Bookmark and Share
mairving Offline
Ignant Homer

I Root For: Memphis
VolNation's Negedu Thread
Volnation Negedu thread

Some quotes of interest:
Link
Quote:It's not going to happen. It's between Memphis and Indiana.With the coach that he has the best relationship with coming aboard of The Memphis staff then Memphis has to be the likely candidate with the departure of Dorsey.

Link
Quote:Marc Maggard said...

Quote:
People around Negadu are pushing him to UT.....
05-23-2008 01:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerTodd72 Offline
1st String

RE: VolNation's Negedu Thread
Only on a Vols board would you see "Joe Dirt" avatars. Keep it classy UT.
05-23-2008 01:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Brooks H
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
mairving Wrote:Volnation Negedu thread

Some quotes of interest:
Link
Quote:It's not going to happen. It's between Memphis and Indiana.With the coach that he has the best relationship with coming aboard of The Memphis staff then Memphis has to be the likely candidate with the departure of Dorsey.

Link
Quote:Marc Maggard said...

Quote:
People around Negadu are pushing him to UT.....

Marc Maggard told me that too...but with something else added on...it went something like this...

People are Negedu are pushing him to UT, BUT...
04-rock
05-23-2008 01:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply
HoopDreams Offline
Better Than Diamond Rings

I Root For: EXPECTATIONS
the kid has a good head on his shoulders - we've already seen that - which tells me he can see through people trying to steer him...if someone doesn't want to sit down with you and hear your opinions and talk it out and let you decide, then you know something is up...
05-23-2008 03:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HoopDreams Offline

tigerbham Wrote:People are Negedu are pushing him to UT

I'm amazed at how many people there are who cannot see through Sweathog...from every Tyler Smith fiasco (not releasing him, urging him not to test the waters) to Crews/Ramar to the co-ed thing to the Illinois ratting to the shady recruiting of Kemp and Hopson to...wow - it goes on and on and on...
05-23-2008 04:00 PM
HoopDreams Offline

95% of that thread is that he is all but done deal for UT...
05-23-2008 04:13 PM
Advertisement

SpiderMan79x Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
HoopDreams Wrote:95% of that thread is that he is all but done deal for UT...

StunnA N' Orange said so, and that's good enough for me.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2008 06:07 PM by SpiderMan79x.)
05-23-2008 04:26 PM
Da_Hit_Dogg Offline
1st String

I Root For:
HoopDreams Wrote:

I'm amazed at how many people there are who cannot see through Sweathog...from every Tyler Smith fiasco (not releasing him, urging him not to test the waters) to Crews/Ramar to the co-ed thing to the Illinois ratting to the shady recruiting of Kemp and Hopson to...wow - it goes on and on and on...

To be fair the coed thing was kind of baller.
05-23-2008 04:33 PM
weatherman Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Da_Hit_Dogg Wrote:
HoopDreams Wrote:

but they are such SWEATY balls...
05-23-2008 05:13 PM
HoopDreams Offline

Da_Hit_Dogg Wrote:
HoopDreams Wrote:

but is it really? would he be pulling co-eds if he weren't making some coin? I doubt Sweathog the gas station attendant would be pulling leg...
05-23-2008 05:30 PM
Moondonkey Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Tigers
TigerTodd72 Wrote:Only on a Vols board would you see "Joe Dirt" avatars. Keep it classy UT.

Hey man you have to consider the culture.

Joe Dirt is like James Bond to those Hillbillies.
05-23-2008 09:55 PM
Advertisement

TOGC Offline
Resident genius

If Negedu wants to go somewhere where he's guaranteed to choke in the Sweet 16 game, then UT is the perfect place.

If he wants to make the Elite Eight or better, then he should play for the Tigers.
05-23-2008 09:59 PM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
Moondonkey Wrote:Joe Dirt is like James Bond to those Hillbillies.

03-lmfao
05-23-2008 10:18 PM
Unimane Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Tennessee
HoopDreams Wrote:

How can you "see through" someone you've never met? I'm amazed at how you all know so much more than people who are in constant contact with Pearl. I mean, I would dispute the negative slant of everything you just mentioned.
05-25-2008 12:35 AM
killdatb0$$ Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Memphi$ Tiger$
Unimane Wrote:
HoopDreams Wrote:

How can you "see through" someone you've never met? I'm amazed at how you all know so much more than people who are in constant contact with Pearl. I mean, I would dispute the negative slant of everything you just mentioned.

And you've met Sweathog, Urineman? Why don't you and your fellow EwwT troll B.O.fan come back when you have something smart to say. 05-stirthepot
05-25-2008 02:07 AM
Stammers Offline
Legend

Unimane Wrote:
HoopDreams Wrote:

I'm sure that Sexhog is impressive to backward, loser imbeciles like you, Urine Man; but I am equally sure that he is not impressive to a lot of people that have met him such as Willie Kemp's mom. Luckily for him he is skilled enough to put up a false front and fool people.
05-25-2008 03:31 AM
Advertisement

Stammers Offline
Legend

This guy went to high school and carries a comb in his back pocket; so he is the leader of the hillbillies. Here is how he is rationalizing his dumba$$ Negedu to Urngeville opinion...

Quote:With Robert Dozier likely staying in the draft, yes. Oh, and after speaking with John Pastner (Memphis assistant), Tennessee will be Emmanuel's likely destination.

Followed by this gem...

Quote:My guess is UT or UM. If it's up to Pastner, he will be a Vol, but, since it's likely not and he was given an unconditional release, he will likely be a Tiger. Cal will get the final call and will probably pull the trigger on him. GT has no shot and Indiana only gets him if he decides to not take any visits and if Pastner has his say so. If he visits us and Pastner gets the call, we will have Duke's replacement.

How is it possible for human beings to be this stupid:

National Championship Game - Sweet 16
Cal - Sexhog
Easterwood - StunnedN'Orange
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2008 03:58 AM by Stammers.)
05-25-2008 03:48 AM
Unimane Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Tennessee
Actually, unlike anyone on this thread, I have met the guy. And it's funny, no one seems to bring up the Chris Lofton draft status from last year. For a year, people like Stammers rode Pearl for how terrible he was to "selfishly" keep Lofton out of the draft. Well, turns out you all had no idea what you were talking about, as usual. Now, not a peep. Yet, you all still keep at it and throw out juvenile names at people (This is the worst site for that).

As far as Negedu, I'll give the most honest prediction here; I have no idea where he will go. Just like you all, and the rest of us, have no idea about 95% of what goes on behind the scenes yet act as if you know 100%. Memphis or Tennessee seem like the most logical destinations. Both have needs at his position and have established successful programs in the last 3-4 years and will provide him with the exposure he will want.
05-25-2008 12:37 PM
e_smith_1992 Offline
Spell Check Icon !!!

I Root For: MEMPHIS STATE !
THIS IS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND !!!!
DAMMIT! GIVE IT A REST!
PRAY FOR ALL WHOM HAVE FALLEN BEIT FAMILY OR NOT!
THERE WILL BE MORE RECRUITING TO COME....

JUST LET IT GO !
05-25-2008 01:17 PM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
Unimane Wrote:Actually, unlike anyone on this thread, I have met the guy. And it's funny, no one seems to bring up the Chris Lofton draft status from last year. For a year, people like Stammers rode Pearl for how terrible he was to "selfishly" keep Lofton out of the draft. Well, turns out you all had no idea what you were talking about, as usual. Now, not a peep. Yet, you all still keep at it and throw out juvenile names at people (This is the worst site for that).

As far as Negedu, I'll give the most honest prediction here; I have no idea where he will go. Just like you all, and the rest of us, have no idea about 95% of what goes on behind the scenes yet act as if you know 100%. Memphis or Tennessee seem like the most logical destinations. Both have needs at his position and have established successful programs in the last 3-4 years and will provide him with the exposure he will want.

lol, i've met Bruce Pearl...i met both him and Kevin Stallings down on Beale actually...i guess b-ball coaches like Beale because i've seen Cal take a recruit down Beale to eat some ribs at Blues City.

both BP and KS were nice guys...Bruce seemed pretty likeable...but KS seemed like he thinks a lot of himself.

Go Tigers!!!
Drew
05-25-2008 05:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.