Open TigerLinks

NTR - Reality shows
Bookmark and Share
georgiatiger Offline
Axel

I Root For: Everyone
Donators
NTR - Reality shows
I honestly watch little TV and haven't for a while. While staying with my sister in Memphis recently, I had no choice. I had never watched a reality show other than Real World many moons ago. She hooked me on Hell's Kitchen and now all three sisters have me watching Big Brother 8. They told me to watch Design something tonight which is on now. Immediaety, someone started crying. Everyone cries on all these shows. I work mostly out of my home. I didn't realize America had been filled with crybabies. WTF is wrong with people? Do I need to get out more or stay in more?
08-10-2007 08:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Big Ol Pimp Offline
Twist It, Hit It, Light It

I Root For: MEMPHIS
DonatorsDonators
RE: NTR - Reality shows
03-hissyfit03-hissyfit03-hissyfit
08-10-2007 08:58 PM
georgiatiger Offline
Axel

Donators
Big Ol Pimp Wrote:03-hissyfit03-hissyfit03-hissyfit

LOL. You know what I'm sayin'.....
08-10-2007 09:14 PM
FORealTigerFan Offline
Say What?

I Root For: Beer
I can't lie. I have been watching big brother since season 1. This year has been pretty good. There is a real crazy guy in the house named dick. He cusses out everybody.
08-10-2007 09:22 PM
Advertisement

georgiatiger Offline
Axel

Donators
FORealTigerFan Wrote:I can't lie. I have been watching big brother since season 1. This year has been pretty good. There is a real crazy guy in the house named dick. He cusses out everybody.

I can't believe I'm talking about this, but I'm pulling for Zach. He's the only one that hasn't broken down like a baby or played "screw your buddy". I think he snuck his own stash in and goes to sleep laughing every night.
08-10-2007 09:28 PM
TigerTitan Offline
Ginourmous Fan

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS

DonatorsDonators
No offense, Georgia. But why post this on the Tiger Sports board?

I DO, in fact, read the NTR board as I would hope others do (who are curious enough to look).

I could care less about your show, but I am curious enough to look. Only problem is, I was dissappointed to find your post wasn't about our Tiger football or basketball squads!

GO TIGERS!!! BEAT OLE MISS!!!!
08-10-2007 09:42 PM
marktheapostle Offline
Blessed

I Root For: Memphis
My wife watches a lot of that junk. It is putrid on so many levels03-puke03-puke03-puke

There is very little reality in them.:domokun:
They contrive to make real people look stupid03-drunk, rude:muttering:, and evil03-nutkick.
Most of all, they are boring 03-zzz!!!!!!!

I would love to know why females, like my wife, dig these shows. So many sane females (is that an oxymoron?-jk) watch that stuff and I have no clue why.

Any 03-ideas?

PS I have tried to ask my wife but she just glares at me (maybe it is the sarcastic tone:))
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2007 09:53 PM by marktheapostle.)
08-10-2007 09:48 PM
Advertisement

georgiatiger Offline
Axel

Donators
TigerTitan Wrote:No offense, Georgia. But why post this on the Tiger Sports board?

I DO, in fact, read the NTR board as I would hope others do (who are curious enough to look).

I could care less about your show, but I am curious enough to look. Only problem is, I was dissappointed to find your post wasn't about our Tiger football or basketball squads!

GO TIGERS!!! BEAT OLE MISS!!!!

no offense taken whatsoever. i guess my thinking is that if other tiger fans are interested, then it's tiger related. just a diversion. that said, i truly understand your point of view.
08-10-2007 09:52 PM
kabluey Offline
Heisman

The only one I really try to watch is extreme home makeover. The stories of the families can get really inspiring.
08-10-2007 10:31 PM
georgiatiger Offline
Axel

Donators
if i have to watch one more person cry, i'm putting my head through a window.
08-11-2007 12:15 PM
Advertisement

cwise Offline
That's what she said....

I LOVE Last Comic Standing. It's the one reality show I do not miss, under any circumstances.
08-11-2007 03:20 PM
TigerTitan Offline
Ginourmous Fan

DonatorsDonators
cwise Wrote:I LOVE Last Comic Standing. It's the one reality show I do not miss, under any circumstances.
Me, as well. My three teenagers love it, too!

This year is the funny bunch in a while. I really hated to see Debra Digiovanni go, but I love Mat Kirshner, though. I think it's between Ralph Harris and Lavell _____(?). Those two just crack me up each week.
08-11-2007 04:43 PM
cwise Offline
That's what she said....

TigerTitan Wrote:
cwise Wrote:I LOVE Last Comic Standing. It's the one reality show I do not miss, under any circumstances.
Me, as well. My three teenagers love it, too!

This year is the funny bunch in a while. I really hated to see Debra Digiovanni go, but I love Mat Kirshner, though. I think it's between Ralph Harris and Lavell _____(?). Those two just crack me up each week.

Last year was good, but it was only on Comedy Central.

This year, Lavell Edwards looks to be the favorite, but he needs to bring more than fat jokes at some point. I think it's going to be Ralph Harris or Gary Dee, personally.
08-11-2007 07:39 PM
TigerTitan Offline
Ginourmous Fan

DonatorsDonators
cwise Wrote:Last year was good, but it was only on Comedy Central.
Either you are mistaken, cwise, or maybe the NBC affiliate (WMC) preempted the show down there last summer. But it was most definitely on Ch. 4 WSMV here in Nashville!! Josh Blue was the big winner last year and my kids, who do not have cable TV at their mom's house, watched each episode!
08-12-2007 10:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.