Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kennesaw Exposed!
Bookmark and Share
Goldfinger
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Kennesaw Exposed!
If you feel all that Kennesaw declamation on this board has been disingenuous and over trumpeted in a flimsy attempt to pass themselves off as serious contenders, then you were correct. These people get so revved up in saying they are going to pass ETSU by in their athletics and fan base...because after all they are a suburb of mighty Atlanta. Well as I suspected it's all BS. For an inside look at what these courageous and battle-hardened supporters of Kennesaw really think, one only needs to go to their team page to discover that their actual feelings are quite pessimistic and full of doom and gloom.

ALL HAIL KENNESAW....PROGRAM OF THE FUTURE!

Nick M Wrote:I don't know why I've been pessamistic lately. I think we'll do fine this year. It's taken longer than I expected for fan support to latch on. The programs are all growing which is the most you could ask for. The school is researching how to get better. I just wonder when its goin catch fire, ya know?

Owlzfan84 Wrote:and i dont blame you nick. its frustrating because we should have better student support by now. its getting better, but it makes me sick to my stomach when i'm at a game and there are just 15-20 students there from a 20,000 school. the students here need to get off UGA's and Tech's dick and start supporting the school they go 2.

Collinr01 Wrote:Can you really blame the students not having much school spirit when half of them probably don't even know we play sports?

Owlzfan84 Wrote:thats really cool. i'm glad the school is doing it. kinda gives off a sense of school spirit even though were still lacking on it.
07-04-2007 01:03 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Collinr01 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Kennesaw State
RE: Kennesaw Exposed!
Goldfinger Wrote:ALL HAIL KENNESAW....PROGRAM OF THE FUTURE!

Finally you've come around...
07-04-2007 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KennesawBasketball Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kennesaw
It's called honesty from a fanbase...something you havent been able to master at this point. We take a candid look at the current state of our program and understand that we have a bright future, but a lot of work to do in order to get there. If that is the definition of being "EXPOSED" then count Kennesaw exposed.
07-05-2007 12:55 PM
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Kennesaw State
kennesawbasketball..havent seen u post in a few. where ya been?
07-05-2007 01:05 PM
Advertisement

1st String

In and out...work has kept me busy the past few weeks, so i havent had as much of a chance to check the boards.
07-05-2007 01:08 PM
Goldfinger
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Kennesaw it's not honesty from a base....if it were honesty it would be discussed in open and we wouldn't have to have these pointless debates.
07-05-2007 01:18 PM
1st String

Goldfinger Wrote:Kennesaw it's not honesty from a base....if it were honesty it would be discussed in open and we wouldn't have to have these pointless debates.

What about this discussion is not in the open? You make no sense. Yes, we are having secret discussions about how great Kennesaw is so that no one will know...you have foiled our nefarious scheme to not bring the true facts into the open.

If you posted making fun of us for criticizing our own deficiencies then what could we possibly be hiding? Are we really not a young fanbase....all of our long time fans that have followed us the past 20 years are in hiding and waiting to pop out at the right moment?

I am very confused on the nature of your post.
07-05-2007 01:31 PM
Goldfinger
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Oh whatever, you people speak of Kennesaw as if it were the second coming on this particular board...and then in the kennesaw board you have quite a different tune. Which proves your fans are full of Lies and Balderdash!
07-05-2007 01:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.