Let's go Bearcats!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-11-2008 09:00 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
RE: UC Homecoming: RU
The Mountaineers softened 'em up for ya last week. Think ya can handle leftovers? 05-stirthepot
10-11-2008 09:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
stpnum4 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
bitcruncher Wrote:The Mountaineers softened 'em up for ya last week. Think ya can handle leftovers? 05-stirthepot

Thank you.
10-11-2008 10:46 AM
Shannon Panther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Pitt

Donators
10-0 at the half. Rutgers really needs to try someone else at QB. Teel just isn't getting it done.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2008 12:26 PM by Shannon Panther.)
10-11-2008 12:26 PM
UltimateCFBfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: R! U! RAH! RAH!
Shannon Panther Wrote:10-0 at the half. Rutgers really needs to try someone else at QB. Teel just isn't getting it done.
Teel is the most pathetic excuse for a QB I have ever seen in my entire life. And stubborn Schiano won't DARE to switch him even for one damn series. I'm friggen sick of this crap. If we had a half way decent QB it'd be 10-7 at least right now.
10-11-2008 12:36 PM
UltimateCFBfan Offline
1st String

10-7 TD pass from our RB kordell young to Andrew Depola (former QB)
10-11-2008 12:51 PM
Advertisement

stpnum4 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Cincy killing themselves with penalties.
10-11-2008 01:08 PM
UltimateCFBfan Offline
1st String

Congrats ciny 13-10 another close victory.....these games are so agrivating
10-11-2008 02:06 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
Worse game of the year for the Cats, even worse then the Akron effort, but they survived.
10-11-2008 02:07 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
CatsClaw Wrote:Worse game of the year for the Cats, even worse then the Akron effort, but they survived.

How could Cincy pulled this one like this out of its arse? I mean, according to you, the "clearly superior team than UCONN" Cincy team should have hammered this RU team by at least 2 or 3 TDs at home right? What happened?
10-11-2008 02:12 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

SF Husky Wrote:
CatsClaw Wrote:Worse game of the year for the Cats, even worse then the Akron effort, but they survived.

How could Cincy pulled this one like this out of its arse? I mean, according to you, the "clearly superior team than UCONN" Cincy team should have hammered this RU team by at least 2 or 3 TDs at home right? What happened?

What the hell are you talking about? I never called Cincinnati the "clearly superior team then UCONN". In fact, I was one of the few people who have defended UConn and USF when they won close games saying that is the mark of a winning team.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2008 02:17 PM by CatsClaw.)
10-11-2008 02:16 PM
Advertisement

CD11 Offline
I won.

I Root For: Myself
SF Husky Wrote:

Wow, you really are the whiniest little girl on this board. Unless I'm mistaken, this game was between the Cincinnati Bearcats and the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. The Connecticut Huskies were nowhere in sight. If I'm not mistaken, you all are still sobbing quietly into your cereal over that embarassment last week.

Beat us once. And if you do, you can open up your trap. Til then, we own you.

You give Huskie fans everywhere a bad name. You're one of -those- fans. Just an fyi there, buckaroo.
10-11-2008 02:17 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

cdumpster11 Wrote:
SF Husky Wrote:

Wow, you really are the whiniest little girl on this board. Unless I'm mistaken, this game was between the Cincinnati Bearcats and the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. The Connecticut Huskies were nowhere in sight. If I'm not mistaken, you all are still sobbing quietly into your cereal over that embarassment last week.

You give Huskie fans everywhere a bad name. You're one of -those- fans. Just an fyi there, buckaroo.

Exactly, this doesn't even have anything to do with Connecticut, unless Rutgers changed their names recently. We play Connecticut in 2 weeks not today.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2008 02:19 PM by CatsClaw.)
10-11-2008 02:19 PM
stpnum4 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Might be a cool idea to just chill out for a bit Husky.

Cincy pulled out of nowhere today. Rough game.
10-11-2008 02:20 PM
UltimateCFBfan Offline
1st String

SF Husky Wrote:

I wouldnt be talking so much sh*t huskie. If you think Uconn is going to win by 2 or 3 TDs against RU then we'll just have to see.
10-11-2008 02:20 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

UltimateCFBfan Wrote:
SF Husky Wrote:

I wouldnt be talking so much sh*t huskie. If you think Uconn is going to win by 2 or 3 TDs against RU then we'll just have to see.

Couldn't agree more Ultimate! As of right now it's going to be a battle getting anything in this conference. If you don't believe me, take a look at the Syracuse/WVU, Rutgers/UC and Rutgers/WVU games. Or even the Louisville/UConn games. This is going to be a war.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2008 02:22 PM by CatsClaw.)
10-11-2008 02:21 PM
Advertisement

CD11 Offline
I won.

I Root For: Myself
CatsClaw Wrote:
cdumpster11 Wrote:
SF Husky Wrote:

Exactly, this doesn't even have anything to do with Connecticut, unless Rutgers changed their names recently. We play Connecticut in 2 weeks not today.

What's truly sad, claw my friend, is that you and I have been two of the most outspoken UConn advocates on the entire bbs boards. I'd love to see UConn win every game on their slate, other than the one in two weeks. I think they're legit and I know you do too. And this moron wants to call you out for something you didn't say, and start crap with an entire fanbase his team hasn't ever beaten? What a sad little guy.
10-11-2008 02:22 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

CatsClaw Wrote:
SF Husky Wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? I never called Cincinnati the "clearly superior team then UCONN". In fact, I was one of the few people who have defended UConn and USF when they won close games saying that is the mark of a winning team.

Sorry dude. That message for Cincy superfan genius Stpnum based on his earlier comments about UCONN. I had to remind him his wonderful comments earlier in the year. Sorry I quoted the wrong person.

A win is a win though for the Bearcats. Congrats on the win.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2008 02:25 PM by SF Husky.)
10-11-2008 02:24 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

stpnum4 Wrote:Might be a cool idea to just chill out for a bit Husky.

Cincy pulled out of nowhere today. Rough game.

My earlier comment was for you dude and you know it. You should have said it was for you cause you know the exact comment I quoted was from you.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2008 02:26 PM by SF Husky.)
10-11-2008 02:26 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

cdumpster11 Wrote:
CatsClaw Wrote:
cdumpster11 Wrote:
SF Husky Wrote:

What's truly sad, claw my friend, is that you and I have been two of the most outspoken UConn advocates on the entire bbs boards. I'd love to see UConn win every game on their slate, other than the one in two weeks. I think they're legit and I know you do too. And this moron wants to call you out for something you didn't say, and start crap with an entire fanbase his team hasn't ever beaten? What a sad little guy.

Crazy. We have said this, but UConn, more then Pittsburgh in some ways, is a carbon copy of UC. A powerful basketball school with, what was considered "lower-tier" football for various reasons, yet rose to Top 25 power in a BCS conference with what was supposedly subpar recruiting classes. That's why I like UConn and Randy Edsall so much. Especially since Edsall has been a big advocate and supporter of UC and the Big East, and he is loyal.
10-11-2008 02:27 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.