Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Carroll going to Seattle
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Carroll going to Seattle
According to ESPN,is almosta done deal so USC will now be looking for a HC which sure makes a lot of schhols out west nervous like Oregin State
01-09-2010 09:09 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

tuffluck29 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Cuse/Big East
RE: Carroll going to Seattle
Wonder why he got the NFL itch again?The money must be huge for him to leave USC. That Seahawk team was awful on both sides and I always believed Carroll's success at USC stemmed from the glut of talent rather than his X's and O's. I think taking over in Seattle is a big mistake and he will be exposed as a HC who is only good with great talent.
01-09-2010 09:19 AM
Tampa Bearcat Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UC
(01-09-2010 09:19 AM)tuffluck29 Wrote:  Wonder why he got the NFL itch again? The money must be huge for him to leave USC.

The NCAA sheriff is coming and Carroll is getting out of Dodge.
01-09-2010 09:50 AM
tuffluck29 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Cuse/Big East
Yup just browsed the other thread and most definitely the NCAA boogeyman is coming the USC.Guess the USC sanctions upon itself were not enough.
01-09-2010 09:53 AM
Advertisement

MichaelSavage Offline
Banned

I Root For: WVU, Nebraska
Carroll will do a decent job in Seattle. People act like he was this horrible NFL coach but he had a winning record there. Plus they play in the weakest division in the NFL.
01-09-2010 09:56 AM
Blitz0921 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Cincinnati
Does anybody else think it's wrong that USC is thinking of stealing Oregon States' Mike Riley? I thought stealing coaches from within your own conference is a HUGE no no!!??
01-09-2010 12:53 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
(01-09-2010 12:53 PM)Blitz0921 Wrote:  Does anybody else think it's wrong that USC is thinking of stealing Oregon States' Mike Riley? I thought stealing coaches from within your own conference is a HUGE no no!!??
It happens all the time, dude...
01-09-2010 01:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
Did anyone hear Vitale during the UCONN/GTOWN game? He basically said Carroll is leaving town knowing USC will have some kind of sanction coming.

It looks like USC gonna steal Oregon St's coach. Man it would suck for Oregon St.
01-09-2010 08:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.