Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

VMX FOUND END OF STORY!!!
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall

<a href='http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137017,00.html' target='_blank'>LINK</a>

Seems Mr. sKerry, Mr. Rather, CBS and ABC news may owe "W" an appology on this.

Dick Morris was correct this would fall apart in less than 1 week.
10-29-2004 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest

With all due respect, this is only going to add to the controversy.
10-29-2004 12:01 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall

DrTorch Wrote:With all due respect, this is only going to add to the controversy.
True, but will give time for proper investigation not knee (John Kerry) jerk reaction.
10-29-2004 12:05 PM
DrTorch Offline

THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:
DrTorch Wrote:With all due respect, this is only going to add to the controversy.
True, but will give time for proper investigation not knee (John Kerry) jerk reaction.
Obviously it won't. But, I'm glad you brought this up. From my cursory observations, this is what we "know"

Iraq says 377 tons of VMX missing

The UN says only 3-4 tons were there

An NBC reporter said he saw nothing in Mar 2003

An ABC local news crew has fuzzy video showing stuff was there in Apr 2003

A military guy says we destroyed what was there: 250 tons.

So, I figure we know NOTHING.

Now, what kind of FOOL goes off for a week making assessments of the situation? Kerry is showing (once again I might add) of just what kind of fool he is. If you go making assertions, judgements and decisive actions based on a total lack of credible information, you get into trouble. When you're the president of the United States and do that...people die!

This guy isn't fit to run your local barber shop.

Folks don't like Bush? I understand that. But, if Democrats couldn't get together and put a real candidate up (like Lieberman), then they should get out of the game. And anyone who votes for him is simply voting out of spite, trying to bring things down instead of raising the country up.
10-29-2004 12:36 PM
MAKO Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Quote:If you go making assertions, judgements and decisive actions based on a total lack of credible information, you get into trouble. When you're the president of the United States and do that...people die!
And over 1,100 sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters will never again see their homes because making assertions, judgements and decisive action based on a lack of cridible information is precisely what Dubya has done.

I am not voting for John Kerry out of spite for Dubya. I am voting for John Kerry because I believe that Dubya's reckless actions have already done serious long term damage to the safety and security of the United States and four more years of his inept bungling will only make it that much worse.
10-29-2004 12:39 PM
Dogger Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

Amen BROTHER,

What an intelligent and insightful observation.
10-29-2004 12:44 PM
Advertisement

jjburtzel Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UC Bearcats

MAKO Wrote:
Quote:If you go making assertions, judgements and decisive actions based on a total lack of credible information, you get into trouble. When you're the president of the United States and do that...people die!
And over 1,100 sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters will never again see their homes because making assertions, judgements and decisive action based on a lack of cridible information is precisely what Dubya has done.

I am not voting for John Kerry out of spite for Dubya. I am voting for John Kerry because I believe that Dubya's reckless actions have already done serious long term damage to the safety and security of the United States and four more years of his inept bungling will only make it that much worse.
Circular Logic:

1. I hate Bush because he made a decision to jump into something based on a lack of credible information. Kerry shares Bush's opinion...at the time (he has since become the world's greatest second guesser...despite a record of his inconsistencies).

2. I love Kerry because he's not Bush.

3. Kerry makes wild accusations based on a lack of credible information.

4. Well, I still love Kerry because...well....I hate Bush.

Makes sense.
10-29-2004 01:03 PM
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:

MAKO Wrote:And over 1,100 sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters will never again see their homes because making assertions, judgements and decisive action based on a lack of cridible information is precisely what Dubya has done.

Funny how the majority of the military support Bush's reelection. Seems like if he was so inept they would be voting for Kerry.

Might want to read the email that this soldier sent back. He was killed recently in Iraq.

<a href='http://www.peoplesdefender.com/main.asp?SectionID=13&SubSectionID=83&ArticleID=121048' target='_blank'>http://www.peoplesdefender.com/main.asp?Se...rticleID=121048</a>
10-29-2004 01:06 PM
DrTorch Offline

MAKO Wrote:

Yet you don't deny Kerry's a fool.

That would be hypocrisy.

Three intelligence agencies from various countries supported Bush's conclusions. New evidence is emerging as time goes on. Your allegations of "reckless actions" are suspect enough, but you're entitled to your opinion. That you would support an admitted fool...that's what gets me. Write in Lieberman, vote libertarian...fine. But, your ill-placed piety is nothing more than the hypocrisy I cited above.
Bob Saccomano Offline
1st String

I Root For:

DrTorch Wrote:
THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:
Obviously it won't. But, I'm glad you brought this up. From my cursory observations, this is what we "know"

Iraq says 377 tons of VMX missing

The UN says only 3-4 tons were there

An NBC reporter said he saw nothing in Mar 2003

An ABC local news crew has fuzzy video showing stuff was there in Apr 2003

A military guy says we destroyed what was there: 250 tons.

So, I figure we know NOTHING.

Now, what kind of FOOL goes off for a week making assessments of the situation? Kerry is showing (once again I might add) of just what kind of fool he is. If you go making assertions, judgements and decisive actions based on a total lack of credible information, you get into trouble. When you're the president of the United States and do that...people die!

This guy isn't fit to run your local barber shop.

Folks don't like Bush? I understand that. But, if Democrats couldn't get together and put a real candidate up (like Lieberman), then they should get out of the game. And anyone who votes for him is simply voting out of spite, trying to bring things down instead of raising the country up.
I agree about Lieberman...but he was outvoted 2 to 1 by KUCINICH during the Dakota primary.
Shows you what chance a moderate Dem has these days. :rolleyes:
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte

MAKO Wrote:And over 1,100 sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters will never again see their homes because making assertions, judgements and decisive action based on a lack of cridible information is precisely what Dubya has done.
One problem with your little sermon there bud, it is only with the benefit of HINDSIGHT do we know that the information wasn't credible.

It's easy for you and your sanctimonious liberal bretheren to bash the President because you have the benefit of something he didn't, hindsight.

What is pathetic is that your hatred blinds you to the point you won't even acknowledge that simple truth.
10-29-2004 01:14 PM
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline

Ninerfan1 Wrote:One problem with your little sermon there bud, it is only with the benefit of HINDSIGHT do we know that the information wasn't credible.

It's easy for you and your sanctimonious liberal bretheren to bash the President because you have the benefit of something he didn't, hindsight.

What is pathetic is that your hatred blinds you to the point you won't even acknowledge that simple truth.
Once again Ninerfan delivers an excellent point.
10-29-2004 01:17 PM
Hencat Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

MAKO Wrote:I am not voting for John Kerry out of spite for Dubya. I am voting for John Kerry because I believe that Dubya's reckless actions have already done serious long term damage to the safety and security of the United States and four more years of his inept bungling will only make it that much worse.
So what you're saying is that you're not voting for Kerry you're voting against Bush. And you're also saying is that you have no spite for Bush; it's more like severe hatred and loathing.
10-29-2004 01:17 PM
Dogger Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

Yes we have hindsight,

So why doesn't Bush admit he made a mistake? He was asked this question a couple of times in the debates.
10-29-2004 01:18 PM
MAKO Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Let's see. Someone tell me how I'm supposed to feel about a man who I think is doing serious long term damage to the safety and security of the United States.
10-29-2004 01:19 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

MAKO Wrote:Let's see. Someone tell me how I'm supposed to feel about a man who I think is doing serious long term damage to the safety and security of the United States.
The fact is you'd feel this way if WMD's had been found in Iraq and right now you'd be on here spouting about how Bush planted them there.

As far as long term damage, that's a matter of your opinion.
10-29-2004 01:22 PM
Advertisement

Dogger Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

Wreckless with our nation's security. That's how I would describe W.
10-29-2004 01:24 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

Dogger Wrote:Wreckless with our nation's security. That's how I would describe W.
I think I speak for most of us when I say who gives a shi!*? 03-nutkick
10-29-2004 01:25 PM
tigerjoe Offline
Fan of Mesaboogie and PRS

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

DonatorsDonators

MAKO Wrote:Let's see.&nbsp; Someone tell me how I'm supposed to feel about a man who I think is doing serious long term damage to the safety and security of the United States.
I might add that many just like you questioned the motives and intellect of Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan during their respective terms.
My how their agenda's have panned out.
10-29-2004 01:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hencat Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

<a href='http://members.cox.net/classicweb/Heroes/heroes.htm' target='_blank'>Click and watch</a>
10-29-2004 01:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.