Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Morgan and Hardcore are losers
Cougar Fan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

No more comebacks left. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's great. Maybe now they'll start to realize that the Fuskies suck!
04-28-2004 04:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Go Wolverines! Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Then how come the 'Fuskies' have beaten you 6 years straight?????? Answer that question, then see if they still suck! The only thing good about you is that Donald Trump is in you signature! :laugh:

-Word Life!
04-28-2004 06:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cougar Fan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Go Wolverines! Wrote:Then how come the 'Fuskies' have beaten you 6 years straight?????? Answer that question, then see if they still suck! The only thing good about you is that Donald Trump is in you signature! :laugh:

-Word Life!
Hey idiot, what have you won? Oh that's right. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cena sucks!
04-28-2004 08:17 PM
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Cougar Fan Wrote:
Go Wolverines! Wrote:Then how come the 'Fuskies' have beaten you 6 years straight?????? Answer that question, then see if they still suck! The only thing good about you is that Donald Trump is in you signature! :laugh:

-Word Life!
Hey idiot, what have you won? Oh that's right. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cena sucks!
Okay, not getting it! The Wolverines won the NIT congrats Go Wolverines, and also the cougars couldn't even get into the NIT losers!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-Hardcore Husky
04-28-2004 10:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Morgan@UW Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Cougar Fan Wrote:

-Word Life!

Cena sucks!
What have the Cougars won? Not much. They lost to their "rival" twice. Yet they still think they're better. I guess their WSU education teaches that zero is greater than two.
04-30-2004 12:06 PM
Cougar Fan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Morgan@UW Wrote:
Cougar Fan Wrote:

-Word Life!

Cena sucks!
What have the Cougars won? Not much. They lost to their "rival" twice. Yet they still think they're better. I guess their WSU education teaches that zero is greater than two.
And what have the Huskies won last year BESIDES the Apple Cup? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's what the Fuskies will be doing after this season:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
05-05-2004 04:04 PM
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Exaclty!, you will be crying in joy when we win the Nokia Sugar Bowl! :laugh:
05-05-2004 09:38 PM
Advertisement

1125 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati, NKU

Folding@NCAAbbsSkunkworks

Hardcore Husky Wrote:Exaclty!, you will be crying in joy when we win the Nokia Sugar Bowl! :laugh:
NO...Keep dreaming
05-06-2004 08:23 AM
Cougar Fan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

UCBearcats1125 Wrote:
Hardcore Husky Wrote:Exaclty!, you will be crying in joy when we win the Nokia Sugar Bowl! :laugh:
NO...Keep dreaming
UCBearcats, there's no chance in hell that the Fuskies will win the Nokia Sugar Bowl because they're on probation due the scandal that U-Dub had.
05-06-2004 04:45 PM
1125 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati, NKU

Folding@NCAAbbsSkunkworks

Cougar Fan Wrote:
UCBearcats1125 Wrote:
NO...Keep dreaming
UCBearcats, there's no chance in hell that the Fuskies will win the Nokia Sugar Bowl because they're on probation due the scandal that U-Dub had.
I know
05-06-2004 05:47 PM
Advertisement

Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Are you serious? I never knew that. Give me info on what happened.
05-06-2004 07:49 PM
Cougar Fan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Hardcore Husky Wrote:Are you serious? I never knew that. Give me info on what happened.
I know what happened. I like to see what you know. So quit being a si$$y and tell everyone what happened to your football team and your recruits. Oh, while you're at it, tell us about the scandal.
05-06-2004 08:38 PM
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Huh!, your an idiot! I'm asking you, you dumba$$!

Typical Wazzu Education.
05-07-2004 07:22 PM
Advertisement

Cougar Fan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Hardcore Husky Wrote:Huh!, your an idiot! I'm asking you, you dumba$$!

Typical Wazzu Education.
Go back and read my post again dumba$$!
05-07-2004 10:40 PM
Go Wolverines! Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Cougar Fan Wrote:

-Word Life!

Cena sucks!
Oh, wow, what a big insult, please don't insult me again by saying Cena sucks, but even if he does suck, at least he didn't lose to his rival in a mtch 6 times in a row.
06-06-2004 01:24 PM
Cougar Fan Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Go Wolverines! Wrote:
Cougar Fan Wrote:

-Word Life!

Cena sucks!
Oh, wow, what a big insult, please don't insult me again by saying Cena sucks, but even if he does suck, at least he didn't lose to his rival in a mtch 6 times in a row.
But he assaulted the general manager which is a big no-no.
06-06-2004 03:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.