Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
The Ville Basketball
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL
The Ville Basketball
Uug! The Ville loses.... David Padget, Juan Palacios, Derrick Caracter, Earl Clark, Terrance Williams. It could be a much tougher season next year. I know we have some good freshman coming in, but dang!
04-06-2008 07:27 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

cardtopper Offline
1st String

I Root For: LOUISVILLE
RE: The Ville Basketball
Wasn't award T-Will had joined the fray...yeah, we'll miss each and everyone....but what can I say? Bring on the new kids.
04-06-2008 07:01 PM
CardHouse Offline
1st String

I Root For: UofL
I haven't heard either that Terrance Williams was leaving for sure; he's just testing the waters right now, but who knows.

Clark was a big loss; with his announcement we went from a possible pre-season 10-15 ranked team to out of the ranking picture.

I really thought this year was our National Championship run. Pitino will be going into his 8th season here at UofL (he spent 8 seasons at Kentucky), and I just don't know why he hasn't been able to at least approach what he did at kittyland.

Louisville has just as good of commitment, fan support, facilities, and everything else needed, but whether from transfers, injuries, recruits never showing up.......Pitino just hasn't been able to put together top-notch teams other then one here and there.
04-06-2008 08:30 PM
Advertisement

army56mike Offline

A Final Four and an Elite Eight in seven seasons is pretty good. I want more, but we've been pretty good. I am happy as a Cardinal fan.
04-06-2008 09:06 PM
army56mike Offline

I thought it was odd that Caracter and Clark were still in school attending classes. Now I know why! Clark has decided to stay at UofL and play next season!!! Caracter, I'm not so sure, but I bet he'll come back to. That makes a big difference for The Ville basketball.
04-17-2008 06:35 AM
Bearcat T Offline
All American

I Root For:
UL will have to be careful about the APR rating if they continue to leave in mass before graduating. It's great to have the talent but now its a much more difficult situation if they all leave early. I'm sure Pitino will figure it out though ...
04-17-2008 08:18 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.