Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WKU lands Top 100 Recruit
Bookmark and Share
Hilltopper413 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WKU
WKU lands Top 100 Recruit
WKU has landed what Scout.com considers the 15th best PG in the Class of '08, and ESPN.com has listed as the no. 83 player in their Top 150 rankings. His last name is Nored (sorry, the first name escapes me), and is out of Alabama.

We are also still in the running for two more huge recruits. We are in the mix for Scout.com's 35th best PF in the class of '08. We are in his top three.

We are also still in the mix for Garvin Hunt who is listed as a 4-star recruit on Rivals.
08-11-2007 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hilltopper2K Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: WKU!!!
RE: WKU lands Top 100 Recruit
Quote:We are also still in the running for two more huge recruits. We are in the mix for Scout.com's 35th best PF in the class of '08. We are in his top three.

We are also still in the mix for Garvin Hunt who is listed as a 4-star recruit on Rivals.

I would say that we need an orgasmic emoticon... but this is a family board.

This will have to do:

03-woohoo
08-12-2007 05:54 PM
WKUSledgeHammer Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Western KY
RE: WKU lands Top 100 Recruit
(08-11-2007 11:13 PM)Hilltopper413 Wrote:  WKU has landed what Scout.com considers the 15th best PG in the Class of '08, and ESPN.com has listed as the no. 83 player in their Top 150 rankings. His last name is Nored (sorry, the first name escapes me), and is out of Alabama.

We are also still in the running for two more huge recruits. We are in the mix for Scout.com's 35th best PF in the class of '08. We are in his top three.

Yeah
04-07-2009 07:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.