Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........
.........AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Who does this sound like:

Quote:CLEAR LAKE, Iowa (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton suggested Monday that Barack Obama has too little experience and perhaps too much ambition, pressing an increasingly aggressive campaign against her chief rival for the Democratic presidential nomination.

What utter f'n projection!

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

For anyone that thinks Clinton didn't run for office in NY for presidential aspirations, send me your address and I'll send you a check for a lobotomy. ....cause your brain is doing you no good.

03-lmfao

[Image: obama_clinton_071204_ms.jpg]
12-03-2007 11:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OUGwave Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........
I think her campaign is stumbling in badly in how it is pressing this attack, particularly combined with her attack that Barack should not be encouraging out-of-state college students who live 10 months a year in Iowa to caucus in their college towns, despite the fact that its legal (something about "the caucuses should be for real Iowans"). Both of these highlight very real negatives of her own, such as the fact that she's executing a decade-long plan to be President that stems back to at least her husband's second term, and the fact that she herself ran as a carpetbagger (read, not real-New Yorker) to do so.

This makes me think they see something in their internal polling that suggests they have hit a ceiling and that they probably won't be winning the caucuses. This is scorched earth -- she's trying to bring Barack down in the mud with her so that Edwards will coast to the win in Iowa. An Edwards win is great for Clinton because it kills off Barack, and Edwards doesn't have the resources to go toe to toe with her after Iowa. The one thing she can not allow to happen is an Obama win in Iowa that allows him to gather steam and win NH (now single digit deficit and shrinking), which will allow him to consolidate the African-American vote in SC. If that 1-2-3 punch happens -- she'll probably look like a very weak candidate going into Feb. 5th and get wiped out.

This is her nightmare scenario. If they thought they could absorb a Barack win in Iowa, they would not be pouring the resources into it that they now are, and they would not be making these attacks referencing the guy's kindergarten writings on wanting to be President.

Obama's handling this perfectly by not engaging her and staying above the fray, tying the attacks to the inevitable result of his lead in the polls. The more he stiff-arms her attacks like this, the sillier and shriller she will come off.

The Clinton's will fight like hell if they feel their birthright is being taken from them.

Its coming down to the wire.
12-04-2007 02:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
OU-

Your analysis is sopt on. We are lucky to have you in the spin room!
12-04-2007 09:30 AM
niuhuskie84 Offline
All American

I Root For:
I pity the poor campaign staffer who decided that 40% of the "evidence" of his presidential ambition would be from 3rd grade and kindergarten class assignments. I imagine his fingerpaintings will also be analyzed to see if any conclusions can be drawn from his use of blue vs. red.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2007 11:03 AM by niuhuskie84.)
12-04-2007 10:55 AM
Advertisement

Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
Quote:CLEAR LAKE, Iowa (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton suggested Monday that Barack Obama has too little experience and perhaps too much ambition,

Is that a euphamism for "uppity"?? For clarity... I"M not saying it... I just wonder if SHE didn't just say it
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2007 11:28 AM by Hambone10.)
12-04-2007 11:26 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Hambone10 Wrote:
Quote:CLEAR LAKE, Iowa (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton suggested Monday that Barack Obama has too little experience and perhaps too much ambition,

Is that a euphamism for "uppity"?? For clarity... I"M not saying it... I just wonder if SHE didn't just say it
Man...Has Bill taught her to inhale?
12-04-2007 12:36 PM
OUGwave Offline
All American

I Root For:
Well, I think part of this also relates to the sense of entitlement that the Clinton's have about this nomination and the presidency.

This from David Corn in The Nation:

Quote:When talking to Clintonites in recent days, I've noticed that they've come to despise Obama. I suppose that may be natural in the final weeks of a competitive campaign when much is at stake. But these people don't need any prompting in private conversations to decry Obama as a dishonest poser. They're not spinning for strategic purposes. They truly believe it. And other Democrats in Washington report encountering the same when speaking with Clinton campaign people. "They really, really hate Obama," one Democratic operative unaffiliated with any campaign, tells me. "They can't stand him. They talk about him as if he's worse than Bush." What do they hate about him? After all, there aren't a lot of deep policy differences between the two, and he hasn't gone for the jugular during the campaign. "It's his presumptuousness," this operative says. "That he thinks he can deny her the nomination. Who is he to try to do that?" You mean, he's, uh, uppity? "Yes." A senior House Democratic aide notes, "The Clinton people are going nuts in how much they hate him. But the problem is their narrative has gone beyond the plausible."

There you have it. They are in panic mode, and they quite clearly hate Obama for being uppity and taking what rightfully belongs to her.

What should stick out here is how much their campaign is letting their emotion and frustration shape their decision making here and cloud their judgment, it looks like amateur hour over there.

Even if she does earn the nomination, she's alienated the quarter of the Democratic party that supports Obama right now. She's wrong if she thinks she can count on these votes in the General. A good chunk of these people -- many of them in Western swing states like Colorado, Arizona, and the like -- will simply stay home on election day. They aren't going to vote for someone who we feel tried to joyfully destroy the person we had invested so much energy in.
12-04-2007 05:32 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
I hope Obama mops the floor with that *****.
12-04-2007 06:20 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
RebelKev Wrote:I hope Obama mops the floor with that *****.
Be careful what you wish for.
12-04-2007 10:50 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Fo Shizzle Wrote:

Aside from being a friggin' liberal, I don't hate the guy. I don't think he has ulterior motives. I don't think he's on a power trip. I DO think he's misguided as hell and would destroy this country, but at least he seems honest about his positions.

I don't think either stands a chance, and I could be wrong, but I don't want Hillary anywhere f'n near the White House. I've said the same thing about Kucinich. I respect anyone that tells me what they believe and how they stand. Clinton is nothing more than Kerry Part Deux. ...and if that's mispelled, so be it. I ain't French.
12-04-2007 11:06 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
RebelKev Wrote:
Fo Shizzle Wrote:

Aside from being a friggin' liberal, I don't hate the guy. I don't think he has ulterior motives. I don't think he's on a power trip. I DO think he's misguided as hell and would destroy this country, but at least he seems honest about his positions.

I don't think either stands a chance, and I could be wrong, but I don't want Hillary anywhere f'n near the White House. I've said the same thing about Kucinich. I respect anyone that tells me what they believe and how they stand. Clinton is nothing more than Kerry Part Deux. ...and if that's mispelled, so be it. I ain't French.
I have a feeling that folks are getting ready to be in for some suprises in the next 2 months.
12-05-2007 10:19 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies
i always thought hillary was ugly, but damn, she looks like a redneck man, with a mullet in that pic.
12-05-2007 10:31 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
flyingswoosh Wrote:i always thought hillary was ugly, but damn, she looks like a redneck man, with a mullet in that pic.

I didn't photoshop it. It came from ABC news. The link was on Drudge.
12-05-2007 10:54 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies
RebelKev Wrote:
flyingswoosh Wrote:i always thought hillary was ugly, but damn, she looks like a redneck man, with a mullet in that pic.

I didn't photoshop it. It came from ABC news. The link was on Drudge.

i know. i was just caught off guard. she looked more mannish than ever.
12-05-2007 11:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.