hmmmmm... Clemson lost to Auburn 15-0 and is out of the tournament. :eek:
05-31-2003 10:17 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Nature Boy Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

ty :laugh:
05-31-2003 11:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davidbowden Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Drakeman Wrote:who does cle play on sun & what time??????? :devil:

15 to 0...........lmao......:monty:
who cares they beat carolina 3 out of 4 ,now that matters...good try but ,not good enough.......clemson , was not that great this year.but carolina will go down soon ...so enjoy while you can.and thanks for the flame. it was a good one. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: besides clemson's pitching sucked.......................what goes around comes around............................another national championship for clemson ( golf)....... :D :D :D :D

<!--EDIT|davidbowden|May 31 2003, 11:58 PM-->
05-31-2003 11:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

I Root For: USC Gamecocks

Crappies

:crying:
06-01-2003 01:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davidbowden Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

raptorcox Wrote::crying:
carolina has how many men's national championships??? 3 bowl wins after 100 and how many years?????????????????????????? 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow we own the cocks, don't lose ...it will take you ten years to read all the post if you lose................... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D unless you are a chicken s...no pun intended.

<!--EDIT|davidbowden|Jun 1 2003, 02:36 AM-->
06-01-2003 02:26 AM
Advertisement

Drakeman Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

cocks play at 1pm........................... cle? 03-razz
06-01-2003 07:32 AM
raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

Crappies

davidbowden Wrote:
carolina has how many men's national championships??? 3 bowl wins after 100 and how many years?????????????????????????? 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow we own the cocks, don't lose ...it will take you ten years to read all the post if you lose................... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D unless you are a chicken s...no pun intended.
You know what they call teams that win in the regular season and CHOKE in the postseason (0-4)? That's right CHOKE ARTISTS
06-01-2003 08:47 AM
davidbowden Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

raptorcox Wrote:
davidbowden Wrote:
You know what they call teams that win in the regular season and CHOKE in the postseason (0-4)? That's right CHOKE ARTISTS
04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers so ,we beat CAROLINA 3 OUT OF 4........ :D :D :D :D
06-01-2003 10:39 AM
Drakeman Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

davidbowden Wrote:who cares they beat carolina 3 out of 4 ,now that matters...good try but ,not good enough.......
i bet cle players care......bet they aren't sitting around saying who cares if seasons over and we lost 15-0 to auburn TIGERS ,we beat cocks 3 to 1.bet theyd rather still be playing today..........................true.
06-01-2003 11:24 AM
MsNole
Unregistered

Drakeman Wrote:
davidbowden Wrote:who cares they beat carolina 3 out of 4 ,now that matters...good try but ,not good enough.......
i bet cle players care......bet they aren't sitting around saying who cares if seasons over and we lost 15-0 to auburn TIGERS ,we beat cocks 3 to 1.bet theyd rather still be playing today..........................true.
Why are you showing a Seminole in your post??? :rolleyes:
06-01-2003 02:59 PM
Advertisement

Drakeman Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

MsNole Wrote:Why are you showing a Seminole in your post??? :rolleyes:
Because lee likes to come over to the USC board & make posts with a UT, UF, or UGA logo. It's just my way of messing with him & returning the favor. 03-wink
06-01-2003 03:29 PM
MsNole
Unregistered

Drakeman Wrote:
MsNole Wrote:Why are you showing a Seminole in your post??? &nbsp;:rolleyes:
Because lee likes to come over to the USC board & make posts with a UT, UF, or UGA logo. It's just my way of messing with him & returning the favor. 03-wink
Oh, I was just wondering cause I had never seen you on the Seminole board, where you are welcome to visit... :D
06-01-2003 03:49 PM
raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

Crappies

davidbowden Wrote:
raptorcox Wrote:
davidbowden Wrote:
04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers so ,we beat CAROLINA 3 OUT OF 4........ :D :D :D :D
Clemson in the postseason in three sports:

Basketball - 0-1 (Choke)
Football - 0-1 (Choke)
Baseball - 0-4 (Choke)

03-razz
06-01-2003 03:53 PM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

raptorcox Wrote:
raptorcox Wrote::crying a chicken s...no pun intended.You know what they call teams that win in the regular season and CHOKE in the postseason (0-4)? &nbsp;That's right CHOKE ARTISTS
Georgia Tech?
06-01-2003 07:38 PM
davidbowden Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Drakeman Wrote:
3 out of 4 we still own the cocks. :D :D :D :D :D
06-02-2003 01:51 AM
Advertisement

davidbowden Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

raptorcox Wrote:
davidbowden Wrote:
carolina has how many men's national championships??? 3 bowl wins after 100 and how many years?????????????????????????? we own the cocks, don't lose ...it will take you ten years to read all the post if you lose................... unless you are a chicken s...no pun intended.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
06-02-2003 01:54 AM
davidbowden Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Drakeman Wrote:
carolina has how many men's national championships??? 3 bowl wins after 100 and how many years?????????????????????????? we own the cocks, don't lose ...it will take you ten years to read all the post if you lose................... unless you are a chicken s...no pun intended.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
06-02-2003 01:55 AM
davidbowden Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Drakeman Wrote:
MsNole Wrote:Why are you showing a Seminole in your post??? &nbsp;:rolleyes:
:eek:
06-02-2003 01:58 AM
davidbowden Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

[quote="SouthLink02"][quote="raptorcox"][quote="raptorcox"]:crying a chicken s...no pun intended.You know what they call teams that win in the regular season and CHOKE in the postseason (0-4)?
06-02-2003 01:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.