Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Since when has SU become a crap Job??
PusherT Offline
1st String

I Root For: Syracuse
Since when has SU become a crap Job??
I hate to brake it to you guys "Ugotconned" Fans but SU shouldn't even be arguing with Uconn over whose the better program. SU is top 20 in All time win in FB, has a NC and a heismain. Has won the Big East mutiple times "We had to play Miami/BC/VT". Uconn has just started playing big boy football. Look at it this way, Uconn/Rutgers didn't catch SU it took SU self destructing and falling for these programs to catch us. Don't be shocked when Randy Edsall is SU football coach next season03-shhhh
11-19-2008 05:30 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

Donators
RE: Since when has SU become a crap Job??
PusherT Wrote:I hate to brake it to you guys "Ugotconned" Fans but SU shouldn't even be arguing with Uconn over whose the better program. SU is top 20 in All time win in FB, has a NC and a heismain. Has won the Big East mutiple times "We had to play Miami/BC/VT". Uconn has just started playing big boy football. Look at it this way, Uconn/Rutgers didn't catch SU it took SU self destructing and falling for these programs to catch us. Don't be shocked when Randy Edsall is SU football coach next season03-shhhh

This should be on the smack board Pusher.
11-19-2008 05:47 PM
frogman Offline
1st String

Frankly,

I think it's good news that we're all fighting against each other again. When the BE was wounded and we were not sure about our future we cheered each other on. Our survival depended on each other. If we're knocking each other- even in this "down" year- deep inside we know the future of the BE is pretty secure. It's a good sign. Those SEC guys don't like each other either.
Well we'll soon look back and remember the good old days of each BE fan supporting the rest of the conference through the hard times.

But the truth is UCONN talking football is like a three year old giving advise on life- you're amazed they even got the nuggets to join the conversation far less lead it.

Edsell is not the guy for Syracuse. If you ranked him as an A, B or C coach- what would you give him. Syracuse needs an A.
11-19-2008 06:50 PM
uconnbaseball Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Divorce, Rivals
The Parliament Awards
PusherT Wrote:I hate to brake it to you guys "Ugotconned" Fans but SU shouldn't even be arguing with Uconn over whose the better program. SU is top 20 in All time win in FB, has a NC and a heismain. Has won the Big East mutiple times "We had to play Miami/BC/VT". Uconn has just started playing big boy football. Look at it this way, Uconn/Rutgers didn't catch SU it took SU self destructing and falling for these programs to catch us. Don't be shocked when Randy Edsall is SU football coach next season:shhhh:

How sweet.
11-19-2008 06:53 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
PusherT Wrote:I hate to brake it to you guys "Ugotconned" Fans but SU shouldn't even be arguing with Uconn over whose the better program. SU is top 20 in All time win in FB, has a NC and a heismain. Has won the Big East mutiple times "We had to play Miami/BC/VT". Uconn has just started playing big boy football. Look at it this way, Uconn/Rutgers didn't catch SU it took SU self destructing and falling for these programs to catch us. Don't be shocked when Randy Edsall is SU football coach next season03-shhhh

When you get beat by UCONN on the football field badly, you don't have much right to talk smack. When you actually win some games against UCONN regularly, then you can tell people how great your program is. As of right now, SU has little right to talk smack when your team just got smoked on the field at home with zero fans in the stand.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2008 07:38 PM by SF Husky.)
11-19-2008 07:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Shooter McGavin Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Cincy
http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/MFoot...Series.pdf
Looking over this link I noticed UCONN is only 1-2 vs the Cuse...Ha I also just happened to notice that they are 2-7 vs Temple wow...UCONN football is trash and the Cuse has a greater tradition of being a football powerhouse...Dan Orlovsky not sure if thats spelled right but I believe he is the only husky in the Big Leagues, the Cuse however have a QB known for his play on the field as well as Chunky Soup commercials in D-Mac a multi time pro bowler...If anything else needs proven I'll be here!!!02-13-banana
[attachment=1761]

Is that you Huskyman in the mascot...Damn UCONN fans are an embarrassment to collegiate athletics, PERIOD
11-19-2008 08:04 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
Shooter McGavin Wrote:http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/MFoot...Series.pdf
Looking over this link I noticed UCONN is only 1-2 vs the Cuse...Ha I also just happened to notice that they are 2-7 vs Temple wow...UCONN football is trash and the Cuse has a greater tradition of being a football powerhouse...Dan Orlovsky not sure if thats spelled right but I believe he is the only husky in the Big Leagues, the Cuse however have a QB known for his play on the field as well as Chunky Soup commercials in D-Mac a multi time pro bowler...If anything else needs proven I'll be here!!!02-13-banana

Is that you Huskyman in the mascot...Damn UCONN fans are an embarrassment to collegiate athletics, PERIOD

Based on your post, I would say you know little about UCONN football. When guys like you talk smack, it is more comedy than reality. Next time you talk smack, you should do a little research first. There are multiple dumb points made in your post it is not even worth a proper response.

BTW, did you graduate from Jr. High with that impress college football knowledge of yours? Shouldn't you worrying about that sorry basketball program of yours right now?
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2008 08:25 PM by SF Husky.)
11-19-2008 08:16 PM
uconnbaseball Offline
Heisman

The Parliament Awards

Seriously SU fans, if you really want to pick a program to hide behind, would you really want to pick a program like Kentucky? I mean, compared to Syracuse, they might be pretty good...

You can't be naive enough to think UConn fans can't figure out a UK fan wouldn't sign onto NCAABBS to comment on a rivalry that holds no bearing to them?
11-19-2008 08:38 PM
nkubearcat88 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

that pic is hilarious haha
11-19-2008 08:51 PM
Advertisement

Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
SF Husky Wrote:

When you get beat by UCONN on the football field badly, you don't have much right to talk smack. When you actually win some games against UCONN regularly, then you can tell people how great your program is. As of right now, SU has little right to talk smack when your team just got smoked on the field at home with zero fans in the stand.
One of the few times I've agreed with you lately. Of course, when arguing over who's better between UC and UConn, I guess we'll disagree 100% of the time 03-nerner

As for you shooter... Kentucky??? Talking smack about UConn??? I don't recall UConn losing any games 63-5 lately 03-nutkick
11-19-2008 08:52 PM
uconnbaseball Offline
Heisman

The Parliament Awards
Jose_Jalapeno_on_a_Stick Wrote:
SF Husky Wrote:

One of the few times I've agreed with you lately. Of course, when arguing over who's better between UC and UConn, I guess we'll disagree 100% of the time 03-nerner

As for you shooter... Kentucky??? Talking smack about UConn??? I don't recall UConn losing any games 63-5 lately 03-nutkick

I seriously doubt a UK fan would stop by to comment in a SU-UConn debate. That would compare to an Oregon State fan disparaging FIU on a FAU message board.
11-19-2008 09:01 PM
CD11 Offline
I won.

I Root For: Myself
uconnbaseball Wrote:
SF Husky Wrote:

I seriously doubt a UK fan would stop by to comment in a SU-UConn debate. That would compare to an Oregon State fan disparaging FIU on a FAU message board.

Doesn't mean it ain't fun to take the opportunity to laugh at the quality athletics they have down there in......whichever bum$@$# town UK is located in.

KENTUCKY BASKETBALL (0-2):
V.M.I. 111, UK 103
UNC 77, UK 58

03-lmfao
11-19-2008 10:47 PM
Shooter McGavin Offline
Water Engineer

cdumpster11 Wrote:
uconnbaseball Wrote:
SF Husky Wrote:

Doesn't mean it ain't fun to take the opportunity to laugh at the quality athletics they have down there in......whichever bum$@$# town UK is located in.

KENTUCKY BASKETBALL (0-2):
V.M.I. 111, UK 103
UNC 77, UK 58

03-lmfao

Ha yes UK is looking like a D2 team so far this year, but like every year including last which was a down year for them they will still be dancing in March...But I am not a UK fan however, although I root for them in the SEC because they are about an hour south of where I live...But you guys got me I am a Bearcat fan!!!
11-20-2008 07:27 AM
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
North Carolina's basketball team slapped down your Wildcats too. They got beaten like a drum in a jazz percussion solo... 05-mafia

This ain't going to be what you'd call a memorable year for UK sports. Is it?
11-20-2008 07:46 AM
Shooter McGavin Offline
Water Engineer

bitcruncher Wrote:North Carolina's basketball team slapped down your Wildcats too. They got beaten like a drum in a jazz percussion solo... 05-mafia

This ain't going to be what you'd call a memorable year for UK sports. Is it?

Yes they did get beat on the road by the number one team in the country in the second game of the year...UK is not nearly as talented as UNC, I just root for UK in the SEC they are not my team...However like I said because living in KY I know what too expect and they will make the Tourney in March...On another note look for my Bearcats too begin climbing back into the elite of college hoops where they belong!!!
11-20-2008 08:03 AM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
Glad you cleared that up Shooter. Weird to see someone root for both UK and UC.
11-20-2008 08:43 AM
Shooter McGavin Offline
Water Engineer

Jose_Jalapeno_on_a_Stick Wrote:Glad you cleared that up Shooter. Weird to see someone root for both UK and UC.

Ha yep I know man...Believe me I get crap for it all the time!!! But it's not like they are really rivals, at least not on the court or turf, but if they do start to play it will be a hell of a rivalry and I'll be pulling for my Bearcats...
11-20-2008 09:57 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
People give you hell because UK fans are jackasses.
11-20-2008 09:58 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.