Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The official FSU/UGA Smack Talk Thread
NOLEY
Unregistered

This thread is dedicated to the FSU, UGA and other fans wanting to smack talk and :crying: all *****!NG can be done here... you can call each other :stupid: yall can get upset and :bang: fight :saber: make each other sick 03-puke!!!! If you want to B!TCH about me I dont care.... I am seriously over it....... I have tried to make post to get the board shuffled I went to Witty and he helped me BTTT and make things happy.... I am over it!!! So let the love fest begin!!! Say what you want 04-cheers

~NOLEY~ :wave:

<!--EDIT|NOLEY|Dec 16 2002, 04:06 PM-->
12-16-2002 03:58 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DamascusTerp2
Unregistered

whose messing with NOLEY?!?!?!?!

:mad: :mad:
12-16-2002 05:49 PM
Paul
Unregistered

If you can't stand the heat...

Get out of the kitchen!
12-18-2002 04:05 AM
Advertisement

LilRedTerp
Unregistered

You know...I haven't been around much lately, as I've been involved with real-life stuff...but I did want to say that I think that it's really sad that Noley appears to have come under such heavy fire. I don't know exactly what happened (I was only able to trace the fight back so far on the FSU board), but Noley is one of the sweetest, most caring people that I've ever met (yes, actually MET)...and for some of you to personally attack her shows what kind of character YOU must have. (of course...considering the people that have been attacking her, it doesn't surprise me one little bit)

Noley-girl...always remember that you have a lot of friends that don't wear the FSU garnet and gold...and that friendships consist of more than rooting for the same team. Your REAL friends won't call you two-faced, or a child, because they'll KNOW the real you and know what's going on behind everything. Just remember that, okay? :) Forget the nasty people...don't let them drag you down! :)

[Image: comfort.gif]
12-18-2002 10:35 AM
NOLEY
Unregistered

LRT, I think you and MrLRT are rather special also! Thanks girl!

~NOLEEN~ :wave:

Things are better!!!
12-18-2002 03:14 PM
Advertisement

LilRedTerp
Unregistered

Aww...thanks, Girlie... [Image: icon_smile_blush.gif]

And you're welcome...anytime! :)
12-18-2002 07:00 PM
techfan4
Unregistered

I thought this was supposed to be for smack talk, not "your special, your sweet" 03-wink

I have no clue what happened, but I've never seen Noley so mad, so something must of gone wrong...

Don't let the Dogs get to you Noley...they're just talk
12-18-2002 07:46 PM
Advertisement

NOLEY
Unregistered

Paul, Please dont say things about me on other boards..... Thanks, Sarah

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
12-22-2002 03:31 PM
nate jonesacc
Unregistered

Paul... don't F(_)ck with Noley, she's the ONLY rational and nice FSU fan I've ever met or talked to.

Stop spreading sh!t
12-22-2002 04:08 PM
Advertisement

Sarah
Unregistered

NOLEY Wrote:Paul, Please dont say things about me on other boards..... Thanks, Sarah

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Geez...I'm glad not all Paul's are like this jerk! 03-wink btw, noley has a lot of friends here so you might want to bite your tongue.
12-22-2002 09:07 PM
The Peoples Champion Offline
1st String

I Root For:

::reads all the Noley supporting posts::

...Word.
12-22-2002 10:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.