hot as Hades
Bookmark and Share
missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS

Crappies
hot as Hades
I believe I heard them say that today is the hottest day so far this summer. 5:30pm and it's 96.4 on my patio. Looks like Chicago will be a good bit cooler than here this coming week. Anyone know anything about the aquarium downtown ? I went when I was a teenager and am thinking about going back Tues. afternoon. High for Tuesday here 96 and Chicago 78 ! 04-jawdrop
07-20-2008 05:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

georgiatiger Offline
Axel

I Root For: Everyone
Donators
RE: hot as Hades
missjtiger Wrote:I believe I heard them say that today is the hottest day so far this summer. 5:30pm and it's 96.4 on my patio. Looks like Chicago will be a good bit cooler than here this coming week. Anyone know anything about the aquarium downtown ? I went when I was a teenager and am thinking about going back Tues. afternoon. High for Tuesday here 96 and Chicago 78 ! 04-jawdrop

I guess that's your coy way of saying "look at me, I'm in Chicago this week!". 03-yawn
07-20-2008 05:41 PM
missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

Crappies
georgiatiger Wrote:
missjtiger Wrote:I believe I heard them say that today is the hottest day so far this summer. 5:30pm and it's 96.4 on my patio. Looks like Chicago will be a good bit cooler than here this coming week. Anyone know anything about the aquarium downtown ? I went when I was a teenager and am thinking about going back Tues. afternoon. High for Tuesday here 96 and Chicago 78 ! 04-jawdrop

I guess that's your coy way of saying "look at me, I'm in Chicago this week!". 03-yawn

yeah...that's exactly what it was....I'm assuming you're impressed ? I'm taking my laptop so no funny business when I'm gone....ha ha !
07-20-2008 06:05 PM
covingtontiger Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Donators
georgiatiger Wrote:

Good time to go to Chicago, missj. I was there a week in April one year, and it was the worst week of winter I ever spent. High winds, snow, tornado that knocked out power at our hotel.

Got back to Memphis airport and temps were in the 80's.
07-20-2008 06:05 PM
Advertisement

tigergirljenn Offline
1st String

I Root For: MEMPHIS
I'm from Chicago. Lived there for 9 years. LOVE it! The aquarium is great! Really big. Also if you like art go to the museum. They used to have a free day. It was Wednesdays But dont know if it still is. Check it out. Also make sure you go to Navy Pier. Wish I was going03-weeping
07-20-2008 07:20 PM
TigerInPrisonWithALaptop Offline
Get busy living, or get busy dying.

I Root For: offensive line
tigergirljenn Wrote:Also make sure you go to Navy Pier. Wish I was going03-weeping

Into sailors, huh? I can be your Popeye.
07-20-2008 07:34 PM
tigergirljenn Offline
1st String

[Image: Popeye_Playing_Poker.jpg]
07-20-2008 09:13 PM
Advertisement

Chi-Town Offline
Perpetually Optimistic

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
The best thing about living in Chi-Town? No matter how hot it is during the day, as soon as the sun starts making its way down, the temps plummet to a comfortable level. I really really really miss Chi-Town.....so much to do....MissJ, don't miss Millenium park and all that it has to offer. Any self respecting Chicagoan will tell you that Navy Pier has lost it's "foreverness", still entertaining but not quite the modern "do it" kinda place.
07-20-2008 10:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerInPrisonWithALaptop Offline
Get busy living, or get busy dying.

I Root For: offensive line
Chi-Town Wrote:The best thing about living in Chi-Town? No matter how hot it is during the day, as soon as the sun starts making its way down, the temps plummet to a comfortable level. I really really really miss Chi-Town.....so much to do....MissJ, don't miss Millenium park and all that it has to offer. Any self respecting Chicagoan will tell you that Navy Pier has lost it's "foreverness", still entertaining but not quite the modern "do it" kinda place.

If it was such a great place for you, why were you "promoted" to Little Rock?
07-20-2008 10:58 PM
tigergirljenn Offline
1st String

Chi-Town Wrote:The best thing about living in Chi-Town? No matter how hot it is during the day, as soon as the sun starts making its way down, the temps plummet to a comfortable level. I really really really miss Chi-Town.....so much to do....MissJ, don't miss Millenium park and all that it has to offer. Any self respecting Chicagoan will tell you that Navy Pier has lost it's "foreverness", still entertaining but not quite the modern "do it" kinda place.

So you think that Im not a self respecting Chicagoan? Navy Pier IS still a very cool place! Will always be!
07-20-2008 11:17 PM
Advertisement

missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

Crappies
3:45 pm Monday and 103.5 on patio 04-jawdrop funny...KoKo normally loves to be let outside when I get home and he ends up playing with Kyzer for a while.....today he did his business and came right back to the door wanting back inside....smart dog. 03-wink
07-21-2008 03:43 PM
georgiatiger Offline
Axel

I Root For: Everyone
Donators
missjtiger Wrote:3:45 pm Monday and 103.5 on patio 04-jawdrop funny...KoKo normally loves to be let outside when I get home and he ends up playing with Kyzer for a while.....today he did his business and came right back to the door wanting back inside....smart dog. 03-wink

You've turned him into a sissy.
07-21-2008 04:39 PM
missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

Crappies
georgiatiger Wrote:
missjtiger Wrote:3:45 pm Monday and 103.5 on patio 04-jawdrop funny...KoKo normally loves to be let outside when I get home and he ends up playing with Kyzer for a while.....today he did his business and came right back to the door wanting back inside....smart dog. 03-wink

He might be a sissy but at least he's a smart sissy.
07-21-2008 04:47 PM
Advertisement

Tigerlicious Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Reality&Change
missjtiger Wrote:
georgiatiger Wrote:

He might be a sissy but at least he's a smart sissy.

03-lmfao Intelligence trumps brawn most days of the week!
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2008 04:50 PM by Tigerlicious.)
07-21-2008 04:50 PM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
i've got the AC going, the blinds are closed, fans are on...and it's 82 upstairs and 80 downstairs...when it's even hot inside, you know it's bad outside.

Go Tigers!!!
Drew
07-21-2008 04:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
My dogs have to be pushed outside, it's freakin hot!
07-21-2008 05:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.