Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Big East Tailgaters
drtailgate Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Rutgers
Big East Tailgaters
If you guys want to check out a cool website, some of my friends and I started Tailgate Haven, a website devoted to tailgating.

Great for planning weekly tailgates, its kind of like MySpace for tailgating. FREE site so check it out. Send me any feedback.

http://www.tailgatehaven.com/
06-11-2008 09:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
RE: Big East Tailgaters
This website is a great concept...full disclosure, I'm helping them out.

Why I like it: I have a group of Syracuse tailgaters spread all over the country. I created a group at Tailgate Haven and invited in 25 of my friends. Each game I have a separate planning page and can manage who is bringing what, who is coming, where are we meeting, etc.......it allows me to send an email message to all 25 of them with a single click....it also allows me to network with fans from other teams so when I go on the road I can get advice from them or even join up with the opposing fans to tailgate.

It isn't really competition to sports forums but just a complementary website. Louisville, Cincy and Syracuse need a few more teams.
06-11-2008 10:03 PM
Advertisement

Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
I'll give it a plug....I spent about an hour looking at each team's tailgate information and it was GREAT!!! Super job guys....looks like a LOT of work went into it. Worth checking out!
06-14-2008 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user
drtailgate Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Rutgers
Thanks Bearcats#1 for the positive response.

Once you sign up your group, (takes 2 min), let me know what you think of inside the site, (tailgate planner).

http://www.tailgatehaven.com/
06-20-2008 06:37 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.