Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Wolfpack site is hillarious
Bookmark and Share
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

After reading likes of Hemmingway, Steinbeck, Poe and other luminaries, I thought I would take in some poetry of today's information age. So, after tackling Wolfin, Six Pack, CLPack and Slappy, I thought I might learn more from where these men derive their inspiration. They frequent a place called WolfPackChat, not a place where Spartan alumns frequent, but a fine place in deed for those interested in Nevada football, modern day satirists and shall we say, a daily dose of heavenly beauties. As one might say today: "nice".

:bluethumb:
09-19-2005 03:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Nevada

SJGregg Wrote:After reading likes of Hemmingway, Steinbeck, Poe and other luminaries, I thought I would take in some poetry of today's information age. So, after tackling Wolfin, Six Pack, CLPack and Slappy, I thought I might learn more from where these men derive their inspiration. They frequent a place called WolfPackChat, not a place where Spartan alumns frequent, but a fine place in deed for those interested in Nevada football, modern day satirists and shall we say, a daily dose of heavenly beauties. As one might say today: "nice".

:bluethumb:
All are welcome to stop by. We only banned one person in the entire history of Wolf Pack Chat but it appears he got himself another handle and visits anyway.<a href='http://nevada.rivals.com/forum.asp' target='_blank'>Wolf Pack Chat</a>
09-19-2005 05:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Hey infatuation kid,

What the hell are you talking about bro?
I have turned over a new leaf, and you are still on the attack?

Why not try and get along, versus all the badgering all the time?
Are you willing?

04-cheers
09-19-2005 06:16 PM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

Anthony Wrote:Hey infatuation kid,

What the hell are you talking about bro?
I have turned over a new leaf, and you are still on the attack?

Why not try and get along, versus all the badgering all the time?
Are you willing?

04-cheers
Kid...I think not.

Your temporary sanity only reaffirms the need for the Free SlapDad Movement. Until SlapDad is free there will be no end to the struggle.

BLUE CANNON!

HELLO KITTY!
09-19-2005 07:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

FREE SLAPDAD! FREE SLAPPY!! FREE SCHALPSTICK!!!!

Yea......kid.
09-20-2005 12:14 AM
Six_Pack Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Anthony has turned over a new leaf? Then why am I still blocked from your website?

I sure hope it's true, but it takes more than four days for any of us to believe that...

As far as your post goes SJSGregg...thanks for the kind words on our website. It's actually a pretty good group of people posting over there and the board has a very strange but entertaining sense of humor.
09-20-2005 12:28 AM
Advertisement

SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

That kind of humor does not go over as well on the other board I frequent, I guess because it is a much older crowd. By the way, on the photo board it had a string called "Sig Test". By any chance is it a Sigma Chi reference or something totally different?

By the way, I heard Slappy is free so you might want to check that again. I think there is just one person banned over there, the same cat who has been threatening me and Anthony and blasting anyone who dares criticize our QB.
09-20-2005 10:33 AM
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

What handle did you go by on the spartanthunder.com WAC forum, sixer?

Let me see if you are still on the black list....
09-20-2005 10:36 AM
clpack Offline
1st String

SJGregg Wrote:That kind of humor does not go over as well on the other board I frequent, I guess because it is a much older crowd. By the way, on the photo board it had a string called "Sig Test". By any chance is it a Sigma Chi reference or something totally different?
That was probably mine. It was a signature test...nothing to do with frats. I was trying to resize campus pics. Unfortunately, there's no way to edit your signature, so I couldn't just edit one message, then replace it with something else, which I usually do.

I think you'd be surprised by the average age on WPC. It has a broad distribution, but approx. half are over 40.
09-20-2005 11:25 AM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Over 40? Really? How strong is your over 60 crowd because I think 1/2 of the posters on our site are over 60? The babe thing would definitely not go over. Anthony put up a sexy pic and about 5 people complained and only one, who has similar humor as I, has been back since. Sadly, Anthony thought that it might rile people up and asked if I thought he should post it. I thought he was crazy but it turns out he is right. Still can't believe that. I've got to be among the top 5 ****** disturbers on the board and I think I'm harmless. Oh well.
09-20-2005 12:22 PM
Six_Pack Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I think it was Six_Pack75

No hard feelings about anything Anthony...truthfully sometimes I like to argue just for the sake of arguing. You banned me for doing the same things you were doing and for use of the word 'moron' (which is relatively tame...I don't go over to other people's boards and use curse words) but it was all in good fun.

I'm willing to accept this new leaf thing, under the condition that you stop posting on the WPC board just for the excuse of posting a link to your board, and not rub it in the face of your conference mates immediately following a tough loss. I always root for SJSU in OOC games...it's good for the WAC.

As far as your being banned on WPC, I have no control over that, but if you're a good boy for a while, then maybe I can put in a good word.
09-20-2005 12:26 PM
Advertisement

clpack Offline
1st String

SJGregg Wrote:Over 40? Really? How strong is your over 60 crowd because I think 1/2 of the posters on our site are over 60? The babe thing would definitely not go over. Anthony put up a sexy pic and about 5 people complained and only one, who has similar humor as I, has been back since. Sadly, Anthony thought that it might rile people up and asked if I thought he should post it. I thought he was crazy but it turns out he is right. Still can't believe that. I've got to be among the top 5 ****** disturbers on the board and I think I'm harmless. Oh well.
The 50s group has good representation, but only a handful are over 60. I've never seen a complaint about the pics, although I guess a recruit's mom made a 'perverts' comment once...oh well. It probably helps that they're confined to an off-topic forum.

Have you seen the CUSA BOD forum? Now that's one-stop shopping!

LINK: <a href='http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/confusa/invision/index.php?act=SF&f=33' target='_blank'>CUSA BOD forum</a>
09-20-2005 02:00 PM
broncobob Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Broncos

Crappies

clpack Wrote:
SJGregg Wrote:Over 40? Really? How strong is your over 60 crowd because I think 1/2 of the posters on our site are over 60?&nbsp; The babe thing would definitely not go over. Anthony put up a sexy pic and about 5 people complained and only one, who has similar humor as I, has been back since.&nbsp; Sadly, Anthony thought that it might rile people up and asked if I thought he should post it.&nbsp; I thought he was crazy but it turns out he is right.&nbsp; Still can't believe that.&nbsp; I've got to be among the top&nbsp; 5 ****** disturbers on the board and I think I'm harmless.&nbsp; Oh well.
The 50s group has good representation, but only a handful are over 60. I've never seen a complaint about the pics, although I guess a recruit's mom made a 'perverts' comment once...oh well. It probably helps that they're confined to an off-topic forum.

Have you seen the CUSA BOD forum? Now that's one-stop shopping!

LINK: <a href='http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/confusa/invision/index.php?act=SF&f=33' target='_blank'>CUSA BOD forum</a>
Cheerleaders and girls in bikinis go with sports ala the SI swimsuit issue....
Thanks for reminding us about the babe of the day forum over at CUSA. It has been awhile since of visited....
09-20-2005 02:09 PM
broncobob Offline
1st String

Crappies

I also like this icon:

[Image: 26008rump.gif]
09-20-2005 02:13 PM
nvspuds Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I am 50 and I enjoy the babe of the day..At least I think I remember that I enjoy the babe of the day..I can't remember..What were we talking about??
09-20-2005 02:24 PM
SJGregg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Nice icon. (whistle, whistle). The one that got Anthony in so much trouble was not as nice as this one. And one mom complained thinking that it might turn off recruits. It took no time for the BYU card to come out (can you say Bikini Cuts in Provo?). As if any football player, any where would not like the sight of these ladies. Hell, at Colorado they just give them hookers. Wonder what those moms are thinking about?
09-20-2005 02:24 PM
Advertisement

wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

nvspuds Wrote:I am 50 and I enjoy the babe of the day..At least I think I remember that I enjoy the babe of the day..I can't remember..What were we talking about??
BLUE CANNON!
09-20-2005 02:45 PM
broncobob Offline
1st String

Crappies

wolfin1 Wrote:
nvspuds Wrote:I am 50 and I enjoy the babe of the day..At least I think I remember that I enjoy the babe of the day..I can't remember..What were we talking about??
BLUE CANNON!
How many layers of paint does the cannon have???
It was red last year....right????
09-20-2005 02:55 PM
clpack Offline
1st String

broncobob Wrote:
wolfin1 Wrote:
BLUE CANNON!
Yes, it has been red for 5 years... :mad: ...ever since the Devils dropped it and broke it.

Yesterday it was reported that they didn't even put it back together right! :mad: and that it has missing pieces!! :mad:

I'll guarantee ALL red paint is already stripped. Finishing touches of BLUE will be added tomorrow at the UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA Student Union....11 AM.

04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers

And there was much rejoicing!!
09-20-2005 03:12 PM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

broncobob Wrote:
wolfin1 Wrote:
BLUE CANNON!
and four years before that. The problem is not the paint but getting rid of the LV stench.

BLUE CANNON!
09-20-2005 03:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.