Wrote:  What are the chances that this guy goes by the user name MTLover on other boards?

I think he goes by the name GTLover. No, wait, those are the WKU fans. Sorry, getting my MUTS and Goats confused.
03-09-2010 03:37 PM
Advertisement

MT FAN Offline
All American

I Root For: Middle Tennesse
Looks like obnoxious and plain stupid so far.
03-09-2010 03:47 PM
CHughes1102 Offline
Water Engineer

What's the matter? Are we styling on you too much?
[Image: gif46.gif]
03-09-2010 03:53 PM
troyw Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(03-09-2010 03:47 PM)MT FAN Wrote:  Looks like obnoxious and plain stupid so far.

What a hugely popular poll!03-melodramatic
03-09-2010 04:00 PM
BMarkey Offline
1st String

The time spent on creating this thread could have been better used doing something else - like hanging another "championship" banner.
03-09-2010 04:45 PM
mtsuskyman Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: MT
MTFAN, You set yourself up in your posts. Troy deserves their time in the spotlight. Until we beat them on a court or field they have braggin rights. Deal with it. Congrats Troy, Good luck tonight.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2010 04:48 PM by mtsuskyman.)
03-09-2010 04:47 PM
Advertisement

Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

(03-09-2010 04:47 PM)mtsuskyman Wrote:  MTFAN, You set yourself up in your posts. Troy deserves their time in the spotlight. Until we beat them on a court or field they have braggin rights. Deal with it. Congrats Troy, Good luck tonight.

word.
03-09-2010 06:25 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
congrats on a good season but i hope you get the hell beat out of you tonight.

just keepin' it real.

i've met several of the unt folks at the sun belt tourney and everyone of 'em to a man is good folks.

i've not met any troy fans at a basketball tourney but if they are anywhere near as arrogant in person as they are on this board i hope every team they have loses at every game they play.

even against the russians!!!
03-09-2010 07:02 PM
AtlantaJag Offline
Beltbbs USA INsider

I Root For: USA Jaguars
(03-09-2010 07:02 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  congrats on a good season but i hope you get the hell beat out of you tonight.

just keepin' it real.

i've met several of the unt folks at the sun belt tourney and everyone of 'em to a man is good folks.

i've not met any troy fans at a basketball tourney but if they are anywhere near as arrogant in person as they are on this board i hope every team they have loses at every game they play.

Troy's getting too much crap right now. They're making history in their basketball program and someone mentioned a disparaging comment from the Haven. So what? If the Haven weren't a closed forum I'm sure they would have directed their comment to the actual posters.
Right now Troy is up in football and basketball. Most of them handle that fine. A few brag too much - those guys will have to deal with it when someone else is on top.
03-09-2010 07:38 PM
JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama
Troy fans should be excused from ridicule. Afterall there is not too much going on over there and not much to do.
03-10-2010 12:09 AM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
Troy fans arent used to winning in basketball just look at their basketball average and compare it to what their baseball team gets
03-10-2010 01:20 AM
Advertisement

dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
(03-09-2010 07:38 PM)AtlantaJag Wrote:  
(03-09-2010 07:02 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  congrats on a good season but i hope you get the hell beat out of you tonight.

just keepin' it real.

Troy's getting too much crap right now. They're making history in their basketball program and someone mentioned a disparaging comment from the Haven. So what? If the Haven weren't a closed forum I'm sure they would have directed their comment to the actual posters.
Right now Troy is up in football and basketball. Most of them handle that fine. A few brag too much - those guys will have to deal with it when someone else is on top.

hotlantajag.....i readily admit i am an idiot and started the crap. after a troy poster got on a congratulatory thread and went mariposa immediately after a game when emotions are riding high.

haven has nothing to do with it. that sh!t should stop on THIS BOARD. 99% of the wku fans on THIS BOARD are reasonable posters. if you want to talk smack...there is a smack board. if you want to talk sh!t about stuff on a team's home board then be prepared to have posts by your biggest IDIOT POSTER and everyone has one from your home board 'copied and pasted' here.

you are also a more recent poster on this board and did not live through the troy arrogance all last summer about how they were a potential bcs buster and their disdain for any other football team.

there are some very realistic, good troy posters over here. paul of troy always brings it from a realistic view and it appears it keeps him in trouble with some of the other troy posters. i apologize to any of the sane posters for my idiocy. i try to control it but sometimes it leaks out.

the same stuff was done during the football season and when i called them on it one of the moderators (a troy fan) made the thread disappear because he looked bad in it.

i realize i'm as big a dick as the borracho from middle, i'm just more wordy than he is.

it's all good today. i'm pulling for troy in their nit game and will pull for unt big time in their ncaa game.
03-10-2010 09:03 AM
zeebart21 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
(03-10-2010 09:03 AM)dahbeed Wrote:  
(03-09-2010 07:38 PM)AtlantaJag Wrote:  

just keepin' it real.

hotlantajag.....i readily admit i am an idiot and started the crap. after a troy poster got on a congratulatory thread and went mariposa immediately after a game when emotions are riding high.

haven has nothing to do with it. that sh!t should stop on THIS BOARD. 99% of the wku fans on THIS BOARD are reasonable posters. if you want to talk smack...there is a smack board. if you want to talk sh!t about stuff on a team's home board then be prepared to have posts by your biggest IDIOT POSTER and everyone has one from your home board 'copied and pasted' here.

you are also a more recent poster on this board and did not live through the troy arrogance all last summer about how they were a potential bcs buster and their disdain for any other football team.

there are some very realistic, good troy posters over here. paul of troy always brings it from a realistic view and it appears it keeps him in trouble with some of the other troy posters. i apologize to any of the sane posters for my idiocy. i try to control it but sometimes it leaks out.

the same stuff was done during the football season and when i called them on it one of the moderators (a troy fan) made the thread disappear because he looked bad in it.

i realize i'm as big a dick as the borracho from middle, i'm just more wordy than he is.

it's all good today. i'm pulling for troy in their nit game and will pull for unt big time in their ncaa game.

T, dont sell yourself short, bruh... you're a douchbag. Wear it proudly!!!
02-13-banana

Z

ps wazzup Beed?
03-10-2010 09:08 AM
Paul of Troy Offline
The Man Who Watches

I Root For: Tennessee, Troy
All I am going to say is that there is a reason I don't go to GTT.com. Ever.
03-10-2010 10:57 AM
CardinalBlackTrojan Offline

failure of a thread.

thanks to everyone who congratulated troy on the season instead of making classless threads.

good luck to UNT in the NCAA's, good luck to any other teams that might get some postseason play, and good luck to the rest in the offseason.
03-10-2010 01:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.