Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

EZ's picks for Sept 6th MWC games
Bookmark and Share
E-zone Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
EZ's picks for Sept 6th MWC games
BYU @Washington; Jake Locker is a stud, but he can't do it himself and can Washington learn to tackle better in a week? EZ says BYU wins, but watch out for the Pac 10 refs. BYU wins

Air Force @Wyoming; This is a big game for both teams and should be a great battle, but in the end I will go with the home team in this game. Wyoming wins

Sacramento St @Colorado St; IMO, this will not be totally a cake walk for Colorado St, but in the end Colorado St will put it away in the 2nd half. Colorado St wins

Texas A&M @New Mexico; Boy what can I say about this game, both teams are 0-1 with both teams loosing at home. Like New Mexico in this game for a number of reasons. 1) Reggie Arnold 5' 9" 220 Arkansas St RB had 21 carries for 145 yards and Arkansas St rolled up 255 yards rushing against A&M. 2) Texas A&M Sr 3 year starting QB was sacked 4 times in the game, which IMO New Mexico will apply all kinds of pressure on Stephen McGee. New Mexico wins

San Diego St @ Notre Dame; If San Diego St can beat Cal Poly at their house, I don't see them beat Notre Dame on the Road. Notre Dame wins (San Diego St prove me wrong)

Stephen F. Austin @TCU; Can TCU stop the passing game of Stephen F. Austin, in one word yes. Stephen F. Austin does have some very talented skilled players, but they are not playing against Langston in this game. TCU wins

UNLV @Utah; "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold", this game could get very ugly really early in the game... think the Wyoming game last year. The Utes will be ready for this game, this is a calender game for the Utah team. Utah wins

EZ was 7-1 last week, dang San Diego St...

05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2008 01:09 PM by E-zone.)
09-03-2008 01:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

E-zone Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
RE: EZ's picks for Sept 6th MWC games
5-2 this week, New Mexico really seems to have some problems so far this year at spotting the visiting teams some early scores... 03-banghead
That was the game I was most disappointed with this week.........

03-banghead
09-07-2008 09:28 AM
Advertisement

templefootballfan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TU & BGSU & TEX
most disappointed with, 13-0 lead & ND comes back to win. it would be shot in the arm that SDST could have used
09-07-2008 03:47 PM
RockyMtnRamfan Offline
Banned

I Root For: Colorado State
SDSU could have really boosted their program if they would have won and did the MWC a real favor especially if they are the MWC's worst.
09-07-2008 11:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.