Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Need help WAC baseball fans.
Bookmark and Share
aggiefansince83 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NMSU Aggies
Need help WAC baseball fans.
I just got the NCAA Baseball video game. They used the team rosters from last year so on NMSU Mark Aranda #27 is on there.

Since I always send in my memory card for the rosters for the football and basketball games I can't play a college sports game with just numbers for the players anymore so I am entering the names. I finished all the WAC teams and I think I can do all the teams since it only takes about 10 minutes to do one team. I will probably do the Mountain West next. I think next year I can hopefully mail in my memory card since some fan sites should have baseball rosters up by then. This is the first year that EA Sports made a college baseball game so there are not many sites where you can find rosters yet.

I got the rosters from ncaabaseball2006.tk which is a list of all teams players from last year. The guy who runs the site got all the names from the official site of the teams.

After entering all the names in there are a few players that I could not find on the list. Maybe the official site already took them off or something because #27 Mark Aranda is not listed on that site.

So anyway I need some help to fill in what I could not find. These are the teams and players that I do not know. If anybody knows who these players are then please tell me so I can put their name in the game instead of having to look at a number. Remember EA Sports used last year's rosters for the game so these players played on their teams last year. They were most likely seniors last year.

New Mexico State - player numbers 7, 3, 49, 29, 10, and 22

Fresno State - player numbers 20, 39

San Jose State - players numbered 46, 45, and 43

Thanks for any help. Does anyone else here play college sports video games? So much fun and so much better with the names of players instead of numbers.
02-20-2006 05:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

flipen Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

So is the game worth buying or should I wait a couple more years for EA to work on the negative stuff...
02-20-2006 06:01 PM
Advertisement

aggiefansince83 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NMSU Aggies

Actually the game is really good. Not every team is in yet. There are about 100 of the 300 total teams in. They said every team will be in the game next year.

Graphics are good. Gameplay is nice and smooth. It will take a while to get used to the controls and batting. I didn't like using the analog stick to swing so I am using the X button to swing.

I never understood trying to hit the ball to the opposite field or pull it and all of that. I always think the ball goes where it wants to go.

At only 30 bucks I say it is worth it.
02-20-2006 06:10 PM
clpack Offline
1st String

I Root For: Nevada

Here are links to rosters from the official sites.

Fresno St
20 C Ryan Overland
39 P Chad Edwards

NMSU and SJSU
none of those players are listed

link: 2005 FSU baseball roster

link: 2005 NMSU baseball roster

link: 2005 SJSU baseball roster
02-21-2006 12:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.