16 First Half Points????
Bookmark and Share
Billy Pope Fan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: camels
16 First Half Points????
What happened, scored only 16 points in the first half? Down 51 to 26 with 14:30 in the second.

Didn't see this coming, really thought we would have a better showing.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2009 08:24 PM by Billy Pope Fan.)
12-14-2009 08:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

camelfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Campbell
RE: 16 First Half Points????
I know it is pathetic.

No effort at all when you only score 16 in the first half. This is the same start we had at North Florida and the same type of effort with Southern Virginia. The starters are simply not getting the job done. We did better when they brought the subs in and they actually played a lot harder.

Must think that beating ECU and staying with VT is the season. I have not seen a lot of effort out of our guys. They got beat tonight by a team that has only won 3 games and picked to finish dead last in Colonial Conference.

We outscored then in the second but you can't start like that. I have great hopes for the season but if we continue with this type of effort it will be a typical up and down year. With the talent we have we should not be having that type of year. Pretty disappointed in our effort. I don't mind a loss - but poor poor effort from our guys.

Radio announcers tried to sort of explain this away on air - No hiding this tonight we laid a big egg.
12-14-2009 11:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.