Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Ball st down 35-17 to Buffalo
UltimateCFBfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: R! U! RAH! RAH!
Ball st down 35-17 to Buffalo
And I got ripped by Zibby for claiming they were a fraud. They beat nobody and it is really no surprise that they are losing to Buffalo. The fact that they are ranked above Cincy and several other teams is a JOKE.
12-05-2008 10:59 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

LaRue777 Offline
1st String

I Root For: WVU,ECU,MI
RE: Ball st down 35-17 to Buffalo
That should eliminated the thought of a BE team going to the Motor City Bowl.
12-05-2008 11:17 PM
CardFANATIC Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UL, Neb,OM, EWU
I am so happy for Turner Gill Look at the emotion he was showing after the game. What a man. I hope Syracuse hires him, he could do wonders for the Orange.
12-05-2008 11:25 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
Hire the man Cuse. I have said it many times here. If Randy Edsall leaves UCONN, I hope UCONN gets this guy if he is around. He can coach.
12-05-2008 11:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

zibby Offline
All American

I Root For:
UltimateCFBfan Wrote:And I got ripped by Zibby for claiming they were a fraud.

You're a complete an utter assclown. They play one bad game and they're a fraud?

Normally, I don't root against BE teams in OOC games, but I hope Rutgers gets beat by 50 in their bowl game. All of you and especially Schiano are the most unlikable people I've ever had to try to support. You've had one pretty good and three decent seasons in your entire history. You are not God's gift to college football.
12-06-2008 01:04 AM
BugsyCT Offline
1st String

I Root For: UConn
Buffalo got two long fumble returns for TDs in the 2nd half (one was a 99-yarder) that turned the game completely upside down for Ball State.

Kinda hard to come back from that.
12-06-2008 08:20 AM
Airport KC Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mid American
BugsyCT Wrote:Buffalo got two long fumble returns for TDs in the 2nd half (one was a 99-yarder) that turned the game completely upside down for Ball State.

Kinda hard to come back from that.

They still had a chance even after that but Ball State couldn't get its offense rolling again.

Definitely a MAC Championship to remember.
12-06-2008 08:28 AM
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
Buffalo got 3 TDs off turnovers in that game. There was the difference right there. Ball State was good enough to beat Buffalo. But they couldn't overcome Buffalo - and their own mistakes...

Sh!t happens. But Rutgers doesn't have to switch bowls now. Ball State will end up in the International Bowl...
12-06-2008 08:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
zibby Wrote:

You're a complete an utter ********. They play one bad game and they're a fraud?

Normally, I don't root against BE teams in OOC games, but I hope Rutgers gets beat by 50 in their bowl game. All of you and especially Schiano are the most unlikable people I've ever had to try to support. You've had one pretty good and three decent seasons in your entire history. You are not God's gift to college football.

You want Rutgers to lose by 50, and you're trashing Schiano and the Rutgers program because he said that Ball State was a fraud!?
12-06-2008 09:01 AM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
bitcruncher Wrote:Buffalo got 3 TDs off turnovers in that game. There was the difference right there. Ball State was good enough to beat Buffalo. But they couldn't overcome Buffalo - and their own mistakes...

Sh!t happens. But Rutgers doesn't have to switch bowls now. Ball State will end up in the International Bowl...

Buffalo already accepted the invitation to the International Bowl. It makes geographical sense for Buffalo.
12-06-2008 09:02 AM
Advertisement

army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL
Ball St. is not a fraud. They are a good team and deserved all the attention and accolades they received this season. One loss to a decent team is not bad. It is nearly impossible to finish a season win no losses. No one can make any kind of definitive judgement against them until they play what is considered to be the other Top teams in the country. That would mean a playoff.
12-06-2008 09:05 AM
brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators
CatsClaw Wrote:
zibby Wrote:

You're a complete an utter ********. They play one bad game and they're a fraud?

You want Rutgers to lose by 50, and you're trashing Schiano and the Rutgers program because he said that Ball State was a fraud!?

Jeez I'm not sure what I've said on here to make me such a bad ambassador for the fanbase. Ball State was no fraud they were simply due for a loss to a good team. Yes that's right Buffalo is a good team this year. Now Syracuse needs to go and hire Turner Gill to get the program back on track.
12-06-2008 09:38 AM
zibby Offline
All American

I Root For:
brista21 Wrote:Jeez I'm not sure what I've said on here to make me such a bad ambassador for the fanbase. Ball State was no fraud they were simply due for a loss to a good team. Yes that's right Buffalo is a good team this year. Now Syracuse needs to go and hire Turner Gill to get the program back on track.

The 98% obnoxious RU fans make the other 2% look bad.
12-06-2008 09:45 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.