Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

O/T: Note about M-Dead
Bookmark and Share
emu steve Offline
Legend

I Root For: EMU / MAC
O/T: Note about M-Dead
There are a number of posters who post here who also post on M-Dead using various alias names (as well as those who post with the same screen name). It is easy to see those posting on both sites just by looking at writing style. Folks use the same words, phrases, and cliches.

Would you please not take the bait on all of these funky threads over there.

One poster there wants to bring up his personal agenda stuff but in order to do it he needs others to TAKE THE BAIT.

By replying you are playing into his hand. Everyone with a 10th grade education should know that.

Exercise some self control. Let the threads die.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2009 09:44 AM by emu steve.)
04-19-2009 09:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

emussuperfan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: EMU
RE: O/T: Note about M-Dead
(04-19-2009 09:43 AM)emu steve Wrote:  There are a number of posters who post here who also post on M-Dead using various alias names (as well as those who post with the same screen name). It is easy to see those posting on both sites just by looking at writing style. Folks use the same words, phrases, and cliches.

One poster there wants to bring up his personal agenda stuff but in order to do it he needs others to TAKE THE BAIT.

By replying you are playing into his hand. Everyone with a 10th grade education should know that.

There was one poster over there that no matter what was not going let subject die and the subject HAD TO be delt with. 03-nutkick04-chairshot05-mafia
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2009 12:10 PM by emussuperfan.)
04-19-2009 12:10 PM
emussuperfan Offline
Heisman

(04-19-2009 09:43 AM)emu steve Wrote:  There are a number of posters who post here who also post on M-Dead using various alias names (as well as those who post with the same screen name). It is easy to see those posting on both sites just by looking at writing style. Folks use the same words, phrases, and cliches.

I will never ever ignore bigotry! 05-mafia
04-19-2009 03:59 PM
HuronRob Offline
Special Teams

(04-19-2009 03:59 PM)emussuperfan Wrote:  

Hate to say it but you're one of the worst there, as far as replying to the BS that some people post. Can't you just ignore it as the insane writings of a bigot? If you respond you only encourage the poor behavior.
04-19-2009 07:21 PM
Advertisement

emussuperfan Offline
Heisman

(04-19-2009 07:21 PM)HuronRob Wrote:  

Hate to say it but you're one of the worst there, as far as replying to the BS that some people post. Can't you just ignore it as the insane writings of a bigot? If you respond you only encourage the poor behavior.
Nope your are wrong on both accounts and I am not sorry to say it. I may be just as bad you but I am not worse than you.
04-19-2009 08:04 PM
HuronRob Offline
Special Teams

(04-19-2009 08:04 PM)emussuperfan Wrote:  

Nope your are wrong on both accounts and I am not sorry to say it. I may be just as bad you but I am not worse than you.

Your response makes no sense.

Quite frankly, Talons (for example) cannot post without you making some sort of reply. You reply to EVERY single one of his posts. Just ignore him.

As for my posts on MLive, I haven't posted for quite a few weeks.
04-19-2009 08:15 PM
emu steve Offline
Legend

I Root For: EMU / MAC
Is this guy just pulling chains?

What is good about this board is that a moderator can stop any thread at any time.

Folks have 'first amendment' rights but the moderator can say 'enough is enough' if someone wants to post something to the point of being obnoxious.
04-19-2009 08:23 PM
Advertisement

HuronRob Offline
Special Teams

(04-19-2009 08:23 PM)emu steve Wrote:  Is this guy just pulling chains?

What is good about this board is that a moderator can stop any thread at any time.

Folks have 'first amendment' rights but the moderator can say 'enough is enough' if someone wants to post something to the point of being obnoxious.

Talons pulls chains and Superfan responds every damn time - even going so far as to post to a thread several times.

No doubt, this forum is much better than MDead. For goodness sake, there have been a number of goons posting on MDead that the Huron name is coming back. It's really a lawless territory.
04-19-2009 08:32 PM
emussuperfan Offline
Heisman

(04-19-2009 08:32 PM)HuronRob Wrote:  
(04-19-2009 08:23 PM)emu steve Wrote:  Is this guy just pulling chains?

Talons pulls chains and Superfan responds every damn time - even going so far as to post to a thread several times.

No doubt, this forum is much better than MDead. For goodness sake, there have been a number of goons posting on MDead that the Huron name is coming back. It's really a lawless territory.
Go back to Mdead where you belong.
04-19-2009 08:38 PM
emussuperfan Offline
Heisman

(04-19-2009 08:15 PM)HuronRob Wrote:  

Quite frankly, Talons (for example) cannot post without you making some sort of reply. You reply to EVERY single one of his posts. Just ignore him.

Facts speak otherwise.
04-19-2009 08:40 PM
Advertisement

HuronRob Offline
Special Teams

[/quote]

Proof positive that Superfan can not ignore anything.
04-19-2009 08:42 PM
HuronRob Offline
Special Teams

(04-19-2009 08:40 PM)emussuperfan Wrote:  

Facts speak otherwise.

Multiple posts to ONE post. Classic . . . .

Perfect example. Thank you Superfan!
04-19-2009 08:44 PM
emussuperfan Offline
Heisman

(04-19-2009 08:44 PM)HuronRob Wrote:  
(04-19-2009 08:40 PM)emussuperfan Wrote:  

Facts speak otherwise.

Multiple posts to ONE post. Classic . . . .

Perfect example. Thank you Superfan!

NO! thank you! You get ALL the credit!
04-19-2009 09:07 PM
Advertisement

emussuperfan Offline
Heisman

(04-19-2009 08:42 PM)HuronRob Wrote:  
(04-19-2009 08:38 PM)emussuperfan Wrote:  

Proof positive that Superfan can not ignore anything.
[/quote]

So? Don't post. If I can deal with 6th graders all day I can deal with the likes of you.
04-19-2009 09:09 PM
emussuperfan Offline
Heisman

The mod will delete this tread pretty soon hopefully anyway. Lets hope its sooner. So you don't have to post anymore.
04-19-2009 09:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.