Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
WVU vs Miami (OH)
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
WVU vs Miami (OH)
Ebanks was supposed to be out for this game with an ankle injury, but he's playing right now. Mazulla is still out. But Ruoff is back, and Truck is doing pretty good today.

The Mountaineers are shooting the lights out from 3-point range. They're 5-9 from 3 so far, with a 22-10 lead.

Make that 30-10... 04-rock

Can we say 40-12, with a Mountaineer free throw to come after the commercial break. This is a royal @ss whoopin'... 04-jawdrop
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2008 12:37 PM by bitcruncher.)
12-20-2008 12:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

mpurdy22 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Miami (OH)
RE: WVU vs Miami (OH)
bitcruncher Wrote:Ebanks was supposed to be out for this game with an ankle injury, but he's playing right now. Mazulla is still out. But Ruoff is back, and Truck is doing pretty good today.

The Mountaineers are shooting the lights out from 3-point range. They're 5-9 from 3 so far, with a 22-10 lead.

Make that 30-10... 04-rock

Can we say 40-12, with a Mountaineer free throw to come after the commercial break. This is a royal @ss whoopin'... 04-jawdrop

You guys really beat us down. After we only lost to UCLA by five and had a lead the majority of the game to Xavier before losing and beating Temple pretty good plus winning four straight; I thought this was a game we could pull out. Boy was I wrong. Perfect storm though, our starting PG out with injury and you guys got Rueff back, wham! Blow out for the 'neers!
12-22-2008 01:37 PM
Find all posts by this user
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

WVU was missing Joe Mazzula in that game though. But getting Ruoff back was a big factor in that game. His presence allowed everyone to make the most of their opportunities, since Miami's defense couldn't pack it in on the zone. They had to respect the outside presence of Ruoff, and that opened up everything.

Plus, the emergence of freshman PG Truck Bryant has been the big saving grace for the Mountaineers. You got to have that ball handler, and he's going to be a good one...
12-22-2008 01:44 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Huggs owns Miami of Oh. Maybe he lost them 20 years ago?
12-23-2008 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

A Huggins coached team has never lost to Miami (OH)... 04-rock
12-23-2008 12:01 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.