Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Your least favorite Seminole moment
Garnet & Gold
Unregistered

Your probably thinking why did I ask that question, just wanted to know, thats all. Mine has to be losing to North Carolina last year, but what really gets me going is seeing them do the "Warchant" near the end of the game. Then there is the Wide Right moments and the National Championship losses, but North Carolina, YOU WILL know what the Warchant is all about soon enough.

<small>[ May 06, 2002, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Garnet & Gold ]</small>
05-06-2002 10:08 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SeminoleRob
Unregistered

1991 U of M game. We were better than they were, and if the kick would have stayed in, we win the NC that year IMO.

Also up there is the NC game vs Oklahoma. That wasnt't the Nole team I saw all year.
05-06-2002 01:08 PM
Paul
Unregistered

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SeminoleRob:
1991 U of M game. We were better than they were, and if the kick would have stayed in, we win the NC that year IMO.

Also up there is the NC game vs Oklahoma. That wasnt't the Nole team I saw all year.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My Heavens..."How many 'wide rights' have we
endured." 'Course like Coach BB has always said..
."It ain't that big a deal...It can only be one of
two...wide right or wide left...However...Nebraska
was wide left and we won our first Nat Title.

No Car game was more of a fluke...they were great
defensively, but less than adequate on offense...still they roarded threw us. Tenn game
without Weinke...Okla fiasco, with Richt's mind
on Georgia recruiting...

But my least favorite moment was in the 1972!
We were a 13 point favorite over Florida. We had
28 first downs in the game...they had 13. We
gained 523 yards...they gained 307! They had 148
yards in penalties against them.

HOWEVER...In our first 11 possesions of the game
we had NINE turnovers...NINE!!!!! We wound up
turning the thing over 10 times in the contest.

They had only one drive that was over 60 yards
in the entire game. We marched up and down the
field on them all day long...and we lost 42-13!!!

Of course the Fenner pass...that Doug Mosely (the
official) who ruled him out of bounds when he
was 3 feet in...was another gut-wrencher...but
the '72 Gaytor Game...was misery!
05-06-2002 06:06 PM
badmamajama
Unregistered

I hate it everytime UM or UF beat us. My neice 7 nephew are Gators and relentless. My bro is a Sugarcane and a pure horses arse when he wins. GGGGRRRRRRRRR
05-10-2002 11:14 PM
Advertisement

Paul
Unregistered

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by badmamajama:
I hate it everytime UM or UF beat us. My neice 7 nephew are Gators and relentless. My bro is a Sugarcane and a pure horses arse when he wins. GGGGRRRRRRRRR</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well...you must remember to control yourself...
Remember...You are the only family member with
intelligence
05-11-2002 01:15 AM
badmamajama
Unregistered

Excellent point, paul. I HAVE gotten better at handling them.......
05-12-2002 12:14 AM
NOLEY
Unregistered

badmamajama still here?
05-12-2002 12:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.