Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WHOO HOOO !!!!! IT'S ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!
Bookmark and Share
emuph Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: EMU
WHOO HOOO !!!!! IT'S ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!
What a great day! Nice to hear, or see, that ESPN is announcing it. Very nice job by all admin. I am a fan of Ron English. I think that he will be a big boost to the program. He is a good man. He is a good coach. He will also bring in some recruits that would like to play for him. Maybe some Def. guys that can fill some holes right off the bat. Maybe run the spred O... We'll see.
12-20-2008 09:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

wolverineeagle Offline
1st String

I Root For: EMU/UM
RE: WHOO HOOO !!!!! IT'S ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!
emuph Wrote:What a great day! Nice to hear, or see, that ESPN is announcing it. Very nice job by all admin. I am a fan of Ron English. I think that he will be a big boost to the program. He is a good man. He is a good coach. He will also bring in some recruits that would like to play for him. Maybe some Def. guys that can fill some holes right off the bat. Maybe run the spred O... We'll see.

EMUSteve will like this particularly if he brings Loeffler. Two of UM's best recruiters.Also, the only two who were perceived as having shots at being head coachs'.
12-20-2008 10:00 PM
EagleAttack Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: EMU
Just saw it on the ESPN news scroll. Wow! But like Cowboy said, it's not a done deal until the ink is dry...[/b]
12-20-2008 10:10 PM
rickk Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
Wow!! Congrats. This ought to make your game against U of M next year all the more interesting. New U of M regime vs old U of M regime.

I cant see Rich Rod getting things together all that quicky either.

I'd like to see EMU (along with WMU) become the next MAC schools to knock off Michigan.

JUST LIKE MY TOLEDO ROCKETS !!!

Congrats on your selection and may you be the next Buffalo and rise out of the depths of despair to become a contender for the MAC West title
12-20-2008 10:56 PM
Advertisement

emu steve Offline
Legend

I Root For: EMU / MAC
wolverineeagle Wrote:
emuph Wrote:What a great day! Nice to hear, or see, that ESPN is announcing it. Very nice job by all admin. I am a fan of Ron English. I think that he will be a big boost to the program. He is a good man. He is a good coach. He will also bring in some recruits that would like to play for him. Maybe some Def. guys that can fill some holes right off the bat. Maybe run the spred O... We'll see.

EMUSteve will like this particularly if he brings Loeffler. Two of UM's best recruiters.Also, the only two who were perceived as having shots at being head coachs'.

I think Loeffler is ticketed for UofWashington as QB coach.

Doubt EMU could go high enough to get him as OC.

It would be nice if they could. That would be stunning and show something we'd never thought we'd see - an 'all out financial blitz' to turn the program around.

I believe Loeffler recruited MI, Ohio, etc. for UofM so that would make him ideal for recruiting.
12-21-2008 12:59 AM
EMUAARON Offline
1st String

I Root For: Hurons
great news. this is awesome. hopefully EMU students and alumni who don't normally attend games are equally excited.
12-21-2008 01:16 AM
EMUAARON Offline
1st String

I Root For: Hurons
The hire has already made its way to wikipedia. I love how quickly people rush to post stuff there. it's really an incredible phenomenon. We have a great historian culture.
12-21-2008 09:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.