Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

is this thing on?
Bookmark and Share
DiamondBear Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
is this thing on?
where is everybody? left it for another?
12-15-2008 05:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hilltopper413 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WKU
RE: is this thing on?
(12-15-2008 05:22 PM)DiamondBear Wrote:  where is everybody? left it for another?

I completely forgot this thing was here until I went over to your board and saw that you had moved here. I came back to check it out and when I saw a post I had made over a year ago still on the front page I knew it was dead.

If you want to find WKU fans there are three boards to check out. The board with absolutely the most traffic is Hilltopper Haven. But it is private and you probably won't be able to post there, but you can read all you want. The other two boards are on the Scout and Rivals site. The Rivals site is InsideHilltopperSports.com and the Scout site is WKUinsider.com. Both of these boards are open for anyone to post on, but are not real busy. But they do stay active unlike this one. Hope that helps. I know I probably won't be back here for a while, I do my posting on Haven and occassionally the other two.
12-24-2008 12:42 AM
WKUSledgeHammer Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Western KY
guess so
03-05-2009 03:26 PM
Advertisement

WKUSledgeHammer Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Western KY
But unlikely
03-05-2009 03:50 PM
Hilltopper2K Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: WKU!!!
Maybe it should be on.
11-14-2009 08:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.