Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Time to call Arafat and tell him........
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

I Root For: Heels
Donators

<a href='http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A49662-2003Sep9?language=printer' target='_blank'>We love him,,,,,,,,,</a> :rolleyes:
09-09-2003 03:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

I love it when people hide behind the guise of Christianity... but can't even uphold it's most basic principle... "Love thy neighbor as thyself".
09-09-2003 05:55 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

.....and when he shoots you in the ******......turn to the other cheek. :rolleyes:
09-09-2003 10:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

Nate, you need to get your head out of your arse........
09-10-2003 02:54 AM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

rickheel Wrote:Nate, you need to get your head out of your arse........
And you either need to get your head in a Bible or stop claiming to be a Christian.
09-10-2003 02:59 PM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:.....and when he shoots you in the ******......turn to the other cheek. :rolleyes:
No, by then, I would hope to be in Paradise...
09-10-2003 03:00 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

nate jonesacc Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:.....and when he shoots you in the ******......turn to the other cheek.&nbsp; :rolleyes:
No, by then, I would hope to be in Paradise...
:stupid: Nate, you are the most naive person I have ever seen in my life. Do you honestly think that God wants the Christians wiped completely off the face of the Earth? That IS what would happen. Damn, you have completely lost it. I am not sure if it's in Ezekial, Ecclesiastes, or Ephesians , but it states there is a time for peace and a time for war. The time for war? When peace is threatened. Do you realize using your dumb*** logic ALL the Jews would have been killed, black people would still be slaves, we would still be under English rule, etc., etc.? Hell, Rome would still be the leader of the world.

You need to wake up kid. If your father is teaching you this, I REALLY question his ability to educate young adults. You can't always turn the other f-ing cheek.

Again people, read the sig. :rolleyes:
09-10-2003 03:18 PM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

I guess Moses was not much of a Christian!!!!! :roflol: :roflol:
09-10-2003 03:45 PM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

Nate, 4 biker types break into your house after cutting the phone lines. You live in the middle of nowhere. You have a 45 under your pillow. They take turns raping your mom and sister after cutting your dads d i c k off. They dont know you are there. You could easily take the 4 of them with ease. No problem.... what do you do?
09-10-2003 03:47 PM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

paging our little cherub.................
09-10-2003 03:48 PM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

rickheel Wrote:Nate, 4 biker types break into your house after cutting the phone lines. You live in the middle of nowhere. You have a 45 under your pillow. They take turns raping your mom and sister after cutting your dads d i c k off. They dont know you are there. You could easily take the 4 of them with ease. No problem.... what do you do?
Pray.
09-10-2003 05:25 PM
Advertisement

nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

[quote="RebelKev"] [quote="nate jonesacc"] [quote="RebelKev"] .....and when he shoots you in the ******......turn to the other cheek.
09-10-2003 05:30 PM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

BTW... it's kinda sad that you lump Ecclesiastes, Ezekial and Ephesians in the same category. I REALLY hope you understand that these books are FAR different from one another (2 being old testament, one being new and other reasons).

And I would strongly doubt that the Apostle Paul would be writing pro-war in his letter to the Church at Ephesus (Ephesians).
09-10-2003 05:32 PM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Oh I forgot to add in there... I would much rather trust the word of people with MDivs and PhDs in religion and theology than a couple war mongering conservatives.
09-10-2003 05:33 PM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

rickheel Wrote:I guess Moses was not much of a Christian!!!!! :roflol: :roflol:
You're exactly right... he was a Jew... especially considering that the Virgin Birth didn't happen until much after Moses' time.

Nice try, however...
09-10-2003 05:37 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

rickheel Wrote:Nate, 4 biker types break into your house after cutting the phone lines. You live in the middle of nowhere. You have a 45 under your pillow. They take turns raping your mom and sister after cutting your dads d i c k off. They dont know you are there. You could easily take the 4 of them with ease. No problem.... what do you do?
Hmmm, sounds like Richard Ramirez.

What would nate do? Read the sig.

What would I do?

Kevin: "Damnit! I just KNEW I had more than 20 rounds in this AR-15! Where's my F-ing banana clip!"
09-10-2003 07:37 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

nate jonesacc Wrote:
Pray.
:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:
09-10-2003 07:38 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

nate jonesacc Wrote:BTW... it's kinda sad that you lump Ecclesiastes, Ezekial and Ephesians in the same category. I REALLY hope you understand that these books are FAR different from one another (2 being old testament, one being new and other reasons).

And I would strongly doubt that the Apostle Paul would be writing pro-war in his letter to the Church at Ephesus (Ephesians).
It was an "E" book. My bad if I couldn't remember the exact one. I read the Bible before you were born.
09-10-2003 07:39 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

nate jonesacc Wrote:Oh I forgot to add in there... I would much rather trust the word of people with MDivs and PhDs in religion and theology than a couple war mongering conservatives.
Okay, Smartass, as a liberal, what do you think about what he said in my sig? ....since he thinks only conservatives believe in fighting when necessary.

BTW, when Jesus went on a tirade against the money changers through the temple, using your failed logic, shouldn't he have just turned the other cheek?
09-10-2003 07:42 PM
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:
nate jonesacc Wrote:BTW... it's kinda sad that you lump Ecclesiastes, Ezekial and Ephesians in the same category. I REALLY hope you understand that these books are FAR different from one another (2 being old testament, one being new and other reasons).

It was an "E" book. My bad if I couldn't remember the exact one. I read the Bible before you were born.
So? I wouldn't be surprised if you've never cracked it since then... When someone starts confusing Ezekiel and Ephesians... something is wrong.
09-10-2003 07:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.