Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Sure not any talk on the board about the ASU games
Bookmark and Share
LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
Sure not any talk on the board about the ASU games
Have our fans on the board given up on it already? Even I feel we can beat their guys here, if we play like we have the last two home games. I believe they're the better team, but I feel it can happen with a good home effort, and you normally get that effort with Steve's teams. I wouldn't bet money on a win though. Of course it depends on which Trojan team shows up.

I didn't expect much talk about the girls game, although there are several girls fans on this board. If our girls don't play well, we could definitely be upset. ASU is playing pretty good lately. We're going to need more than Chastity to carry the scoring load. If Chastity has an off night, and some of the others don't pick up the slack, it's possible for sure. I wouldn't even bet money on our girls, and I don't have any doubt that the Trojans are the better team.
02-02-2010 02:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Scotto Offline

I Root For: Longshot to Win
RE: Sure not any talk on the board about the ASU games
(02-02-2010 02:53 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  Have our fans on the board given up on it already?

Pretty much. But it's always entertaining to watch stAte fans at The Jack.
02-02-2010 03:14 PM
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
(02-02-2010 03:14 PM)Scotto Wrote:  
(02-02-2010 02:53 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  Have our fans on the board given up on it already?

I don't think anyone has given up. Winning or losing will be determined how we play defense and rebound inside. They are pretty awesome on the boards, and as Joe Kleine said, it's going to be a war. The keys will be stopping their freshman guard and their big man Adams. I should be a great game. The game might be decided at the free throw line in the last two minutes of the game. As Coach Foley said, in a rivalry game you can throw out the records. I have no doubt our kids will be more than ready to play. If they lose, it will not be because of lack of effort, but because the other team is just better that night.01-lauramac2
02-02-2010 03:20 PM
Advertisement

LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
(02-02-2010 03:20 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  

I don't think anyone has given up. Winning or losing will be determined how we play defense and rebound inside. They are pretty awesome on the boards, and as Joe Kleine said, it's going to be a war. The keys will be stopping their freshman guard and their big man Adams. I should be a great game. The game might be decided at the free throw line in the last two minutes of the game. As Coach Foley said, in a rivalry game you can throw out the records. I have no doubt our kids will be more than ready to play. If they lose, it will not be because of lack of effort, but because the other team is just better that night.01-lauramac2

You'd better be training Doc, because I've already notified those folks that are going to be sitting in Sec. 212, that you're a mean S.O.B., and you're not going to be putting up with any Woof crap.
02-02-2010 03:32 PM
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
(02-02-2010 03:32 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  
(02-02-2010 03:20 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  

You'd better be training Doc, because I've already notified those folks that are going to be sitting in Sec. 212, that you're a mean S.O.B., and you're not going to be putting up with any Woof crap.

They'll take one look at this old guy and know that's not true.04-cheers
02-02-2010 05:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.