Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hey Guys I Need Your Help
kevingrt Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Okay my guys at FansAlternativeRadio,"Fans Alternative Radio is the newest and, soon to be, premiere sports station on the 'Net. We are the alternative choice from the mindless, statistical babble you hear on your local station. We see the world the way you do. In fact, we are you: the not so average sports fanatic that wakes up each morning and pulls out the sports section and dumps the rest of the paper. This is your station"

Okay, you can listen to them Monday and Tuesday from 9-10 Central, Wednesday and Thursday from 9-11, and Friday from 9-10, all central times.

You have to listen to them on <a href="http://www.fancast.com," target="_blank">www.fancast.com,</a> great broadcasting site.

They have great shows. You can listen to them at <a href="http://www.fancast.com" target="_blank">www.fancast.com</a> . They are a great sports show with a lot of fun, you can call in and ask anything you want.

I get perks for the more people that listen to teh shows on Monday-Wednesday from 9-10 Central, please listen into me...

<small>[ July 31, 2002, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: kevingrt ]</small>
07-31-2002 09:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

oooo - I think we need to have a buisness talk.
07-31-2002 09:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kevingrt Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Buisness talk... Hey I remember that name from back in March Madness when my mighty Terps won it all, nice to see you again GeorgiaTechSwagger
07-31-2002 09:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

haha - nice to see you too.

Check your e-mail / logon to MSN messenger plz.
07-31-2002 09:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kevingrt Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I don't have MSN Messanger, I have AIM, and my e-mail is kevingrt13@hotmail.com
07-31-2002 09:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.