Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
I want to be Tim Tebows butler... um Wingman
pitt83 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: P I T T
I want to be Tim Tebows butler... um Wingman
Holy ****!!! Can I hear the name Tim Tebow one more time today?!!! The ESPN clowns from the gameday crew to the announcers of auburn-arkansas are drooling over each other to say Tim Tebow next.

Damn, I should just be a fan of Florida and Tim Tebow from now on because no team matches up to Tim Tebow. Time Tebow is like freaking awesome and no one can match Tim Tebows awesomeness and no team can match a Tim Tebow led team.

Tim ******* Tebow.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 06:21 PM by pitt83.)
10-10-2009 02:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

CD11 Offline
I won.

I Root For: Myself
RE: I want to be Tim Tebows butler...
(10-10-2009 02:28 PM)pitt83 Wrote:  Holy ****!!! Can I hear the name Tim Tebow one more time today?!!! The ESPN clowns from the gameday crew to the announcers of auburn-arkansas are drooling over each other to say Tim Tebow next.

Damn, I should just be a fan of Florida and Tim Tebow from now on because no team matches up to Tim Tebow. Time Tebow is like freaking awesome and no one can match Tim Tebows awesomeness and no team can match a Tim Tebow led team.

Tim ******* Tebow.

Personally, I loved all the feigned "speculation" on whether or not he'd play tonight. Was I really expected to be surprised, at all, when UF came out today and said he would play? I have no doubt that Tebow's been perfectly fine for awhile. That said, I expect the Gators to win handily tonight - I don't really see how LSU can keep up with them in the scoring column.
10-10-2009 02:32 PM
Find all posts by this user
panite Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Owls-SC-RU-Navy
(10-10-2009 02:32 PM)CD11 Wrote:  
(10-10-2009 02:28 PM)pitt83 Wrote:  Holy ****!!! Can I hear the name Tim Tebow one more time today?!!! The ESPN clowns from the gameday crew to the announcers of auburn-arkansas are drooling over each other to say Tim Tebow next.

Tim ******* Tebow.

Personally, I loved all the feigned "speculation" on whether or not he'd play tonight. Was I really expected to be surprised, at all, when UF came out today and said he would play? I have no doubt that Tebow's been perfectly fine for awhile. That said, I expect the Gators to win handily tonight - I don't really see how LSU can keep up with them in the scoring column.

Keep up with them - hell they can't even score. 05-stirthepot 05-stirthepot
10-10-2009 02:38 PM
BullsBEAST Offline
1st String

I Root For: USF Bulls
ive been sick of hearing about tebow for 3 years now

its alright though, light at the end of the tunnel, hes about to graduate, and hes not going to be **** in the nfl, so this will be it for him
10-10-2009 02:43 PM
Advertisement

CD11 Offline
I won.

I Root For: Myself
(10-10-2009 02:43 PM)BullsBEAST Wrote:  ive been sick of hearing about tebow for 3 years now

its alright though, light at the end of the tunnel, hes about to graduate, and hes not going to be **** in the nfl, so this will be it for him

That was another thing I really enjoyed - when he made a big production of saying he was returning for his senior year, and ESPN fell all over themselves trying to cover the story. When he said he was returning, all I could think was, where the hell else was he going to go? It was either be a 5th rounder in the draft who doesn't make it past fall camp, become a substitute teacher with that awe-inspiring Community Sciences degree he's getting, or return to school. Tough call there.
10-10-2009 02:52 PM
UCbball21 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincinnati
(10-10-2009 02:43 PM)BullsBEAST Wrote:  ive been sick of hearing about tebow for 3 years now

I've never understood why people continually hate on Tim Tebow, I'm not a Florida fan but I respect Tim Tebow and how he plays the game. This is a kid who 30 years from now will be known as one of (if not) the greatest college football player of all-time, right up there with Archie Griffin. Tebow isn't a thug, he isn't cocky, he simply is one of the classiest, humblest football players in the game right now. Announcers should be talking about Tim Tebow's injury, he's earned every mention of his name. Yeah, you guys say your sick of hearing him, blah blah blah...doesn't change the fact that Tebow is a great player and a high character kid in a game full of LeGarret Blount's and Ryan Perrilloux's.
10-10-2009 03:00 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
I respect what Tebow has done. But I'm sick to death of hearing about it 24/7...
10-10-2009 03:21 PM
Advertisement

USFMike Offline
1st String

I Root For:
i dunno i could see him becoming a ben rothelisberger type player and develop his passing as he goes along. i think jacksonville needs to grab him if they can, if anything to boost attendance.
10-10-2009 03:41 PM
ohio1317 Offline

I Root For: Ohio State
(10-10-2009 03:21 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  I respect what Tebow has done. But I'm sick to death of hearing about it 24/7...

My thoughts exactly. In spite of my dislike for Florida, I think he's a good player and think he sounds like a great person, but come on. This is just too much.
10-10-2009 06:00 PM
zibby Offline
All American

I Root For:
I want to be his wingman. Somebody close to him has got to be getting all that 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana he turns down.
10-10-2009 06:10 PM
Advertisement

pitt83 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: P I T T
(10-10-2009 06:10 PM)zibby Wrote:  I want to be his wingman. Somebody close to him has got to be getting all that 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana he turns down.

Um, how do i change the topic of this thread... I like your job better!
10-10-2009 06:14 PM
Krocker Krapp Offline
Number 1 Starter

I Root For: RU, SJU, UConn
RE: I want to be Tim Tebows butler... um Wingman
Speaking of the wingman thing, I was reading an article about Tebow, McCoy, and Bradford the other day dealing with all the stalkers and paparazzi that hound them. Tebow said he can't even take girls on dates because dozens of people with cameras would follow them around and splash every detail all over the tabloids. Some psychotic weirdo stood outside McCoy's apartment shouting his name in the middle of the night until the police came and hauled him away. Ugly women are always trying to flash their boobs at Bradford. I actually feel sorry for those guys because they are still just 22 years old and want to do normal things on occasion but it is impossible now. The money they make next year will be great but their really have not been able to fully enjoy what should be some of the best years of their lives.
10-11-2009 07:00 AM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
Tim Tebow is one hell of a college football player. He runs Florida's system to perfection. I don't see him as a viable NFL QB. Maybe a year or 2 in the CFL or that new UFL would do him wonders. I think if an NFL team would run a system cadered to his abilities he would thrive in the pro's. But I don't see any NFL OC doing that. And thats a shame. As for ESPN, next year they'll be on the Pryor campaign.
10-12-2009 12:53 AM
Advertisement

UCbball21 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincinnati
(10-12-2009 12:53 AM)animus Wrote:  As for ESPN, next year they'll be on the Pryor campaign.

Doubt it...Claussen and Jacory Harris.
10-12-2009 03:20 AM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
(10-12-2009 03:20 AM)UCbball21 Wrote:  
(10-12-2009 12:53 AM)animus Wrote:  As for ESPN, next year they'll be on the Pryor campaign.
Doubt it...Claussen and Jacory Harris.
Pryor has been too inconsistent, and Ohio State doesn't get as much respect as they used to. The Big Tin isn't considered a top tier BCS conference any longer. He might have gotten that kind of hype had he signed with Michigan. But not with the Buckeyes. This isn't in the time of Archie Griffin any longer...
10-12-2009 04:52 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.