Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Predict the BEast Week 9
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL
Predict the BEast Week 9
WVU over Auburn... I've predicted the WVU schedule right so far, why change now?04-rock
Cincy over UCons... It might be closer than it should be, but these Pups can't handle the fight the Cats will bring.04-rock
Pitt over Rutgers... It's nice to see Pitt living up to three years of hype.04-rock

The Ville over USF... Nah, just kidding! This could be a long ugly day for the Cards. I am praying for rain and temps in the mid 30's.03-weeping

Off Week over Cuse... I'm sure they'll find a way.03-weeping
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2008 01:55 PM by army56mike.)
10-19-2008 01:53 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

PusherT Offline
1st String

I Root For: Syracuse
RE: Predict the BEast Week 9
The hammer is going to drop on Robinson soon. the guy is dislusional he still thinks SU will win out and go to a bowl at 6-6. He has no control on the sideline aswell, I am really tired of this the entire SU community is tired but our AD Gross refuses to do a Clemson and drop the hammer mid season.03-hissyfit
10-19-2008 01:58 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
WVU 14 Auburn 2... Yes I think Auburn will get a safety.
Cincy 27 UConn 13... Cincy dominates
Pitt 24 Rutgers 10... Tight game, Pitt pulls away late.
USF 34 L'Ville 13... Competive 1st half like last weeks USF-Cuse game, USF puts its foot down again.

Cuse's Practice Squad 7 Cuse's Starters 3 in a bye week loss... :lmao:
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2008 03:39 PM by ClairtonPanther.)
10-19-2008 03:36 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
I'll pass on predicting, and army56mike, since you started it, I'll comment on your predictions using quotes from Oh Brother Where Art Thou...
army56mike Wrote:WVU over Auburn... I've predicted the WVU schedule right so far, why change now?04-rock
The blind are reputed to possess sensitivities compensating for their lack of sight, even to the point of developing paranormal psychic powers. Now, clearly seeing into the future would fall into neatly into that category; its not so surprising then that an organism deprived of its earthly vision...
army56mike Wrote:Cincy over UCons... It might be closer than it should be, but these Pups can't handle the fight the Cats will bring.04-rock
You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek. But first... first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril. Mm-hmm. You shall see thangs, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... a cow... on the roof of a cotton house, ha. And, oh, so many startlements. I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the obstacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward. Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation...
army56mike Wrote:Pitt over Rutgers... It's nice to see Pitt living up to three years of hype.04-rock
Ray Rice up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T...
army56mike Wrote:The Ville over USF... Nah, just kidding! This could be a long ugly day for the Cards. I am praying for rain and temps in the mid 30's.03-weeping
Thank you boys for throwin' in that fricassee. I'm a man of large appetite, and even with lunch under my belt, I was feelin' a mite peckish...
army56mike Wrote:Off Week over Cuse... I'm sure they'll find a way.03-weeping
Of course it's Pete! Look at him!... We gotta find some kind of wizard to change him back...
10-19-2008 03:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
West Virginia 24
Auburn 12

West Virginia's offense has some issues, but they're at home, and Auburn's problems are FAR worse and not nearly as correctable as the Mountaineer's.

Cincinnati 24
Connecticut 13

Cincinnati's offense should be back in high gear, and is much quicker then UConn's defense. Cincinnati secondary defense is also improved.

South Florida 27
Louisville 20

I might regret this because Louisville has looked solid, and they're at home, but USF seems to be the real deal, with their only loss coming to a Top 20 team.

#17 Pittsburgh 37
Rutgers 6

This could get ugly right off the bat.
10-19-2008 04:08 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF
Rutgers can pull the upset against Pitt.
10-19-2008 05:26 PM
Advertisement

ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
CyberBull Wrote:Rutgers can pull the upset against Pitt.

I agree. Anything is possible.
10-19-2008 05:31 PM
chrisRU Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rutgers, NJIT
WVU prevails over Auburn in a game that comes down to the last play.

Cincy pulls away from UConn in the 4th quarter.

USF wins by 2 TD's over Louisville.

RU keeps it close against Pitt, but lack of offense dooms them AGAIN.
10-19-2008 05:39 PM
subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Free Thinking

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs

They can, but their lack of offense will prevent it from happening. The defense will surprise Pitt though.
10-19-2008 05:58 PM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
I think all will be tough games and could go either way.

West Virginia 14 Auburn 10. It will be a tough defendsive game. Hope Pat White is ready

UConn 17 Cincy 14. Tough game its at UConn and theyll be ready after two away losses.

USF 28 Louisville 24. Another tough one. I think the Bulls are ready

Pitt 28 Rutgers 17 I think Pitt is getting better as year goes along
10-19-2008 07:20 PM
Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville

You wish!03-lmfao
10-19-2008 07:30 PM
Advertisement

army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL
Wow, what do you all see with UofL at home that I don't? I am hopeful, but dang, I see no way Louisville is going to hang with the Bulls. I know they have never beat us at The Oven, but over the last two years The Ville has been nothing special at home. Pretty much any good team that wanted to could come in and stomp on The Bird at midfield and I don't think we'd be able to defend our honor. I sure do hope the Cards win though.
10-19-2008 08:33 PM
Shannon Panther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Pitt

Donators
Wilkie01 Wrote:

You wish!03-lmfao

Rutgers is exactly the type of game that Wanny's teams have blown in the past. An opponent that they should beat, after a big win, with a big game coming up. Pitt should beat Rutgers, they have a perceived lesser opponent this week with a revenge game coming up at Notre Dame. Notre Dame embarrassed Pitt in Wanny's first game. Pitt will be ready for Fat Charlie's boys. I just hope they take care of Rutgers first.
10-19-2008 08:47 PM
subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Free Thinking

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
Cubanbull Wrote:I think all will be tough games and could go either way.

West Virginia 14 Auburn 10. It will be a tough defendsive game. Hope Pat White is ready

UConn 17 Cincy 14. Tough game its at UConn and theyll be ready after two away losses.

May want to rethink that UConn game since UC will have Pike back and UConn may be down to their third string QB since Frazer might have concussion, his second of the year.
10-19-2008 09:05 PM
dbacard Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisville
West Virginia over Auburn - WVU does well against $EC teams
Cincy over UConn - Cincy too tough even on the road for 1-dim UConn
UL over USF - Until USF wins at PJCS, I will always pick the Cards
Pitt over Rutgers - Pitt hitting all cylinders
SU over Bye Week - Robinson's best coaching job this year
10-20-2008 08:15 AM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
Auburn over WVA
USF over UofL
Pitt over RU

UC/UCONN.....If UCONN has some hack third stringer in at QB, UC wins this easily. If it's Frasier, not that he's a world beater but it could go either way.
10-20-2008 11:12 AM
Advertisement

SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
subflea Wrote:
Cubanbull Wrote:I think all will be tough games and could go either way.

May want to rethink that UConn game since UC will have Pike back and UConn may be down to their third string QB since Frazer might have concussion, his second of the year.

Our 3rd string QB is not bad. I have a lot more confidence in this game against Cincy than on the road against RU. UCONN will pull this one out. You guys watch.
10-20-2008 12:58 PM
cincy04 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: cincinnati
Cincy will win.
10-20-2008 01:00 PM
JFlight21 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati
UC has too much athleticism at the skill positions for UConn to handle. Goodman, Barnett, Gilyard and Woods are too good for Uconn's defense to handle, especially with Pike back. Uconn has no recievers to speak of so I would be perfectly comfortable putting Mickens and Smith in one on one battles all day and stacking the box with 8 or 9. Uconn just doesn't have the weapons to score much against UC's defense.
10-20-2008 03:04 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
JFlight21 Wrote:UC has too much athleticism at the skill positions for UConn to handle. Goodman, Barnett, Gilyard and Woods are too good for Uconn's defense to handle, especially with Pike back. Uconn has no recievers to speak of so I would be perfectly comfortable putting Mickens and Smith in one on one battles all day and stacking the box with 8 or 9. Uconn just doesn't have the weapons to score much against UC's defense.

Really? How many times have you seen UCONN play again other than what you read here and looking at the scores?

I would put UNC receivers at same or much better than Cincy ones. UCONN had no problem handling them. RU might suck but WRs are one area they are not bad at, UCONN don't have an issue handling them.

I guess we will find out soon enough. Our DBs are the last ones I will be worrying about handling any Cincy receivers.
10-20-2008 06:16 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.