Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

FACS
Bookmark and Share
ArmyBlazer Offline
1st String

I Root For: UAB
FACS
Hey guys. I heard a rumor that my old high school (FACS) would be adding a soccer team along with massive new enrollment and even a new wing to the building. I was wondering if anyone on here knows if there is any truth to this. Thanks.
06-10-2008 12:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tigertommy Offline
Uber Butthead!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: FACS
You were a F.A.G.S. student? lol
06-10-2008 09:49 PM
TiggerFan Offline
See Ya, Albert

I Root For: US NAVY

Donators
Nice, Tommy.
I think my eighteen year old declared that lame 5 years ago.
I have a very distant knowledge of this.
There are tryouts at FACS next month for the first girls' JV and varsity teams.
Plans are for boys to have a team as well. There may have been a team of some sort in some fashion, because I am fairly certain there were soccer goals on the field when CBHS held graduation there last year.
New wing? Massive enrollment? Can't help.
As long as they have soccer going, all is well. Ain't gonna be pretty, but that's not the focus right now. Looks to me that money is rolling in to you alma mater, like most privates.
06-10-2008 11:00 PM
tmoneyinmphs Offline
Mt.org's DJ wannabe

ArmyBlazer Wrote:Hey guys. I heard a rumor that my old high school (FACS) would be adding a soccer team along with massive new enrollment and even a new wing to the building. I was wondering if anyone on here knows if there is any truth to this. Thanks.

i graduated there in 1987, but i don't know crap about what goes on there

what years did you go there?
06-11-2008 12:11 AM
Advertisement

ArmyBlazer Offline
1st String

tmoneyinmphs Wrote:
ArmyBlazer Wrote:Hey guys. I heard a rumor that my old high school (FACS) would be adding a soccer team along with massive new enrollment and even a new wing to the building. I was wondering if anyone on here knows if there is any truth to this. Thanks.

i graduated there in 1987, but i don't know crap about what goes on there

what years did you go there?

I graduated in 2004. So at least I still got the full coach spain experience before he stopped coaching football. oh, and to the fags comment from another post, that was really original. I've never heard that before.03-lmfao
06-11-2008 07:37 AM
memphis mania Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
I also went to F.A.C.S. I went there for 10 years and graduated in 1999. That was the last year at the old building on Highland. Anyway, I have heard about a big influx of students as well. Good for them that they are getting a soccer program.
06-11-2008 07:57 AM
GoTigersGo10 Offline
All American

Yea from what I've seen and hear good ole F.A.C. and S. is picking it up. I graduated 02 and have heard the football team has been doing good things as far as facilities and uniforms and so forth. I do have some bad news though...OUR SPRING GAME WAS HELD AT VAUGHT-HEMMINGWAY. Seriously I don't care about the FAGS jokes anymore if you are above the age of 12 and still making that joke something went wrong in your childhood. I will check on the new wing but I have heard enrollment has jumped big time.
06-11-2008 11:49 AM
ArmyBlazer Offline
1st String

GoTigersGo10 Wrote:Yea from what I've seen and hear good ole F.A.C. and S. is picking it up. I graduated 02 and have heard the football team has been doing good things as far as facilities and uniforms and so forth. I do have some bad news though...OUR SPRING GAME WAS HELD AT VAUGHT-HEMMINGWAY. Seriously I don't care about the FAGS jokes anymore if you are above the age of 12 and still making that joke something went wrong in your childhood. I will check on the new wing but I have heard enrollment has jumped big time.

Would you be Wes? Seriously, though, Grant called me when he found out about the spring game being at ole miss. where the hell was that when we were there? I'm no ole miss fan, but it would be fun to play there.
06-12-2008 09:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.