Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Do you think I'm a racist?
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Miami Redhawks
Do you think I'm a racist?
Greybeard seems to think that I'm a racist. I know my opinions on this subject are something that isn't popular in mainstream media culture. But, I honestly don't think I'm a racist. I just think I talk about this subject in candidly (however you spell that word) and that makes people feel uncomfortable. I'd like to know what everybody else thinks. I don't want to come on the board and cause trouble for everyone. I think Rickheel (the owner) may prefer that I stop talking about black/white race issues and I will if that is what he wants me to do. But, do ya'll think I'm really racist?

Thanks,
Endzone2
01-27-2007 01:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Yes.

I also think you need to learn how to block out people's signatures if they offend you.
01-27-2007 01:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

OwlJacket Wrote:Yes.

I also think you need to learn how to block out people's signatures if they offend you.

Thanks for your response. I know those who are political opposite of me are going to say yes, but I just want to know if anyone will come to my defense.
01-27-2007 01:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU

I guess it would depend on somebodies definition of racist. If generalizing or using stereotypes is a crime then I am a racist as well.
01-27-2007 03:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

Endzone2,

Did you get my PM from earlier today? Did you respond? It seems that our esteemed ACC loving Technical Guru, nuked all the PM's today. If you didn't get it, I need to send it to you again.

Thanks,
01-27-2007 04:39 PM
Advertisement

Endzone2 Offline
1st String

Greybeard I got it, and I also responded.
01-27-2007 06:11 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

Endzone2 Wrote:Greybeard I got it, and I also responded.

The response was lost in the PM snafu.
01-27-2007 06:36 PM
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

Greybeard, I think this will help you understand what true racism is. Please read the comments from the general public about the Doug Williams article--especially the one from GtrGrwReturns. Notice the posters who are obviously white are not racist. The blacks (for the most part) are either openly racist or still think they're owed something and are always trying to beat white people over the head with it.

I say enough of their nonsesne and we need to start calling these self-serving blacks on their nonsense and not be afraid of charges of racism from people like you.

Now, would you please read exreo's comments and then read GtrGrwReturns's comments. Tell me which on of those 2 guys is a racist?

http://forums.gainesville.com/eve/forums...043995/p/1
01-29-2007 11:11 PM
Sophandros Offline
Gulf Coast Elitist

I Root For: Tulane/Saints

New Orleans Bowl

Yes, you are, if you believe the crap that you spewed forth on the Doug Williams thread.
02-15-2007 07:25 PM
Advertisement

Endzone2 Offline
1st String

Sophandros Wrote:Yes, you are, if you believe the crap that you spewed forth on the Doug Williams thread.

What crap is that? Please explain why my comments about Doug Williams were racist. Why?
02-15-2007 08:23 PM
Sophandros Offline
Gulf Coast Elitist

I Root For: Tulane/Saints

New Orleans Bowl

Endzone2 Wrote:
Sophandros Wrote:Yes, you are, if you believe the crap that you spewed forth on the Doug Williams thread.

What crap is that? Please explain why my comments about Doug Williams were racist. Why?

Do you believe that there are inheritable differences between races, as your comments implied?
02-16-2007 10:06 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Sophandros Wrote:Do you believe that there are inheritable differences between races, as your comments implied?

That's racist? I must have a different dictionary.
02-16-2007 10:28 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame

RebelKev Wrote:
Sophandros Wrote:Do you believe that there are inheritable differences between races, as your comments implied?

That's racist? I must have a different dictionary.

yours isn't PC
02-16-2007 11:28 AM
Advertisement

SouthGAEagle Offline
Overzealous Admin

I Root For: Mercer & USM

SkunkworksDonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesSurvivor Champion

Does skin color count? ;-)
02-16-2007 07:39 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

SouthGAEagle Wrote:

Does skin color count? ;-)

No, black people are just a darker shade of white.....or are we a lighter shade of brown? I get that confused sometimes.
02-16-2007 08:12 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

You know, I just read that thread and for you to condemn Endzone....and trust me, I'm not sticking up for his ass AT ALL, and not the other guy.......speaks volumes.

Lemme guess, you're a liberal, aren't you? ....and you have all the white guilt to go along with it. He's not a racist and what he says he has a right to say because of what happened in the past, right?
02-16-2007 09:15 PM
dwr0109 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Winning

Sophandros Wrote:
Endzone2 Wrote:

Do you believe that there are inheritable differences between races, as your comments implied?

Absolutely not. And the only reason white guys aren't porportionately represented in the NBA dunk contest and the 100 meters is because "the man" won't give us the opportunity.
02-17-2007 05:38 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

dwr0109 Wrote:Absolutely not. And the only reason white guys aren't proportionately represented in the NBA dunk contest and the 100 meters is because "the man" won't give us the opportunity.

lmfao
02-17-2007 05:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.