Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Cuse breaking out the whupping sticks
zibby Offline
All American

I Root For:
Cuse breaking out the whupping sticks
Colgate just set a new record for fewest points in a half at the Dome: 13. 05-mafia 05-mafia 05-mafia

A lot of bench guys are getting quality minutes. That's bad news for you guys.

Remember, I told you before the season started that this team was going to be better than anyone was predicting.
12-01-2008 07:53 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
RE: Cuse breaking out the whupping sticks
USF held Northeastern to 11 at the half in its last game
12-01-2008 07:57 PM
cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Syracuse

Donators
Cubanbull Wrote:USF held Northeastern to 11 at the half in its last game

I still cant believe that St Johns lost to that team.01-lauramac2
12-01-2008 08:07 PM
Advertisement

Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Actually it was Providence they beat
12-01-2008 08:18 PM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
They were also picked to finish 2nd in the colonial this year
12-01-2008 08:22 PM
Advertisement

cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

Donators
Cubanbull Wrote:Actually it was Providence they beat

You are correct, I knew it was one of those 2.
12-01-2008 09:03 PM
frogman Offline
1st String

Number 16 on the AP polls is just about right and here comes the cupcakes. Syracuse did good by beating both ranked teams it faced so far- the past two national champs BTW.
12-01-2008 10:43 PM
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

Cornell on Wednesday will not be a cupcake--picked by most to win the Ivy League. If they get hot from 3 and Boeheim sits in a zone it could be close. Fortunately it looks like Boeheim is playing more m2m this year.
12-02-2008 08:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
frogman Offline
1st String

Ivy league- OOOOooo you're scaring me. Just kidding but we must be something like 50-0 all time against Cornell. But if Ga. Tech can beat UGA the year UGA was predicted to win the SEC and national title- anything is possible so I'd like to rephrase that cupcake statement and just say Syracuse CAN win a number of the games coming up. I think you have to include Memphis (certainly no cupcake) on this list. I think Memphis is a little weaker this year. Seton Hall is also showing signs of life and they will be coming to win. But SYR can end the year undefeated if they focus and work hard. SH and Memphis are the two biggest challenges left on this years (2008) schedule. When 2009 hits we're in the thick of the BE but we do get to start off with USF and Depaul and Rutgers. I would be great to be 17-0 going into Georgetown. I'm not bragging on the Cuse but I think we missed the past two NCAA invites because of early looses and the team if focused on taking everything they can get because anything can happen in this loaded conference. I think the players know they need to win these games so the NCAAs wont jerk us again. If they jerk us three times, they're playing with us. (Some military men may get the joke in that last sentence.)
12-02-2008 09:41 AM
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
WVU held Kentucky to 16 points in the first half of their game against them in Las Vegas. It's just a pity the Mountaineers ran out of gas in the 2nd. Syracuse doing similar to Colgate doesn't impress me. But if you do the same to someone in conference, or Memphis, I'll be the first to proclaim Orange greatness...
12-02-2008 11:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
zibby Offline
All American

I Root For:
It's been a while since Cuse has had a team that cared about playing defense. Jonny was so ferocious, Colgate had to have their SG bring the ball up the court. If they can get quality minutes from their freshmen, that will enable them to play more M2M. None of you will like that very much.
12-02-2008 11:38 AM
frogman Offline
1st String

TexanMark Wrote:Cornell on Wednesday will not be a cupcake--picked by most to win the Ivy League. If they get hot from 3 and Boeheim sits in a zone it could be close. Fortunately it looks like Boeheim is playing more m2m this year.

Cornell is also 4-3 for the season so far. They lost to St. JOhns 86-75 on Nov. 17. Their other losses were to Indiana and Siena. Syr should be able to handle this team. They have have to bring the A game every game night.
12-02-2008 04:56 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.