CU Logo
Bookmark and Share
CU97 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Campbell
CU Logo
Why all the recent logo changing? Im certainly a fan of the Fat CU vs the Skinny CU. Not crazy about the skinny C with the camel running thru it. I liked the fat C with the Camel head. Eventually we'll end up with what Buies Creek Academy used in 1890!
08-21-2008 11:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OrangeCamel Offline

RE: CU Logo
Football game tickets have a helmet with the skinny CU, while the parking permits have a helmet with the fat CU. We shall finally unlock the mystery of the REAL helmet Aug 30th.

Can't wait to see what they do with the new basketball court.
08-21-2008 12:25 PM
Advertisement

CU97 Offline
Bench Warmer

well, i think anything would be better than the word campbell thats on carter floor now. i just dont like the 3pt line to 3pt line logo.
08-21-2008 12:32 PM
Deadbolt Offline
Water Engineer

The new logo was shot down by the board of trustees...they wanted the traditional CU logo with the Camel running through it, so they ordered the new, more moder logos be phased out. What's worse is they didn't even ask the student body, they just did it.

I'm a big fan of what Wallace is doing at CU, but this was a major oversight not to fight this.
08-22-2008 02:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.