Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

What's your Zodiac?
Bookmark and Share
Big Ed Offline
Gone Golfing

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
What's your Zodiac?
Just trying to keep from falling asleep during the off season..

Gemini
07-03-2008 01:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

k2tigers Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Donators
RE: What's your Zodiac?
03-lmfao

Aquarius
07-03-2008 01:47 PM
GreatCaesarsGhost Offline
2nd String

Here's mine...
[Image: zodiac-futura-sport-boat.jpg]
07-03-2008 01:48 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon
You Godless heathen are all going to hell. 01-lauramac2

05-stirthepot

J/K....I'm a Virgo
07-03-2008 01:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
georgiatiger Offline
Axel

I Root For: Everyone
Donators
[Image: crab.jpg]
07-03-2008 02:11 PM
poppaslaw Offline
Social Credit Score - 0

I Root For: CHY-NAH

Donators
georgiatiger Wrote:[Image: crab.jpg]

DITTO!
07-03-2008 02:17 PM
Advertisement

missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS

Crappies
I'd like to see someone guess what my sign is.
07-03-2008 02:48 PM
oldmangrizz Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: free love

You have, or you are?
07-03-2008 02:50 PM
oldmangrizz Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: free love
missjtiger Wrote:I'd like to see someone guess what my sign is.
I wouldn't touch this line in a million years.
07-03-2008 02:51 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

He asked for your zodiac sign, not for something that represents your personality.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2008 02:53 PM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
07-03-2008 02:52 PM
missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

Crappies
TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:

He asked for your zodiac sign, not for something that represents your personality.

What zodiac signs mean
Your zodiac sign is said to determine your personality traits. Find out what yours is and use it to determine what personality traits you tend toward.

Astrology is the science of interpreting the stars to predict events and personality traits of individuals. The practice of astrology dates back to 2000 BC, when it was used by the Babylonians to predict seasonal weather changes. The Egyptians also practiced astrology and were the creators of the zodiac signs that we use today. The signs of the zodiac were created when the band of the sky was divided into 12 sections. Each sign was then named for the constellations that resided in its section.

In ancient times, astrology was a highly respected science. It has less respect today, but it is still widely practiced and often extremely accurate. Your personal zodiac sign is determined by your birthday. Each zodiac sign has its own unique traits and tendencies. To determine your zodiac sign, you must find where your birthday lies in the zodiac chart.

Following is a list of each of the zodiac signs, the dates they cover, and a profile of the traits that are their signature.

CAPRICORN

December 22-January 20

Capricorn is symbolized by the goat. Your ruling planet is Saturn and your element is earth. Capricorns are often excellent in matters of business. You are extremely protective of your loved ones and belongings, but you have a tendency to overthink things and worry too much. You are very stubborn, especially when you think you know best, but with this come a great passion for all things. Your best romantic matches are Taurus, Scorpio, and Leo.

AQUARIUS

January 21-February 19

Aquarius is symbolized by the water bearer. Your ruling planet is Uranus and you element is air. Aquarians are very dependable and honest. You are very honorable and when you make a decision, you stick by it. You are very considerate of others and their opinions. You are a definite individual, sometimes to the point that you have difficulty working with others. You are very independent with a very active, sometimes overactive, imagination. Aquarians are most often attracted to Gemini, Libra, Pisces, and other Aquarians.

PISCES

February 20-March 20

Pisces is symbolized by the fish. Your ruling planet is Neptune and your element is water. If you are a Pisces, you are a very passionate person; however, this passion often remains hidden below the surface. You have a great deal of compassion for others and are always willing to help those in need. You have a great generosity, sometimes so great that you neglect yourself while giving to others. You also have a stubborn side, though, which serves to protect you from being taken advantage of by those you help. The best love matches for Pisces are Aquarius, Cancer, and Scorpio.

ARIES

March 21-April 20

Aries is symbolized by the ram. Your ruling planet is Mars and your element is fire. If are an Aries, you have a great enthusiasm and passion for all that life has to offer. This is coupled with a great amount of strength. You know exactly what you want and are not afraid to go after it. You love a good challenge and you have a great deal of stubbornness, which helps you achieve your goals. Your enduring determination is a great match for your inventive mind. Your only drawback may be your difficulty in letting others know how you feel. Your best matches are Gemini, Leo, Libra, and Scorpio.

TAURUS

April 21-May 21

Taurus is symbolized by the bull. Your ruling planet is Venus and your element is earth. If you are a Taurus, you have a great deal of passion and loyalty. You have a gift for being direct and have no trouble remaining grounded. While you are quick to anger, you are just as quick to forgive. You are extremely stubborn and determined, which makes it hard for you to understand viewpoints that differ from your own. Your best romantic matches are Libra, Scorpio, and Capricorn.

GEMINI

May 22-June 21

Gemini is symbolized by the twins. Your ruling planet is Mercury and your element is air. Gemini personalities often have two sides. You have no trouble taking things in stride, but you like a peaceful balance in your life. You have a lot of creativity, especially when it comes to the written word. You are a great communicator and are very open to new ideas. You also have a strong desire to learn. Your best mates are Virgo, Libra, and Sagittarius.

CANCER

June 22-July 22

Cancer is symbolized by the crab. Your ruling planet is the Moon and you element is water. Cancer is known as the peacemaker of the zodiac. You have a lot of patience and understanding of others. You hate to see pain and suffering in others. You love to nurture and help others, but you hide your own feelings in an effort to avoid conflict. Your best love matches are Pisces, Scorpio, and Aquarius.

LEO

July 23-August 23

Leo is symbolized by the lion. Your ruling planet is the Sun and your element is fire. Leo is the leader of the zodiac. While you are always willing to give, you don't like it when people ask for things. You like material goods and you desire a mate that puts you on a pedestal. You are not always easy to work with because you can be impatient and a bit bossy. You are also very direct, sometimes to a fault. Your best chances for love lie with Scorpio, Capricorn, and other Leo.

VIRGO

August 24-September 22

Virgo is symbolized by the virgin. Your ruling planet is Mercury and your element is earth. If you are a Virgo, you may be a bit of a perfectionist. You love to organize and plan and you thrive on hard work. You always need to have the last word and you can sometimes be oversensitive. While your passion is not always evident, the right person can bring it out into the open. Some compatible signs include Gemini, Pisces, and Taurus.

LIBRA

September 23-October 22

Libra is symbolized by the scales. Your ruling planet is Venus and your element is air. If you are a Libra, you thrive on balance in all aspects of your life. You have a great deal of passion and when it comes to love, you like to play games. You have a tendency to search for something better, a search which always seems to come up short. You have difficulty finding satisfaction in life, but you have a great ability to get along with almost anyone. Your best love matches are Aquarius, Aries, and Taurus.

SCORPIO

October 23-November 21

Scorpio is symbolized by the scorpion. Your ruling planet is Pluto and your element is water. Scorpions often have a great deal of magnetism. You are shrouded in mystery, which you love, but you have a lot of trouble expressing your feelings. You are very loyal and possessive, and you become jealous very easily. You have a great deal of courage and are very clear on what you want and how to get it. You are protective and will seek revenge on those who do wrong to you. You are also very clever and expect your lover to be attuned to your needs and wants. Your best romantic matches are Capricorn, Pisces, and Leo.

SAGITTARIUS

November 22-December 21

Sagittarius is symbolized by the archer. Your ruling planet is Jupiter and your element is fire. Sagittarius has an aptitude for honesty, sometimes to a fault. You like the simple things in life. You can be extremely stubborn and you have a tendency to say too much. You set very high standards for yourself and others and can sometimes be unreasonable. You also can sometimes have trouble learning from your mistakes. Your best love matches are Gemini, Aries, Taurus, and Virgo.

you're welcome.....03-idea 03-melodramatic
07-03-2008 03:06 PM
Advertisement

Dak10 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ron Paul
[Image: B00003L1W5.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]
07-03-2008 03:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Ed Offline
Gone Golfing

OK here is my guess Missj is a .................. Pisces
07-03-2008 03:10 PM
missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

Crappies
Big Ed Wrote:OK here is my guess Missj is a .................. Pisces

nope...
07-03-2008 03:13 PM
poppaslaw Offline
Social Credit Score - 0

I Root For: CHY-NAH

Donators
I'm the People's Forum F'ing New Guy and even I know MissJ is a Scorpio.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2008 03:17 PM by poppaslaw.)
07-03-2008 03:17 PM
missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

Crappies
poppaslaw Wrote:I'm the People's Forum F'ing New Guy and even I know MissJ is a Scorpio.

ding ding ding...we have a winner !
07-03-2008 03:20 PM
Advertisement

Big Ed Offline
Gone Golfing

poppaslaw Wrote:I'm the People's Forum F'ing New Guy and even I know MissJ is a Scorpio.

Well I'm old and I have a reason why I can't remember, I think?
07-03-2008 03:22 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I'm a Leo so it stands to reason that my other name is a$$hole...
07-03-2008 03:28 PM
missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

Crappies
TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:I'm a Leo so it stands to reason that my other name is a$$hole...

My daughter, Sunshine, is a Leo.
07-03-2008 03:35 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I think women are exempt from being A-holes arent they?

Speaking of signs, is there anyone out there willing to admit to ever using the "Hey baby, what's your sign?" pickup line?
07-03-2008 03:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.