Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

You knew it was coming ....
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
You knew it was coming ....
Ron Paul pwnz again ... and this time by over FOUR TIMES the next closest person.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/debates...op.debate/
06-06-2007 11:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
RE: You knew it was coming ....
georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:Ron Paul pwnz again ... and this time by over FOUR TIMES the next closest person.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/debates...op.debate/

That link is your proof? 03-lmfao

Paul hasn't won a damn thing, at least not by the people that are actually going to be VOTING Republican. ...and Paul Begala is in the group? 03-lmfao

It's also interesting seeing the "GOP Strategist" saying McCain won the debate when by ALL accounts he slipped out of contention.

Huckabee was the most surprising.

Come on GTS, CNN? 03-lmfao

...but at least we hit the important questions, you know, like "Who was the snappiest dresser?" and "Who had the best one-liner or comeback?"
06-07-2007 07:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Fanatical Offline
lost in dreams of hops & barley

I Root For: South Park Cows
RebelKev Wrote:That link is your proof? 03-lmfao

This is a link to the results page
And Ron Paul is pulling in the more important categories. But, You're right. There is really no chance that he gets the republican nomination. Though, he would probably be the best candidate to pull in the most national votes.
06-07-2007 09:13 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
non-scientific polls, hahaha.

in actual Scientific polls he gets no more than 1%, 0% in Gallups latest I saw.
(HINT: non-scientific polls are being spammed by the 9/11 truth losers and libs)

He's pathetic, anybody that claims that Iran is no threat and that we would be safer without the CIA is a loon. Anyone that panders to the 9/11 conspiracy nutjobs and goes on Alex Jones radio show who thinks the "Jews did it" is a nutjob.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2007 09:16 AM by GGniner.)
06-07-2007 09:15 AM
Fanatical Offline
lost in dreams of hops & barley

I Root For: South Park Cows

This guy is so conservative, he's seen as a liberal.

Think of a Obama vs Paul election. I think half this board would have a heart attack.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2007 10:57 AM by Fanatical.)
06-07-2007 10:56 AM
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Miami Redhawks
GGniner Wrote:non-scientific polls, hahaha.

(HINT: non-scientific polls are being spammed by the 9/11 truth losers and libs)

He's pathetic, anybody that claims that Iran is no threat and that we would be safer without the CIA is a loon. Anyone that panders to the 9/11 conspiracy nutjobs and goes on Alex Jones radio show who thinks the "Jews did it" is a nutjob.

I think it's from smoking too much weed. Most all Libertarians hold this right in high regard.
06-07-2007 01:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Endzone2 Wrote:I think it's from smoking too much weed. Most all Libertarians hold this right in high regard.

What does thinking it should be illegal have to do with usage? You think that just because someone believes something should be legal that they actually partake in it? I have a Secret security clearance. Can't touch it. However, I see no reason it should be illegal.
06-07-2007 01:49 PM

More people die each year from eating spinach than die from Mary Jane overdoses. It's a proven fact. It's just not toxic enough to kill you. I fail to see why:
- Mary Jane is illegal and tobacco isn't. Oh right, the tobacco industry can buy politicians.
- Mary Jane is illegal and alcohol isn't. Alcohol is perhaps the biggest killer in numbers in America, especially in terms of people using it killing other innocent people. Oh right, another big industry pushing big bucks in Washington.

Most appalling of all ... why mary jane is not allowed in all states for medicinal use. It is VERY effective in treating cancer victims in chemo, and relieving pain in various other instances. There is not ONE DEATH IN RECORDED MEDICAL HISTORY from mary jane.

Provided you're not infringing upon the rights of others, you should be able to put into your body whatever you want to. Should we next take away bathtubs because some people slip and die in them or take baths during a lightning storm? Should we remove all furniture so nobody can fall and break their neck too?

You should really watch Penn & Teller's "Bullsh*t" show on this matter. A great show.

Endzone2 Wrote:
GGniner Wrote:non-scientific polls, hahaha.

I think it's from smoking too much weed. Most all Libertarians hold this right in high regard.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2007 02:15 PM by georgia_tech_swagger.)
06-07-2007 01:54 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
Um, Mary Jane is illegal, not legal. edit your post GTS.

On that note, I don't beleive that we should legalize marijauna.
06-07-2007 01:57 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:You should really watch Penn & Teller's "Bullsh*t" show on this matter. A great show.

...or better yet,

[Image: penn_stfu.gif]

03-lmfao
06-07-2007 01:58 PM
Bourgeois_Rage Away
That guy!

I Root For: UC & Bushmills
Folding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGDonatorsDonators
Quote:On that note, I don't beleive that we should legalize marijauna.

Not even for medical usage? What is your reasoning?
06-07-2007 02:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators
I think Ron Paul is a great candidate. No I dont smoke dope...

All the other republicans (and dems for that matter) arent worth voting for. Its nothing but spin. If Paul had the charisma and was as articulate as the main candidates, it wouldnt even be close.
06-07-2007 02:10 PM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators
Obviously people like Paul. The numbers show that. What is sad is that the major news companies wont pay him any attention.
06-07-2007 02:12 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
ETSUfan1 Wrote:I think Ron Paul is a great candidate. No I dont smoke dope...

All the other republicans (and dems for that matter) arent worth voting for. Its nothing but spin. If Paul had the charisma and was as articulate as the main candidates, it wouldnt even be close.

do you think Iran isn't a threat and not in our national interest? if so why? Do you think we would be safer without the CIA? if so how? Is allowing Iran to gain nukes no big deal? if so why?
06-07-2007 02:16 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
Bourgeois_Rage Wrote:

What? I have to have a reason for my opinion? Let's just say it is a personal opinion that I have because of personal reasons.

Also, medically, what good does it really do? Honestly, I don't know.
06-07-2007 02:17 PM

ETSUfan1 Wrote:Obviously people like Paul. The numbers show that. What is sad is that the major news companies wont pay him any attention.

03-yes
06-07-2007 02:18 PM
Advertisement

Endzone2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Miami Redhawks
georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:More people die each year from eating spinach than die from Mary Jane overdoses. It's a proven fact. It's just not toxic enough to kill you. I fail to see why:
- Mary Jane is legal and tobacco isn't. Oh right, the tobacco industry can buy politicians.
- Mary Jane is legal and alcohol isn't. Alcohol is perhaps the biggest killer in numbers in America, especially in terms of people using it killing other innocent people. Oh right, another big industry pushing big bucks in Washington.

I have watched Penn & Teller's BS. It has been on here at the weekly a few times because unfortunately we have Showtime here. The one about prostitution was funny although that show has way to much flesh for a guy with my weaknesses to be watching. Also every other word that comes out of Penn's mouth is either F, S, WTF, or BS!

Listening to Michael Savage talk about smoking pot, it does seem to damage your brain cells. At the very least I believe it causes loss of motor control and control in other parts of the soul. The workings of this is way too complicated for me to describe. I can only describe my own experiences from smoking pot over 30 years ago when I was 19. I smoked it in total about 15 times when I was 19 over about a 6 month span and that was it:

The first few times I didn't feel the effects of it. When it finally did influence me, I did feel the euphoria such as joy seemed to be radiating from thighs in my legs or say from a certain tooth in my mouth--very strange I know. Also music seemed so much more beautiful every time I smoked it and listened to music. Also visions and I mean powerful visions would flash in my mind. These were also bizzare such as bright and intense pictures of pretty girl's faces that I liked in high school. Sometimes a beautiful beach scene and at other times Flintstones cartoons very bright! Yes, I know it is weird, but this is what I experienced. One time a voice said to me twice, "you're going to be in grave danger". And always after smoking pot I would be come physically very tired. On time I almost passed out in the front seat of my car. These people who said they were more alert driving when they were stoned are idiots IMHO, but maybe it effects everyone differently.

About the 10th time I smoked it, something happened that made me seriously want to stop. I felt the usual effects, but a certain degree of fear began to envelop me and seemed to be radiating from my heart. Also, in my mind there was a powerful vortex that looked like a tornado that was sucking me down. I was inside of it and going down and I didn't know how far down I would go, but I knew I probably wouldn't be able to get out of it.

This repeated itself a few times until the last time the fear was incredibly intense. I can only attritube it to a direct attack from a demonic spirit of fear. That is the only thing that can cause such an intensity of fear. I was again inside the vortex and believed I was being sucked down into hell. After that experience I never touched the stuff again.

No one dies from it, and it isn't harmless? I didn't die, but it was very harmful and even dangerous for me. I believe it is a very self-destructive behavior. I sure can't justify people who get drunk and kill somebody with a car either though.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2007 02:27 PM by Endzone2.)
06-07-2007 02:20 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
a real poll: http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/...ults_N.htm

Quote:Ron Paul 1 -- * 2 2 1 N/A N/A N/A

http://www.mclaughlinonline.com/newspoll...l_pres.doc

Quote:Ron Paul 2% 0% -2%
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2007 02:23 PM by GGniner.)
06-07-2007 02:21 PM

GrayBeard Wrote:
Bourgeois_Rage Wrote:

What? I have to have a reason for my opinion? Let's just say it is a personal opinion that I have because of personal reasons.

Also, medically, what good does it really do? Honestly, I don't know.

If you're undergoing chemo and experience violent vomiting, nausea, and convulsing (like many people do) ... it eliminates those symptoms. It also relieves pain in glaucoma patients, among various other uses.
06-07-2007 02:22 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Bourgeois_Rage Wrote:Not even for medical usage? What is your reasoning?

[Image: Devil.JPG]
06-07-2007 02:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.