Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UC Athletes up for Auction!
Bookmark and Share
Jchuges7 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC, Reds, FCC
UC Athletes up for Auction!
Come on out to Relay for Life at UC on McMicken Commons this Friday. While you're there check out the Date Auction at 7:30pm. Come bid on some good lookin' people! Several big names including future NFL draft pick Connor Barwin and former UC QB Ben Mauk are expected to take place in the event to help raise money for Relay for Life. Other athletes will take place as well. The winning bidder will also select a random gift card to go on a date with whomever they win.

This is a great cause that has had a lot of success in recent years. RallyCats hopes everyone can come support this cause again this year and make even more money.

The event will be emceed by Wayne "Box" Miller, one of Cincinnati's most recognized media members. He's appeared on Sports Rock on Channel 5, Hosted the Prime Time Sports show on WDBZ, reported for ESPN and just recently the NFL Network. You might remember him from pregame introductions for the UC Men's Basketball team a few years ago.

Current list of athletes being auctioned:

Connor Barwin
Ben Mauk
Branden Miller
Lindsey Peterson
Jessica Elley
Heidi Kemp, UC Cheerleader
April Leonard, UC Cheerleader
Megan McLaughlin, UC Cheerleader
Kayli Fahl, UC Cheerleader

Many more are expected to accept invitations to the event and everyone should come out and bid! Check out our event page on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hom...5978570143

04-22-2009 08:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Coopdaddy67 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ice cream
RE: UC Athletes up for Auction!
I heard Ty is bidding on Conner; wants to share a milkshake.

04-22-2009 08:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bourgeois_Rage Away
That guy!

I Root For: UC & Bushmills
Folding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGDonatorsDonators
Sounds cool, hope it works out well.

04-22-2009 08:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dizzygirl Offline
Girl

I Root For: Tradition
Who wants to donate to the Dizzy takes out Connor fund?

Sigh... okay okay... Time to start calling the wealthy relatives.

04-23-2009 07:25 AM
Advertisement

Jchuges7 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC, Reds, FCC
Don't forget, the Date Auction is going down tonight at 7:30 on McMicken Commons! I was on with Mo Egger to talk about it this morning. Check out hour 3 of the podcast!

04-24-2009 11:19 AM
Coopdaddy67 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ice cream
Speaking of Mo, his blog really is a masterpiece. I really appreciate all the Miss Australia I can get.

04-24-2009 11:28 AM
bearcatmark Offline

I Root For: the Deliverator
(04-24-2009 11:28 AM)Coopdaddy67 Wrote:  Speaking of Mo, his blog really is a masterpiece. I really appreciate all the Miss Australia I can get.

It was pretty funny i think yesterday because he was giving Alan Cutler credit for predicting anything and everything (Alan loves to pay himself on the back on his show and tell everyone how he knew this was exactly what would happen)

"THURSDAY SHOW STUFF AND OTHER CRAP
-Alan Cutler predicted I would be short on time this morning, and I am.

-Rihanna is on vacation in Barbados, and looks amazing, just as Alan Cutler predicted she would.

-I don't think the significance of a winning road trip in April can be overstated. By the way, Alan Cutler predicted that I would overstate it. And are we finally willing to admit that keeping David Weathers around was a prudent move and that signing Francisco Cordero was not a disaster?

04-24-2009 01:27 PM
letharion Offline
2nd String

I Root For: The Bearcats
Did a few laps with some friends and watched some of the date auction. Great event as always - it was cool to see Barwin spending his time raising money for charity on the night before he's likely to become rich.

04-24-2009 08:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.