Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HUSKIES LOSE 102-100!
Butch the Cougar Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

What do you have to say now Softcore Fusky?
03-20-2004 12:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Golden Elvis
Unregistered

UW seemed to be the more athletic team, but they got into foul trouble and played sloppy in the second half. UAB made the FTs down the stretch.
03-20-2004 01:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Butch the Cougar Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

SDSundevil Wrote:UW seemed to be the more athletic team, but they got into foul trouble and played sloppy in the second half. UAB made the FTs down the stretch.
Yeah, nonetheless a great season and great turnaround by Romar and the Huskies. This was a fun team to watch this year.

Watch out for the Kentucky-UAB matchup since UAB represent CUSA. Kentucky has not done well against CUSA teams.
03-20-2004 01:42 AM
Advertisement

RacerJoe01
Unregistered

Even though UW lost, that was an incredible game to watch. UAB just made a couple more plays. The Huskies had a great season after nobody thought they would even finish in the top half of the Pac10. 04-cheers
03-20-2004 04:02 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Hey, Butch the cougar at least we(the Huskies) made an effort to go farther than the cougars! I wouldn't be laughing because the Cougars didn't even make the Tourney! :laugh:
03-20-2004 08:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Morgan@UW Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

But still...thanks for the props, Butch.
03-25-2004 05:47 PM
Cougar Fan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Hardcore Husky Wrote:Hey, Butch the cougar at least we(the Huskies) made an effort to go farther than the cougars! I wouldn't be laughing because the Cougars didn't even make the Tourney! :laugh:
At least this, at least that. There you are with your excuses again. Just accept the fact that you guys suck. It's not that hard.
04-07-2004 09:28 PM
Advertisement

Morgan@UW Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Hey, Cougar Fan...how was WSU's post-season this year? Oh, that's right...NONEXISTENT. And if you think your "appearence" in the PAC-10 tournament counts, think twice. You guys just got embarassed by couging it against Stanford again.
[Image: tears.jpg]
04-08-2004 12:49 AM
Cougar Fan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Morgan@UW Wrote:Hey, Cougar Fan...how was WSU's post-season this year? Oh, that's right...NONEXISTENT. And if you think your "appearence" in the PAC-10 tournament counts, think twice. You guys just got embarassed by couging it against Stanford again.
[Image: tears.jpg]
You want to talk about postseason? Well how about that dramatic win against Texas who was in the top 5 in the holiday bowl? That qualifies. Where were you? That's right. Sitting at home stuck in Seattle.

See that pic below? That describes YOU Husky fans.
04-08-2004 04:10 PM
Morgan@UW Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Obviously, if Texas was ranked #5, they were overrated. Just like the Cougars were this year when they lost to UW.
04-11-2004 06:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.