Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Free Slapdad!!!
Bookmark and Share
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Nevada

[Image: freeslapdad4oh.png]
06-13-2005 04:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Six Pack Offline
2nd String

Mahatma Ghandi
Martin Luther King Jr.
Cesar Chavez
Slapdad

This one's for you slappy...sniff...
------------------
We shall overcome
We shall overcome
We shall overcome some day

Oh deep in my heart
I do believe

We'll walk hand in hand
We'll walk hand in hand
We'll walk hand in hand some day

We shall all be free
We shall all be free
We shall all be free some day

We are not afraid
We are not afraid
We are not afraid today

We are not alone
We are not alone
We are not alone today

The whole wide world around
The whole wide world around
The whole wide world around some day

We shall overcome
We shall overcome

[Image: freeslapdad4oh.png]
06-14-2005 12:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
USU78 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Surpised by Anthony -- impatient as a slug
We turned to share the transport -- Oh! with whom
But Slapdad, deep buried in the silent aether,
That spot which no vicissitude can find?
Faithless fool, recalled to our minds --
But how could anyone harm old Slappy?
Through what power, even for the least division of an hour,
Have we been so beguiled as to be blind
To our most grievous loss?! Anthony's avarice and perfidy
Bringing the worst pang that sorrow ever bore,
Save one, one only, when we forlorn stood,
Knowing that our Slapdad was no more.
Neither present time nor years unborn
Could to our sight that heavenly one restore.
Oh, free him! Free him now!

03-banghead
06-22-2005 12:31 PM
Slapdad Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I appreciate your continued efforts in the "free Slappy" campaign. As you can see from the link posted, the SJSU contingent is thinking up new ways to keep me down. We will rally the troops and come back from this as well. Think 1980 Olympic Hockey....think Tom's River Little League....think Buster Douglas. As the great reggae singer, Pato Banton once sang......we shall "Never Give Up'!!!

<a href='http://nevada.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1852&mid=54229733&sid=&tid=54228599&style=1' target='_blank'>My, what big teeth you have....</a>
06-23-2005 01:14 AM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Slapdad, I gotta say, this whole thing is pretty funny. I'm not privy to all that has gone one(obviously posts have been deleted but why, I don't know) but I bet there is a common ground. I followed the link in your ealier post and would love to see you and Wolfin meet up with Anthony at a tailgate. My bet is that after a couple of beers and chatting, you would find that he's not quite the Nazi he appears on his board.

I can see that "Free Slappy" chain coming on now. And for the record (because I know that is coming too) I am really am Gregg and not a fake moniker for Anthony.

And since we're talking sports, I am not going to be the myopian who suggests that SJSU will take it all this year. I'd be happy with .500 and a solid recruiting class next year. Gotta start somewhere.
06-24-2005 03:46 PM
clpack Offline
1st String

SJGregg Wrote:(obviously posts have been deleted but why, I don't know)
Nothing's been deleted. It was just moved to the smack board (a more appropriate place, IMO).

I hope you don't have a prior engagement, and can make it to the 04-cheers .
06-24-2005 04:57 PM
Advertisement

wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

clpack Wrote:
SJGregg Wrote:(obviously posts have been deleted but why, I don't know)
Nothing's been deleted. It was just moved to the smack board (a more appropriate place, IMO).

I hope you don't have a prior engagement, and can make it to the 04-cheers .
I think he means posts from the board-never-to-be-named...you know the one SJGregg (if that is his real moniker) " moderates". For the record "FreeSlapDad" is still banned from that board.
06-24-2005 05:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Slappy is now FREE!

SJGregg asked me to give him his freedom!
I look forward to hoisting a hitler brew with you all....
06-24-2005 08:13 PM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

So I guess the "Free Slapdad" campaign is officially over. Now what? Is Slapdad going to take up the offer on the beer at the game?
06-28-2005 10:11 AM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

The Free Slapdad movement is neither dead nor over. We will not cease our support until beloved Slapdad can post freely without fear of banishment or deleted posts. Although our posts are infrequent, it doesn't mean that we are not busily engaged in our protest activities. I for one have toast a CMFOB daily. Others have also gone on a hunger strike and or liquid only diets. Nay sir, the movement is far from over. Until Slapdad returns from his 'undisclosed location' and can post freely on all message boards the movement will continue to progress and add members to our roles. Pretty soon we will have bylaws and a secret handshake! The FreeSlapDad movement will become the Stonecutters of our time.
06-28-2005 10:40 AM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Good luck on all of that. How about some sports takes?
06-28-2005 05:07 PM
Advertisement

wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

SJGregg Wrote:Good luck on all of that. How about some sports takes?
Let Slapdad post freely and the 'sports takes' will come. Free Slappy.
06-28-2005 05:30 PM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Anthony claims to have freed you. What's your definition of "free"? I am curious to hear from the unshackled Slapdad.
06-28-2005 06:10 PM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

I am free but Slapdad is still in chains. We will not tire from our endeavors until he is free to post without retribution. Free Slapdad!
06-28-2005 07:47 PM
Slapdad Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I have been watching....and listening...from afar and I feel that this is an appropriate time to let those here know that I have not wavered in my devotion to the movement.

Greg, you ask what freedom means to me? Ahem....well (cue music from Patton), freedom means to me what it means to most who don't have it. I wish to be able to speak my mind without fear that I may be banned again. That my posts....even though they may not convey the exact same thought that Anthony is thinking at that very moment.....will live on and NOT be deleted. That a Mea Culpa from Anthony will stay on his board for longer than 5 minutes, even if it means that others will see his true colors. Freedom to make a post that *gasp* does not paint a rosy picture for SJSU. Freedom to stand up and yell out to the world that I, Slapdad, enjoy listening to Milli Vanilli! That is what freedom is all about. Perhaps the real question here is "what do YOU consider freedom"???

Good day sir!
06-28-2005 09:44 PM
clpack Offline
1st String

Slapdad Wrote:Good day sir!
Day...night...doesn't mean ******!...Repo Man has all night, every night!...Harry Dean Stanton, Repo Man

:beam:
06-29-2005 12:43 AM
Advertisement

SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

As a Millin Vanilli fan myself I can sympathize. I am unaware of the rule saying disparaging things about SJSU will get you banned. Heck, I still question the loyalty of some of the alumns on the board. Calling folks a-holes on the board will surely get your post deleted as would posting links to other boards. I understand everyone's concerns about that but, I will say, he's been working his board for 9 years and has a different perspective about other boards than I do. I'm just a Spartan fan having some fun on his board, hoping that all of our dribble about the upcoming season turns into something.
06-29-2005 10:35 AM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

FREE SLAPDAD!
09-13-2005 05:34 PM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Damn it Slapdad. Post something and end the martyrdom. Of course maybe it's just more fun keeping this string and the Free Slappy campaign going.
09-13-2005 06:03 PM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

Slapdad is secreted away in an undisclosed location until he can post with out free of reprisal. Rumor around WPC is that it is somewhere near the shipdip station and some pasture land. He continues his fight against hypocrisy and arrogance. The movement continues to grow as the names of those banned fill the rolls of freedom!

Freedom!
09-13-2005 08:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.