Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Introduce Yourself Here
Bookmark and Share
HuskiemobileMan Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: NIU, MAC, Cubs
Donators
Introduce Yourself Here
I know there are a lot of "guests" on our board who probably would like to chime in and add to our discussions, but may be intimidated. I know I felt this way back in 2003 before I took the leap. Here I am 10,000+ posts later!

Please use this as a place to introduce yourself here and take that leap! Welcome in advance!

04-cheers

BTW, Any non new introductions will be deleted from this thread. 03-wink
10-10-2008 02:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NIURedBlack Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU Huskies
RE: Introduce Yourself Here
Looks like this thread is working ;-)
10-17-2008 09:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HuskiemobileMan Offline
Super Moderator

Donators
NIURedBlack Wrote:Looks like this thread is working ;-)
10-17-2008 09:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RangerRocket Offline
Rangers Lead The Way

I Root For: Toledo Rockets

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
NIURedBlack Wrote:Looks like this thread is working ;-)

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
10-17-2008 09:33 AM

HuskieFootball Addict Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, NIU, NIU
HuskiemobileMan Wrote:I know there are a lot of "guests" on our board who probably would like to chime in and add to our discussions, but may be intimidated. I know I felt this way back in 2003 before I took the leap. Here I am 10,000+ posts later!

Please use this as a place to introduce yourself here and take that leap! Welcome in advance!

04-cheers

Thanks for the invite. You are correct - there have been many times I've been reading the posts and wanted to chime in and add to the discussions. OK - so I've taken the leap. My son - former Huskie marching band member - got me into NIU football.
I've been addicted to NIU football since the 2003 season.
We have been season ticket holders for 3 years now and travel more than 4 hours round trip for all Saturday home games.
I never miss a Bears game - gotta watch our Man - GW! Also try to watch other NFL teams with former NIU players on them.
I live in Central Illinois - in the thick of ISU, Bradley, and of course Illinois fans. We proudly fly our NIU flag and wear our NIU clothes all the time here to support our team. And there is nothing more we want this weekend than to BEAT UT!!!
GO HUSKIES!!!
10-17-2008 01:20 PM
HuskiemobileMan Offline
Super Moderator

Donators
HuskieFootball Addict Wrote:
HuskiemobileMan Wrote:I know there are a lot of "guests" on our board who probably would like to chime in and add to our discussions, but may be intimidated. I know I felt this way back in 2003 before I took the leap. Here I am 10,000+ posts later!

04-cheers

Thanks for the invite. You are correct - there have been many times I've been reading the posts and wanted to chime in and add to the discussions. OK - so I've taken the leap. My son - former Huskie marching band member - got me into NIU football.
I've been addicted to NIU football since the 2003 season.
We have been season ticket holders for 3 years now and travel more than 4 hours round trip for all Saturday home games.
I never miss a Bears game - gotta watch our Man - GW! Also try to watch other NFL teams with former NIU players on them.
I live in Central Illinois - in the thick of ISU, Bradley, and of course Illinois fans. We proudly fly our NIU flag and wear our NIU clothes all the time here to support our team. And there is nothing more we want this weekend than to BEAT UT!!!
GO HUSKIES!!!
Awesome, welcome Addict!!!!

04-cheers

02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana
10-21-2008 09:19 AM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Legend

I Root For: any UT opponent
My name is Nathan, and I have a problem.
10-22-2008 12:52 PM

HuskiemobileMan Offline
Super Moderator

Donators
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:My name is Nathan, and I have a problem.
+1
10-22-2008 03:30 PM
HuskieFan1979 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: NIU
HuskieFootball Addict Wrote:[quote=HuskiemobileMan]
I know there are a lot of "guests" on our board who probably would like to chime in and add to our discussions, but may be intimidated. I know I felt this way back in 2003 before I took the leap. Here I am 10,000+ posts later!

04-cheers

Well my name is Troy. Long time NIU Huskie fan. Season ticket holder since 1997 and haven't miss a home in that time. I LOVE
college football but more importantly I love NIU!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2008 02:23 AM by HuskieFan1979.)
11-29-2008 02:21 AM
Huskiefan38 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU Huskies!!!
HuskieFan1979 Wrote:
HuskieFootball Addict Wrote:[quote=HuskiemobileMan]

04-cheers

Well my name is Troy. Long time NIU Huskie fan. Season ticket holder since 1997 and haven't miss a home in that time. I LOVE
college football but more importantly I love NIU!!!!

Welcome Troy! Nice to hear from you. It's great to have such dedicated season ticket holders such as yourself. We all love NIU too so great news! 03-razz

Look forward to hearing more from you around the board!
11-29-2008 03:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.