Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Wii
Bookmark and Share
FORealTigerFan Offline
Say What?

I Root For: Beer
Wii
Anybody have any luck finding one? I can't seem to find one besides on ebay for big money. I have been trying Gamestop/Walmart and all of the big chain stores since a month before christmas but nothing. My wife is driving me nutts about finding one.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2008 12:15 PM by FORealTigerFan.)
01-25-2008 12:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

yakko Offline
More than meets the eye!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

NCAAbbs LUGDonators
RE: Wii
I got mine in December 2006. Your best bet is to hit a Target or Walmart early on a sunday morning. Their Sunday ads would tell you if they're getting any in.
01-25-2008 12:55 PM
Bullet005 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
Game Stop and Game Exchange usually have them in Southaven.
01-25-2008 01:11 PM
MemphisNate Offline
Special Teams

I got mine in Dec 06 also. I went to Target on a Sunday morning @ 8am.
01-25-2008 01:25 PM
Advertisement

JRTManda Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
I got mine in Dec 07 at Walmart in Cordova and totally lucked into it.
Turns out they get shipments on Tuesdays and they were unstocking them as I walked into the Electronic department. They told me they got them on Tuesdays. Who knows!
01-25-2008 01:48 PM
FORealTigerFan Offline
Say What?

I tried gamestop last week and I call daily but they say they usually don't know when a shipment is coming. I go up to my 24 hour walmart after midnight occasionally and inspect the pallet with boxes they have sitting out, but I haven't seen one. I was able to grab an xbox on the first launch but this booger seems even tougher to get. Would be fun to have. I got the flu and It really is boring sitting around here with nothing to do but eating chicken noodle soup and popping pills.
01-25-2008 02:46 PM
mphstiger79 Offline
All American

my fiance was able to find one for his son's birthday around august, but i haven't found many since. i was going to get one for my sister for christmas and started looking around october....i had to give up. i still look when i go to the stores and don't find anything. whenever i call gamestop i get laughed at....it irritates me.03-nutkick
01-26-2008 01:28 AM
Advertisement

Tigers2640 Offline
Lyle Lanley

I was at the Best Buy on Winchester on Dec. 27 and they had 25-30 sitting on the shelves. I haven't checked since though. Might have just been there right after they put them out.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2008 02:13 AM by Tigers2640.)
01-26-2008 02:12 AM
FORealTigerFan Offline
Say What?

mphstiger79 Wrote:my fiance was able to find one for his son's birthday around august, but i haven't found many since. i was going to get one for my sister for christmas and started looking around october....i had to give up. i still look when i go to the stores and don't find anything. whenever i call gamestop i get laughed at....it irritates me.03-nutkick

Yeah I get laughed at too. They love to make you feel stupid.
01-26-2008 02:54 AM
nas38117 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Memphis
My mother in-law found one last week at Best Buy in Cordova. she went at 6 am on a Sunday and waited until they opened. They must get them on the weekend. She was probably just lucky. And she couldn't even ask me if I wanted to go with her so I could get one. I have been searching daily. Someone told me that the Walmart in Somerville and Dyersburg had them as of yesterday, but hadn't had the time to make the drive.
01-29-2008 09:19 PM
Advertisement

yakko Offline
More than meets the eye!

NCAAbbs LUGDonators
they get them during the week and hold them on Sundays because of the Sunday ads in the paper.
01-29-2008 09:25 PM
Phillip26r Offline
Deceptively Slow

I Root For: wile e coyote
I got mine at the Gamestop here. I was checking daily back before Christmas for another one for a friend of mine, but had no luck.

I know this won't help you any, but the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 is the bomb.
01-30-2008 10:53 AM
tigertommy Offline
Uber Butthead!

I lucked into our Wii. There is a guy who always camps out the morning they get them in at the Sams near me. One morning as I was checking out I noticed one on the top of the locker and asked about it. I was told it was missing parts. I asked to examine it and found everything that is supposed to be in the box. Evidently a worker had used that excuse to try and get one away from the ahole redneck that camps out and grabs them all to sell on Ebay. I bought it and it is a blast to play.
More on the redneck ahole. He also camps out the morning they have their xmas goodies stocked and buys up almost all the good stuff then puts it on Ebay. If he doesn't sell it after an auction or two he then returns it to Sams for a refund. Dude is real pond scum. I don't have a problem so much with the camping out and buying it up but returning it because you over bought??? Asshat.!
01-31-2008 01:20 PM
Advertisement

ChattTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
I found one last August at the WalMart on Winchester. Last one they had. I then went to Target on the other side of the BMP and they had about 20.
02-01-2008 05:27 PM
FORealTigerFan Offline
Say What?

Got One this morning! Circuit City in Southaven had 20 of them.
02-03-2008 12:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.