Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

La Techsters
Bookmark and Share
BlueRaiderFan111 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Middle Tennesse
La Techsters
Still idiots, at the end of this thread (at least to this point), one of the La Necksters states that they would beat Troy "hands down" or something to that effect. They would be lucky to beat MT.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65793
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2009 09:29 PM by BlueRaiderFan111.)
07-21-2009 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BlueRaiderFan111 Offline
Special Teams

RE: La Techsters
My bad. He states that they would "Wipe the floor with Troy." They're even more stupid than I thought. They are a mid tier Belt team. Troy, FAU, MT, ULL and ASU would probably beat them.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2009 09:31 PM by BlueRaiderFan111.)
07-21-2009 09:31 PM
MeanGreen61 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(07-21-2009 09:29 PM)BlueRaiderFan111 Wrote:  Still idiots, at the end of this thread (at least to this point), one of the La Necksters states that they would beat Troy "hands down" or something to that effect. They would be lucky to beat MT.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65793

C#@p, another useless La Tech Thread.03-banghead Please, please folks quit obsessing with La Tech. They ain't worth it !03-banghead
07-21-2009 09:48 PM
BlueRaiderFan111 Offline
Special Teams

It's like watching a car wreck. You just can't look away.
07-21-2009 09:57 PM
statefanatic Offline
Howl at the Moon

I Root For: stAte
Lets not talk about Tech any more please.
07-22-2009 12:50 AM
CardinalBlackTrojan Online

I Root For: TROY
we've already seen that most of the Tech posters don't know what the heck they're talking about. they scrape by a 6-6 NIU team and they think they're are hot $@!#.
07-22-2009 01:36 AM
Advertisement

arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts
SMACK BOARD PLEASE
07-22-2009 07:30 AM
ManzanoWolf Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: stAte
(07-22-2009 07:30 AM)arkstfan Wrote:  SMACK BOARD PLEASE

+1

Go SBC !!!!
07-22-2009 08:31 AM
OwlFamily Offline
FLORIDA ATLANTICS DEFENDER OF THE FAITH

I Root For: FLORIDA ATLANTIC
(07-22-2009 07:30 AM)arkstfan Wrote:  SMACK BOARD PLEASE

To Quote Geosnooker (and Yul Brenner) on the Memphis boards....

"so let it be written, so let it be done."
07-22-2009 09:16 AM
theATLDawg Offline
All American

I Root For:
You are right because we have had so much trouble with belt teams in the past. Silly MUT
07-22-2009 09:24 PM
BlueRaiderFan111 Offline
Special Teams

(07-22-2009 09:24 PM)theATLDawg Wrote:  You are right because we have had so much trouble with belt teams in the past. Silly MUT

Yeah, so this year is comparable to the years when we were all just out of the FCS? Idiot.
07-23-2009 12:06 AM
Advertisement

MT FAN Offline
All American

(07-22-2009 09:24 PM)theATLDawg Wrote:  You are right because we have had so much trouble with belt teams in the past. Silly MUT

Congratulations on the jumbotron! Loser Tech is such a "big time" program that they are just now getting a jumbotron at least a decade after the rest of D1 football had one. Ha Ha. Those red necks in Ruston wouldnt finish above 4th in the Sun Belt in football.
07-23-2009 09:38 AM
zeebart21 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
I N S E C U R I T Y
07-23-2009 10:58 AM
theATLDawg Offline
All American

I Root For:
insecurity. he he. like we start all these threads. and hey mut if North Texas couldnt beat Bicks last team at home, why bother. And guess what, we have only gotten better. and yeah we are damn proud of the jumbotron. and Muts your stadium looks like crap. do something with it. ULL is about to;we are; what is your excuse? Your erector set is getting a little outdated. What have you done for me lately Mut.
07-24-2009 01:13 AM
eager eagle Offline
All American

I Root For:
(07-24-2009 01:13 AM)theATLDawg Wrote:  insecurity. he he. like we start all these threads. and hey mut if North Texas couldnt beat Bicks last team at home, why bother. And guess what, we have only gotten better. and yeah we are damn proud of the jumbotron. and Muts your stadium looks like crap. do something with it. ULL is about to;we are; what is your excuse? Your erector set is getting a little outdated. What have you done for me lately Mut.

Talk about erector sets. Why dont you give a link showing the underbelly of your stadium? You dug a hole in the ground, laid in aluminuim seats up to ground level then put an erector set frame in place onto which the rest of your shiny seats were insalled.
07-24-2009 08:16 AM
zeebart21 Offline
All American

(07-24-2009 01:13 AM)theATLDawg Wrote:  insecurity. he he. like we start all these threads. and hey mut if North Texas couldnt beat Bicks last team at home, why bother. And guess what, we have only gotten better. and yeah we are damn proud of the jumbotron. and Muts your stadium looks like crap. do something with it. ULL is about to;we are; what is your excuse? Your erector set is getting a little outdated. What have you done for me lately Mut.

Louisiana Poly fan, I am a fan of the Cajuns. You guys started the thread with your stupid rantings on BBB.
As for stadiums, Eager Eagle and I dont see eye to eye on much, but his description of that high school dump you play in is on the money. Take Ruston High stadium and put a Jumbotron in it.
The turnstile went out of date in the 70's. Ask West Monroe how to do it.

Z
07-24-2009 11:03 AM
Advertisement

theATLDawg Offline
All American

I Root For:
(07-24-2009 11:03 AM)zeebart21 Wrote:  

Louisiana Poly fan, I am a fan of the Cajuns. You guys started the thread with your stupid rantings on BBB.
As for stadiums, Eager Eagle and I dont see eye to eye on much, but his description of that high school dump you play in is on the money. Take Ruston High stadium and put a Jumbotron in it.

Z

please with our future endzone enclosure and the jumbotron enclosure on the other end Tech stadium will be far superior to anything in the Belt. I do agree that three short years ago our facilities sucked but not anymore and most of you know it, you are just too bitter and jealous to admit it.
07-25-2009 01:43 AM
zeebart21 Offline
All American

(07-25-2009 01:43 AM)theATLDawg Wrote:  

Z

please with our future endzone enclosure and the jumbotron enclosure on the other end Tech stadium will be far superior to anything in the Belt. I do agree that three short years ago our facilities sucked but not anymore and most of you know it, you are just too bitter and jealous to admit it.

Mr Insecurity, everyone has that in the plans..I MEAN EVERYONE. You think you are something special? Plus we have the really nice Indoor Practice Facility, plus we are in Lafayette.....not Rust-on. Bonus pts for that.
Go tug on yourself on your own board.

Z
07-25-2009 07:35 AM
eager eagle Offline
All American

I Root For:

Z

Another Latex joke. Shows how blind some are when they think a 40 ft wide scoreboard "encloses" a North end zone space that is 250 ft wide. And, there are no plans for an enclosure in South end zone, only some additions to field house that do nothing to "enclose" that area which will cost millions with no means for raising that money.
07-25-2009 08:01 AM
theATLDawg Offline
All American

I Root For:
(07-25-2009 08:01 AM)eager eagle Wrote:  

Z

Another Latex joke. Shows how blind some are when they think a 40 ft wide scoreboard "encloses" a North end zone space that is 250 ft wide. And, there are no plans for an enclosure in South end zone, only some additions to field house that do nothing to "enclose" that area which will cost millions with no means for raising that money.

then you arent doing your homework the plans have been posted idiot. why don't you go back to northeast where you really are from. No real USM fan would know the amount of stuff you know about tech. You are just a bitter INjun. Go back to your duck blind stadium http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/attachmen...1247838221 looks like it pretty much encloses the south endzone
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2009 11:23 AM by theATLDawg.)
07-25-2009 10:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.