Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ok, Screw NAFTA
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

<a href='http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111128,00.html' target='_blank'>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111128,00.html</a>

To hell with Mexico, let their economy drown. They can eat dirt for all I care.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
02-11-2004 02:32 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

KlutzDio I Offline
1st String

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:<a href='http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111128,00.html' target='_blank'>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111128,00.html</a>

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
American humanitarianism at its best, Kev! :D

No wonder why other nations love us.
02-11-2004 03:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

KlutzDio I Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:<a href='http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111128,00.html' target='_blank'>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111128,00.html</a>

:mad:&nbsp; :mad:&nbsp; :mad:&nbsp; :mad:&nbsp; :mad:&nbsp; :mad:
American humanitarianism at its best, Kev! :D

No wonder why other nations love us.
:stupid:

Typical liberal response--BEND OVER AND TAKE IT!

Of course, it worked really well for France back in WW2!
02-11-2004 03:16 PM
KlutzDio I Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Who are you callling liberal, me or Kev?

Take what?

What about France? You mean we haven't bombed them yet? What gives? Ah, Bush must be a softie! :D

Your post made about as much sense as a stick!
02-11-2004 03:27 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

KlutzDio I Wrote:Who are you callling liberal, me or Kev?

Take what?

What about France? You mean we haven't bombed them yet? What gives? Ah, Bush must be a softie! :D

Your post made about as much sense as a stick!
:stupid:

Check out where the sign is pointing!

And no, we haven't bombed France yet, but the Muslims will get them soon, since they don't allow the head scarves in schools anymore.
02-11-2004 03:36 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

KlutzDio I Wrote:No wonder why other nations love us.
I really don't give a rat's ****** that other nations hate us. IMO, next time they need us and their populations are being slaughtered, I say......."F" 'Em.
02-11-2004 04:31 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

GrayBeard Wrote:And no, we haven't bombed France yet, but the Muslims will get them soon, since they don't allow the head scarves in schools anymore.
You're right about that. ...and when France finds out that Syria was helping France's internal terrorists and decides to retaliate, we should do everything in our power to block their efforts. Yep, I'm ALL for "You screw me, I'll screw you". ....and I don't give a damn what any liberal says about it.
02-11-2004 04:33 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies

RebelKev Wrote:
I really don't give a rat's ****** that other nations hate us. IMO, next time they need us and their populations are being slaughtered, I say......."F" 'Em.
do you understand the economic ramifications that could have?
02-11-2004 04:45 PM
KlutzDio I Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Kev, I believe people like you are in the majority in this country. I think most Americans would agree wholeheartedly with your comments about those pesky foreigners. Since majority rules, then I say we should go out and take over every other nation! Then we could have their resources without the half-hearted justifications to others for taking it. We could begin a system of genocide and exact this policy upon the world. Kill everyone who is not American and then the USA would not have any problems!

Well, since we are so prideful as a people, we'd have to keep some folks around to farm for us. Most Americans consider that kind of work "beneath" them. And this includes factory livestock farming and in that area we have a head-start. We already employ a bunch of Mexican dregs of society in killing-rooms, so fat Americans can enjoy filet mignon for supper.
We'd also have to keep a labor force alive to make silly crap for our consumerist economy, you know, like bumper stickers that say 'aint skeered.' Certainly we wouldn't want any blood on our hands, so we'd contract out guard duty for all these slaves to other "undesireables" [meaning anyone who made the wrong choice of which country to be born into].

Yeah man, the more I read your rhetoric, the more I agree with you! Let's just kill em all because all these pesky foreigners are nothing but a thorn in our side! Without them, we can run roughshod over the world!

I mean, really, how dare these people question the mighty and perfect United States government?
02-11-2004 04:48 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

flyingswoosh Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:
do you understand the economic ramifications that could have?
We could cut off ties with everyone in the world and we would still not be any worse off. There would be growing pains but we have enough resources without trade to sustain this country. Sure, prices would go up and the supply and demand factors would come into play. We would eventually level off.
02-11-2004 06:24 PM
joebordenrebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

And you deride my conspiracy theory posts as "Twilight Zone". . .geez, Kev. I can sense, by your inappropriate language *tsk tsk* that you are awfully impassioned about this issue. But behind the angry white guy facade, I know there beats the heart of one true humanitarian who is liberal on social issues. . .not xenophobic, isolationistic (see also: Crusade for Freedom) or irrational.

I say we move to make Dumbya our emperor! Who's with me? 04-rock
02-11-2004 06:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

As a libertarian, I am socially liberal on most things. What this has to do with a bunch of beaners chanting "Osama, Osama" at a soccer game THEY WON, is beyond me.

BTW, the LP usually does support isolationism as far as government is concerned, as they believe the government should be limited. With that said, I don't want to spend one tax dollar helping out a bunch of ungrateful idiots like these.
02-11-2004 06:59 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies

RebelKev Wrote:BTW, the LP usually does support isolationism as far as government is concerned, as they believe the government should be limited. With that said, I don't want to spend one tax dollar helping out a bunch of ungrateful idiots like these.
actually we believe in staying out of foreign affairs to a large degree, but all the way. Second, if the LP was in power you wouldn't be paying income taxes.
02-11-2004 07:15 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

flyingswoosh Wrote:actually we believe in staying out of foreign affairs to a large degree, but all the way. Second, if the LP was in power you wouldn't be paying income taxes.
Errrr....I have been involved with <a href='http://www.fairtax.org' target='_blank'>http://www.fairtax.org</a> for a few years now. I know.
02-11-2004 07:22 PM
KlutzDio I Offline
1st String

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:BTW, the LP usually does support isolationism as far as government is concerned, as they believe the government should be limited. With that said, I don't want to spend one tax dollar helping out a bunch of ungrateful idiots like these.
But you have continually posted responses on this site supporting the wars in both Afghanistan and Iraq, designed solely (if you believe the Prez's rhetoric, like you obviously do) to "help" them. Yeah, that's American policy for you--we bomb them in order to help them.

More inconsistent statements from the Kev-meister!

Which is it, Kev? You don't want to spend one dollar to help them, but you favor the Prez's $300 billion pricetag on war in Iraq? You probably also support all that dough we give to the Saudi ruling princes and Israel too!

All this from one who is college educated? What was your major, forestry?

But, in this latest post (quoted above), I do agree with you to an extent. Seriously, I don't think we should spend American taxpayer dollars on unnecessary wars, or to prop up evil regimes in Saudia Arabia and Israel!
02-11-2004 07:28 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

KD, I feel both wars contributed to the safety of this country. Case closed.
02-11-2004 07:43 PM
Advertisement

flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies

RebelKev Wrote:
flyingswoosh Wrote:actually we believe in staying out of foreign affairs to a large degree, but all the way.&nbsp; Second, if the LP was in power you wouldn't be paying income taxes.
Errrr....I have been involved with <a href='http://www.fairtax.org' target='_blank'>http://www.fairtax.org</a> for a few years now. I know.
simply put, they're excise taxes, which is exactly what i agree with.
02-11-2004 07:44 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

flyingswoosh Wrote:simply put, they're excise taxes, which is exactly what i agree with.
I have for a few years.
02-11-2004 08:54 PM
KlutzDio I Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Kev, you say the wars are for the safety of our country and I disagree.

How can nations such as Afghanistan and Iraq, two puny little nations, one with little or not armed services, the other with a depleted and inefficient armed service (under the watchful eye of the allies, Britain and the USA) possibly threaten the safety of the mighty USA--the biggest, baddest and most fearsome military in the world?
Don't answer "terrorism" because those folks came from Saudi Arabia, for the most part.

You've got to be kidding me!
02-12-2004 12:08 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Afghanistan and Iraq were under the watchful eye of who?

Must I remind you of 9/11 and where the terrorists trained at? Yes, you bet your ****** that terrorism-supporting countries pose a threat. THAT should be obvious to you. You're being obtuse as hell, I just don't know why.
02-12-2004 12:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.