Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

A little help...
Bookmark and Share
tigerstothehouse Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
A little help...
I am looking for something fun to do in Memphis. Any good ideas as to what to do on a date other than dinner and a movie. I have some ideas in mind, but the weather is just too dang cold right now for anything outdoors. Looking for a fun place that I can take someone. A place that is not too serious. I dont get out much and even though I have lived here for quite some time, I have no idea what to do with the weather being this cold...Any help would be nice.
01-25-2008 03:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

newtiger Offline
All American

I Root For: M.E.M.P.H.I.S
RE: A little help...
going to see a play at Theater Memphis or Playhouse on the Square would be something cool and different. Also, there are a lot of places near both that you could go for dinner.

Here is a link to Memphis Magazine, they have a pretty comprehensive listing of what is going on in Memphis.

http://www.memphisflyer.com/gyrobase/Mag...2008-01-25
01-25-2008 09:13 AM
tigergreen Offline

I Root For: MEMPHIS
a play at Theater Memphis/Playhouse/Circuit/Theaterworks
day date at Pink Palace (act like you're a kid again),
be a Memphis tourist @ Rock & Soul Museum, Sun, Stax or Graceland
tapas & drinks at Molly Fontaine (has an atmosphere where you can just hang out after eating)
any number of gallery exhibits - Dixon, Brooks, etc.

those are off the top of my head...i'll try to think of a few more.
01-25-2008 09:52 AM
GermantownTiger Offline
Capitalism Rules!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
If's she's a little athletic and a bit nerdy, LaserQuest would be be something off the beaten track...go midnight bowling...or do what my better half and I do when it's too damn cold outside; turn down the lights, light up some candles, crack open a good bottle of wine, and...
01-25-2008 10:57 AM
Advertisement

FCBE TIGER Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tigers
GermantownTiger Wrote:If's she's a little athletic and a bit nerdy, LaserQuest would be be something off the beaten track...go midnight bowling...or do what my better half and I do when it's too damn cold outside; turn down the lights, light up some candles, crack open a good bottle of wine, and...

fall asleep?
01-25-2008 03:34 PM
tigergreen Offline

I Root For: MEMPHIS
FCBE TIGER Wrote:
GermantownTiger Wrote:If's she's a little athletic and a bit nerdy, LaserQuest would be be something off the beaten track...go midnight bowling...or do what my better half and I do when it's too damn cold outside; turn down the lights, light up some candles, crack open a good bottle of wine, and...

fall asleep?

03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao
01-25-2008 03:50 PM
Tigerlicious Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Reality&Change
tigergreen Wrote:
FCBE TIGER Wrote:

fall asleep?

03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

Now that's just c o l d . . . . . 04-bow

sorry I didn't see it before tonight! cracked me up!
01-29-2008 01:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.